Idaria, Land of scavenge

Shibbie

The Charmer
So I had an idea for a roleplay and I wanted to see if anybody would be interested. The basic plot is this:

Idaria is a land where there is constant war over every village/kingdom. The war is fought over this extremely powerful metal that if enough is forged can create a weapon that enhances the power of magic. One extremely powerful wizard finds enough of this metal to create a weapon and uses it to enhance his power to cast an ultimate spell. A spell to destroy an entire kingdom. However something goes terribly wrong and it ends up causing a completely different effect. The spell ends up sending people into the future about 150 years. These people, known as "Drifters", find themselves waking up in a valley that is very beautiful. Some Drifters found themselves in the area much earlier than others, known as the "Wakers." They are the ones who great the first drifters as they wake up. In this new world there is no more war, and everything seems to be peaceful. However the wizard who cast the ultimate spell has taken over the land and used his weapon to rule. He has forbid the use of magic and it's punishable by death, except for the use of serving him. Some of the drifters decide to rebel where as some decide to side with the king. Very very run down, There would be different types of magic and different villages would be better at doing things and act different, Along with there may still be some prejudice against other village members even in the future. Let me know, figured i'd see if anybody was interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back