• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Idea Proposal for the Creativity Forum

Ninva

Ignorant
Hi guys,

You're all very talented people. What are you thoughts on starting a RPdom newspaper that reports on general story plots, comics, and endorse the unique culture that is RPdom? Your thoughts are welcomed.

N-

Ninva said:
Hi guys,
You're all very talented people. What are you thoughts on starting a RPdom newspaper that reports on general story plots, comics, and endorse the unique culture that is RPdom? Your thoughts are welcomed.

N-
I've been thinking about something like this for a good while but I really have not had the time to do it.

Who would do it anyway?

I'm waiting for people to volunteer. Such projects demand a lot of time and effort. I've both volunteered as an editor for newspapers in the past and have worked professionally for my local paper for a few months as a paid intern. I was just going to make a thread here. You and the administration can figure out if you want to do anything official with it. That's how the TH.net Prose started.

Here's how the format would work: each RP would send a short summery of each story. A person can keep up with the action this way, and it would introduce people to new plots. Another reporter would report on upcoming RPs and ones that have either been approved or not. Another section could be dedicated to general website news or a public address from the administration -- you could write that easily in a paragraph. Finally, we'll have a comic or poem or short story section.

Sounds like something that could be done. But forums and time/effort usually don't go hand in hand. I would probably read it though :)

Medelsvensson said:
Sounds like something that could be done. But forums and time/effort usually don't go hand in hand. I would probably read it though :)
Want to do it medel :) ?

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Want to do it medel :) ?

[/QUOTE]I guess I could. If you ask nicely.
ThatSmellyGoblin said:
This sounds like an awesome idea. I could do some short newspaper comics if you'd like.
This idea is becoming legit newspaper reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back