• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Identity

StatusUndead

The Cutest Undead
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Mototoko High. It was Sam's school for the last three years. He was a senior now and today was the first day of his last year. He had a secret. He was trans. Though he hated it was a secret. He wished he was just allowed to exist as the man he felt he was. He was assigned female at birth. It was pretty early on that his parents noticed he didn't act like other girls. Luckily for him, though, his parents were supportive. His life could have been filled with many horrors, but he managed to escape those tropes. He was quickly diagnosed with gender dysphoria and put on puberty blockers.

Despite the loving and supportive family, showing up to school one day as a girl and the next as a boy didn't always go well. Children were cruel. The bullying got so bad that they moved late in the final year of middle school. Sam never finished that year, and had to take it all over again at his new school, Medinoka Middle School.

Since moving, his life became better than he could have ever hoped. No one knew he was born female, so there was no teasing or bullying. Even better, as puberty came about, thanks to the help of his endocrinologist's treatments, he even started growing facial hair, and it wasn't even growing in patchy or anything! Thanks to started puberty blockers early enough, there was never any need for top surgery, though bottom surgery was still an option. It just wasn't one Sam was considering right now, due to the costs.

The few years they've spent here, Sam Ortiz was a well known student. He was outgoing and personable, and his past traumas taught them the importance of kindness and empathy. It's especially important to treat others with kindness because, like himself, you never know if anyone has a secret traumatic past they are hiding. Although Sam always seems cool and collected, he carries a lot of anxiety at being found out. Though his parents taught him to never let fear stop him from doing the things he loves.

Mototoko High had a large campus. The massive main building was where most classes took place. They also had several sports fields, as well as some buildings separate from the main one, such as the classroom for shop class, or the gym. Sam was walking down the familiar halls before the bell signalled the beginning of home room, feeling nostalgic. When, out of the blue, a boy appeared around the corner and they collided together.

The poor boy was carrying a stack of books. Everything, including the boy, went crashing towards the ground. A look of horror flashed across Sam's face as he scrambled to help, apologizing at the same time.

"My word, I'm so sorry! I can't believe how clumsy I was," Sam said, his voice filled with an apologetic dread. He quickly lunged forward to help pick up the books as he continued, "Do you think you could find it in your heart to forgive a cluts like me," Sam quickly continued with, "Oh, I know! What if I buy you lunch to make up for it?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back