Idea Suggestions

Blackrose7

True Black Rose Beauty
Helper
Ok. You guys know how Dragon isn't here to guide his own rp. So while he is not here; let's come up with some ideas of how to guide this rp forward, because we can't stay in the same city forever.

I personally agree with capaablanca's idea. As to the issue with the fact that the city is probably deserted, perhaps one of the evacuees (possibly even the authority/monarchy figure, etc.) could've heard all the ruckus with the fighting and all that? That's a bit of a stretch though. Or perhaps some people (again, maybe someone important) stayed behind and watched like some of our characters did? I don't know lmao

I've been a DM for games like this if anyone knows what Dungeons and Dragons is, I could guide the RP forward if that's what you guys want?

I personally agree with capaablanca's idea. As to the issue with the fact that the city is probably deserted, perhaps one of the evacuees (possibly even the authority/monarchy figure, etc.) could've heard all the ruckus with the fighting and all that? That's a bit of a stretch though. Or perhaps some people (again, maybe someone important) stayed behind and watched like some of our characters did? I don't know lmao

Well, someone needed to hear about the dragon problem here; since everybody in the city left immediately because of the dragon.

We can have a monarchy figure hear about this if someone wants to be them temporary, and someone needs to know about Arthur getting out from his prison cell for a bit too. Because the dragon did destroyed the prison there.

I've been a DM for games like this if anyone knows what Dungeons and Dragons is, I could guide the RP forward if that's what you guys want?

Sure, and maybe Dragon will make you a mod too; so you can help me out with the rp when he is away. ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back