[IC]

Luna

Luna laughed, her eyes lighting up at the new distraction. 

"Oh honey I don't sneak, I just bat my pretty lil eyelashes and waltzed right in."

She looked around and wrinkled her nose with a frown. 

"They definitely like to make us cozy don't  they? Say, tell me love, how sturdy is that bed?"

Luna laughed with a wink and then began walking around the room, letting her eyes drift over everything before she stopped in front of the man and eyed him momentarily.

"What's your name, doll? Really was quiet rude of me not to ask before."

She dramatically rolled her eyes and let a mischievous grin grace her lips, despite his unamusment.

@Yid

tumblr_n2nfntcsMV1szxfwno2_250.gif

Chanel Maxwell

Chanel was decidedly more relaxed after a line of cocaine. She never got completely high, one simply can't run an empire that way, but she could indulge herself in small doses. She opened the door to her room having replaced the false bottom of the suitcase and laying her shoes out neetly on top of it. She strode out of her room leaving the guards to keep pace with her.

"Let's go meet the inmates." She said over her shoulder. She strutted down the hallway until a girl walking the opposite direction stumbled and almost knocked into her. One of the guards behind Chanel shot out a hand to grab the girl by the upper arm. "Oh, for fucks sake." Chanel murmured under her breath.
"There will be no fighting between the students." Intoned the other guard.

"Okay, 1, those are the first words I've heard you say this entire time and frankly I imagined your voice deeper, you kind of sound like David Beckham. And 2, she wasn't trying to start a fight with me, you idiots. She's just clumsy and needs to watch where she's going. Can your tiny lizard brains comprehend that?" The guard reluctantly unhanded the girl. "Good boy." Chanel patronised. Then turning her attention to the white haired hirl in front of her she said, "Sorry about Shrek and King Kong, all the guards here are just a tad overzealous, I think I may have to take out a restraining order just to get them to stand a couple feet away from me." She sent venomous looks at the guards. "I'm Chanel, by the way."

@starboy

Last edited by a moderator:

c87734aa8d0bd6e519815a605a4edb8e.jpg

This new girl was a curious one. Asking what Collin's name is and asking if his bed was sturdy. He knew what that meant.

"What would my name matter to you?" ,Collin said, his eyes following the girl.

"And if you really have to know, I haven't tested the bed's sturdiness yet." ,Collin added.

He was wondering if he should say something dumb, for the sake of making her smile, but he couldn't think of anything dumb, until...

"Why would you want to know if the bed is sturdy? Do you need your bed switched with mine?" ,Collin asked, smirking ever so slightly.

It might've been a dumb question, but it was the best he could come up with.  He ran his tongue the inner side of his bottom lip and kept his eyes on the girl.

"My name is Collin. The better question is, what is YOUR name?" ,he asked curiously.

@Jasil

MeMe blinked in confusion at the woman whispering in her ear. "uh..." she was lost for words as the trance was slowly broken. A smile grew on her face as she regained her composer. She slumped an arm around her as if they were long lost friends as she spoke casually. "One, I'm not going to date you, I have enough hoes to pester me. Two, I'm not about to be some little lackey of yours so don't think you can bat your pretty eyelashes and I'll do your dirt work. And lastly, no disrespect lil ma but I don't really put my tounge in place's that get me no where. Now you fine and everything but my **kitty** eating is legendary, so don't think that just cus you give me a girl boner I'm just going to much down whenever you want. I have to share my skills with others." She winked at her letting removing her arm from around her and started to unpack again. Even though she was serious her voice remained friendly and teasing. 

imageproxy (7).gif

Carter Mason

Carter chuckled little bit at her words, before regaining her posture. "No one said anything about kitty eating. And frankly I don't spread my legs on the first day I meet somebody. I have more sense then that."she told her. "..I am a classy women who doesn't do such things...Despite all my crimes that got me here."she told her before smiling. "But I am more than happy to be a friend. Thats what I planned on doing to all the teens here."she added.  Leaning against the wall, she crossed her arms over her chest and smiled again. "Giving people special treatment was not apart of my plans, MeMe."she told her as she watched her unpack her stuff. Looking over to see if any guards listening, she leaned forward a bit. "What do you think of a party? Ya'know. A small get together for all these teens here.."she said. Carter had been wanting to throw a party and she thought that this would be a perfect time and place to do it.

@aja maji

Luna

The rainbow haired girl smirked and raised her eye brows. 

"Hm maybe, or we could just save the hard work of moving beds and just test it out in here."

She crossed her arms and glanced out the door to the men standing outside, no longer paying attention to the teenagers. 

"But it's a shame, as much as Id love experimenting with the durability of the furniture in this dump, we don't get much privacy here."

Luna shrugged and went around Collin and without an invitation, sat on the edge of the bed.

"Luna, Nice to meet cha."

A light giggle escaped from her mouth and she winked, stretching out her hand, her long slender fingers extending towards Collin.

@Yid

IMG_8318.jpg

tumblr_o11c08kvLu1taxcuuo2_250.gif

Baker Collins

At the sound of a soft crash and a bit of arguing, Baker stopped his rummaging. He looked towards his door to see two girls standing in the open way, one looking rather flustered, and confused, and the other snapping at one of the many guards that flooded the area. Without much of a thought, Baker pulled on the first T-Shirt that touched his hand, and rushed to the door. He wasn't sure why he rushed, but he really didn't want there to be blood in or around his room at this point. It would just be too much, and they might make him clean it up. Baker didn't clean up other peoples messes,

"You ladies okay?" He asked the girls, leaning against his door frame with a sly grin on his face,

One of the girls was pretty petite, with silvery hair, and the other was a bit more thinned out with a darker blonde color. He decided instantly he liked the both of them.

But, again, he really was attracted to anything with legs.

He shot the guard the blonde girl was arguing with a quick wink, before turning back to the lovely girls before him.

tumblr_miveck7gCd1rb0hf3o1_500.gif

[SIZE= 20px]Melanie-Rose Wilson[/SIZE]

After unpacking her things, Melanie wasn't too sure what to do. She could hear some of the others chattering about in the hallway, but she wasn't too keen on playing it nice, or mean. She supposed she could just do what she did best, and mind her own business. So, that's what she did. She grabbed a book, plopped onto her 'bed' and began reading, her back leaned up against the wall. She was aware her freaky guard was trying to talk to her, but she ignored him. She wasn't here to play nice with a pervert who tried way too hard to see her underwear.

01acbb5517ec776883bc62a9ca22244f.gif

Thalia Rose Tennison

Thalia quickly picked herself up in the presence of her, erm, company. "I'm fine, thanks," she said towards the boy who asked, looking slightly down. She felt her cheeks get hot and knew she was blushing. Druglord murderer who sexes everyone up can't handle embarrassment without blushing. How lovely. Speaking of sexing up, she decided that the girl- Chanel, her name was?- was a good contender, should she be interested. Of course, Thalia wouldn't push it. That's one thing she couldn't stand - rapists.

Now that she thought about it... The boy, too. Though she didn't have his name.

Fuck. She caught herself staring at him, and hoped he didn't notice. "My name's Thalia," she finally replied, turning to Chanel, ignoring the joke about a restraining order on the guards. She could tell easily that the money Chanel obviously had - look how she's dressed - was never worked for. God, people who inherited their money get on her nerves, but, of course, she wouldn't tell Chanel that. Hell, she'd even give it a shot at at least being acquaintances - why not? But she wasn't confident that it'd turn out great.

@OhFallenMars @Miss Calypso

tumblr_lu947pLktZ1qans3ao1_500.png

Collin found this multi-colored hair amusing, yet attractive. He knew what she meant by giving the bed a test, but he knew the guards wouldn't allow it. Plus, he never believed in relationships, not even one nighters, ever since his high school heartbreak. And she was right, the guards were on them like a dog on a bone. She extended her hand towards Collin and at first, Collin looked at her straight in the eye and then down to her hand. He cautiously raised her hand to meet the same height of hers and began to wrap his hand around hers, following through with the handshake. Despite her curiosity, she was a giggly one, possibly just as crazy as Collin too.

"Nice to meet you too." ,Collin responded to her, giving a friendly smile.

@Jasil

Luna

She drew back her hand and let it fall gently to her side. Her light eyes examined Collin with a faded smile and then looked out the door. 

"So, when do you think the funs gonna start around here? Unpacking the little amount of shit we have isn't going to last all day."

Luna gestured to Collins stuff nearby and then raised an eyebrow when she looked back at him. She heard various voices in the hall and glanced out, catching a few passing people in the eyes and grinning. 

Her foot tapped gently on the floor and her thoughts couldn't help but drift to Elias, causing her to frown.

Talking to: @Yid

mentions: @Tori Bradley

ash-stymest-ashley-stymest-boy-cigarette-cute-Favim.com-371287.gif

Luna, the newly met girl, was back at it with her curiosity. She must've thought that Collin had inner connections or something, why else would she want to know when the REAL fun would start? Collin tried his hardest not to tell her his plans. He succeeded by at least allowing himself to smirk, but he looked down at his feet to try and block it. He looked back up to see that his new acquaintance was saddened by something. He knew that type of gloom before, as he used to have it as well. Ever since his ex-girlfriend had broken whatever type of love he had left. Wanting to cheer her up, he couldn't think of anything TO cheer her up. He could only think of answering her question.

"All I can say is, the fun will start as soon as you hear the music starts." ,Collin said, trying not to give away too much detail to his plan.

Collin still felt bad for not attempting to cheer her up, and he knew that the longer she stood here with him, the longer she couldn't face the problem head on.

That's when he decided to say, "Go get him tiger. Go get your man, or girl. Girl is definitely fine too." ,Collin smiled trying to spread a positive vibe.

Collin didn't know if he was saying the right thing, or something that would piss her off, but it was a shot in the dark and he took it.

Talks to: @Jasil

Mentions: @Tori Bradley

images.jpg

Elias S. Fallon

When his guards shoved Elias forwards, he stumbled, and they had to reach out and grip his arms to stop him from falling. They half-dragged, half-carried him into his room, settling him into a sitting position on the edge of the dainty little bed. Elias held his grip on Mike Talon's forearm, his eyes staring out the door into the hallway. After a moment, he released Mike, dropping his elbows to his knees and hanging his head. Images of the scene that had just played out flashed through his mind, the words she'd said a confusing whirlwind of sad, angry words. He he'd only ever seen Luna act like that once before and that was when she'd found out he'd been the one to contact the police and then leave her for them to arrest. The pain in her voice as he replayed her words over and over in his head felt like a thousand needles piercing his skin. And her anger made him feel like he was standing in the middle of a forest fire drenched in gasoline. 

Despite how much Elias wanted to deny it, she still affected him in ways other girls didn't. She got to him on a emotional level no one else had ever been able to get to. He'd spent his like compartmentalizing his every emotion. Every thought, every action, had its own place and its own part to play in syncrasy with its other parts like a well-oiled machine. It allowed to think rationally in the face of crippling emotions like grief, desire, and anger. He'd taught himself how to take the things he felt and turn them into weapons. But his guilt was something he'd never had control of, Just like his love. Those two emotions made up so much of who he was, in soul, where it mattered, that he'd never been able to seize control over them. Which is why he spent at least ten minutes just sitting there staring at the floor and battling the guilt that threatened to consume him. 

Eventually, Elias regained control of his raging emotions and stuffed them in the back of his mind. The blank expression he'd worn like a mask for several years fell back over his face. He stood, unpacking the one duffel bag of personal belongings he had, before reaching for the guitar case on the floor just inside the door. He was surprised they were letting him have it, considering all the violent things he could probably do with it. Then again, these people knew he could do worse with his fists and a toothpick then with any weapons. He undid the latch, pulling out the one sentimental item he'd allowed himself to keep. It had been his father's. His real father's. The eighteen year old ran his fingers over the initials carved into the bottom of the guitar with a small, nostalgic smile. He'd have played it, as he'd taught himself. But after being in jail the last month, the strings had lost their tune and he had no way to tune it inside what Elias had dubbed "Echo House".

Mentions: @Jasil

Luna

Luna looked up at Collin and smiled when he told her about music.

"Getting all secretive on me love?"

Then his second comment made her scoff.

"Yea I'll get him, but a punch in the nose is what he's getting when I show up."

She stood with a joking smile, but her eyes held flickers of seriousness in her threat but also uncertainty. Did she really want to hurt Elias? Maybe a little, she wanted him to know how badly he burned her, but she still couldn't bring herself to actually try to hurt him. 

"Well then hot stuff, I'll leave you to your molasses self. Catch you later love."

Luna crossed the room, blowing a gentle kiss over her shoulder as she went out the door, the guards jumped, not realizing she was there. Her two guards moved and began walking behind her, not really alert, but still watching in case she flipped her shit again. Luna went a bit down one end of the hall, scooting past two girls in the hall and a guy in the doorway. She gave a wink to the guy and then stopped by Elias' door, not standing in view, but she peered in before looking away and standing in the hall. Her guards looked at her curiously and then she waved them off with her hands while holding a finger to her lips. They took the hint and moved a few feet away, watching silently out of view as Luna tried to decide what she would do. Hit him? Scream again? No they'd just lock her back up. Tell him the truth? He wouldn't listen. Luna bit her lip and frowned angrily at herself. Then she leaned forward and peeked into the room again, one light eye landing on Elias as she tried to stay hidden. 

This was a bad idea, She was so screwed.

IMG_8324.PNG

imageproxy (11).gif

(Sorry for the dramatic gif XD )

Carter Mason

Before MeMe could answer, the guards came in and grabbed Carter by her forearms. She winced a little when she felt their grip tighten. "Hey be careful. Wouldn't want to bruise. I have a reputation to make here.."she told them. The guards sighed and looked at her. "Don't make our job harder than it has to be. Start washing up. Dinner is almost time."he told her. Carter raised her eyebrow. "Dinner already?"she asked, and started fiddling with her fingers. "What kind of place are you running here..."she mumbled to herself. "Shut up and get moving!"he yelled and started dragging her to her room. Carter had to walk faster than usual just to keep herself from falling over. "ALRIGHT! KNOCK IT OFF!"she yelled getting really irritated this time. She wasn't playing anymore.

When they finally left her in her room, she sighed in an irritated way and started getting ready. She caught a glimpse of her wrist and sighed. "Damn tight handcuffs are going to leave a mark.."she said, and put on a few bracelets to cover up the scars left behind. After she finished getting ready she walked out of the room calmly. "Im done now. You can take me to the lunch room now."she responded and yawned a little bit. She didn't know why she was getting so tired but oh well. The guards calmly walked her over, nothing but silence in the hallway except for the small thumping noises when their feet hit the cement, and some murmuring coming from the other rooms.

After Carter walked in, she was seated a the nearest table. When she realized how it was set up she sighed. "Oh god im going to have to interact with people! Im not in my best condition right now. I didn't even dress right..What are you two looking at?"she asked when she seen them staring at her. When she finally figured it out she sighed. "Eyes up here! God, guards are such pervs these days.."she mumbled and sat quietly waiting for the other teenagers to come.

BUILD-LLC-CLSF-Lunch-13.jpg

@Miss Calypso @aja maji @Tori Bradley @Jasil @OhFallenMars @Darth Gangsta @Yid @Vices and Virtues @IITheTypistII

tumblr_lxpjzrh9OE1qanpzp.gif

With his new "friend" gone, Collin had finished his unpacking, still at a slow pace. Almost 10 minutes later, Collin finally admitted to himself that he may have over packed for this school year. With only 2 more things to put away, that being his spare toothpaste and picture frame with a photo of him and his mom when he was 2. His father gave him that picture before he left for this school, in hopes that it would help Collin become a better person, a better citizen. But it only made Collin feel sympathy for himself, making him depressed in a sense.

"Hey! Crazy!", shouted the guard standing outside of his door, "Dinner is in 30 minutes. Get ready!".

Collin rolled his eyes and said, "Beautiful.".

With his clothes literally just unpacked, Collin remembered where he put his clothes, Collin likes to dress very stylish when he's in public areas. Shuffling over to his closet, Collin took one look at the right side, and then took a look at the left side. He decided upon wearing a black leather hoodie, a white shirt with writing on it underneath the black hoodie, dark blue fitted jeans, and grey formal shoes.

46c7483f8b7d56ece98689a6f1ed3e17.jpg

After finishing getting dressed, the guard walked into his room, and without a warning, secured handcuffs on Collin.

"The hell are you doing?" ,Collin asked, with passion too.

"It's just a precaution. Now stop squirming and comply, and maybe, just maybe, I won't have to lead you. All you'll have to do is follow me." ,the guard stated.

"Fine." ,and Collin stopped squirming.

Within seconds, 2 guards, in the front and back of Collin, escorted him to the Dining room, without having to grab Collin. Upon arrival, Collin saw another person there, sitting. He couldn't remember if she was familiar or not, but he didn't care much. Going to sit down at the bar, Collin was yanked back by one of the guards.

"The Dr. would like for you to sit over here." ,he commanded.

Collin sighed exaggeratingly and just followed what the guard wanted him to do. He was placed at the left table, in the far right seat, and waited for dinner to be served.

MeMe laughed to herself as the woman was pulled away, and finished unpacking her things. She turned back to her guards with a big goofy smile. She was a rather joyful person,no matter where she was at. The guards eventually stopped the whole intimidation things since she took everything as a joke,and would talk them to the point of suicide. They tried to get under her skin, throwing everything they had at her. Trying to find any little thing to tick her off. Calling her by her real name, making fun of her masculinity.  Meme figured that her appearance just sexually confused them,it does a lot of people. She could also just be a unlikable person with a big ego to think such a thing as well.

She looked around kicking her bag under her bed, taking it all in. It was not to bad of a room,not as good as her room back at her house. It almost resembled the her of the barracks, if it was made for one solider. She did need to fix the bed though. If she was going to be sleeping here then some changes were going to have to be made regarding sleeping arrangements. She could handle all that later,the guards were calling her out of her thoughts for dinner. It was time for her to go play nice with the other kids.

The dining hall reminded her eerily of school. It made her stomach churn at the thought of high school. She went to a public school after her mom died and having to be taken out of military school. She made everyone there think she had dropped/kicked out of school. Really she had joined an early collge program and having received all the credits needed to graduate the year before. Her closes friends knew, even some gang members. The only reason she was able to et away with it was becuase of the fear and respect her older cousin held in the gang. Also due to her being a very likable a funny companion.The other thing that bothered her was the food. She couldn't live on terrible food, she already had to go through that at boot camp. She could always lie and get kosher food....

CnCpq6XUsAATV-D.jpg

Darnell Sellers

Darnell walked over to the dining area with the same rebellious look that he had when he entered this facility. He took the first seat he saw and eyed the girl that sat in front him, "What's a lil' girl like you doin' in a place like this?" he said, taking a bite from his choke sandwich (just like it name suggests, you essentially have to choke it down because it's quite dry), then taking a large sip of water. A guard eyed Darnell, then walked over to him with a sly grin on his face, "Enjoying your sandwich?" Due to Darnell's bad behavior previously, he was given the worst meal on the menu.

Lamar smiled back, "Fuck you." he replied as the guard turned to walk away.

s.gif

Carter Mason

Carter smiled at the few students who came into the room. She looked at one in particular that she hadn't seen in the lobby. He must have been there. I wasn't really paying any attention anyways, she thought to herself. She liked his tattoos though. She had a few herself but they weren't as detailed as his were. They were all just pretty simple ones. Well at least until she stole enough money to get some more. Her attention turned to the guy in front of her when she heard his voice. She smiled small and stared for half a second before speaking up. "What every person is here for.....crimes."she said, smiling. Her voice sounded sweet but just as cold as it was when she cam here. For some reason she wasn't really in a good mood right now. Maybe it was the lack of damn food! She turned to look at Meme and smiled. "Well there's my good friend I ran into earlier."she said.

Soon after the guards came back with the trays of food. They passed it to each criminal in there. When she looked at what they had served her, she sighed irritably. "I don't eat animals, you retard. Im a vegetarian."she told them in an annoyed way. They just chuckled. "Well get used to it. Cause thats what you'll be eating until the day you get out of here."he told her. Carter rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I'd rather starve to death.."she added in a mumble. The two looked at her and pushed her tray closer to her. "Eat it. You have no choice."he said, looking directly at her. Carter turned her attention to him, cold blood and menace gleaming in her eye. Kicking him in the knees, he fell a little and when he did she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him close. "Listen to me. Ive dealt with a lot of things in my life. I won't stay here forever you know. Once I get out, I will not hesitate to put a bullet in the thick head of yours. So I suggest you leave me alone and do your job correctly."she said, basically spitting poison. She smiled in a evil way before whispering his address into his ear. His eyes showed fear but he did his best to regain his stance when she let him go.

@Darth Gangsta

Chanel Maxwell

tumblr_m2drjaapCY1r00jioo2_250.gif

Chanel sighed deeply and dramatically as the tray was set in front of her. Forget drugs, she should have brought food. As she looked down at it in utter revulsion she wondered whether it was possible for one to live off cocaine and alcohol alone. Deciding that this would have to be a last resort she looked down at the food, if it could even be called that, again. Once more she cursed herself mentally for getting thrown into this hole and recommitted herself to getting out and getting back to her life. With all due respect to her parents, and she wasn’t sure how much they were due, they hadn’t taught her much. What they had taught her was that money talks and there are very few things it can’t persuade people to do. All she had to do was be a little… proactive, and take her opportunities when they came. In the meantime however, she gazed back down at the tray, this simply wasn’t going to do. Apparently she wasn’t the only one who thought so as a girl a few seats down from her began to argue venomously with a guard. A vegetarian. Interesting. Chanel had always found it useful to know what other people, potential allies, wanted. She ate the poor dinner listlessly, listening to the chatter going on around her. Chanel was bored, she hadn’t been this bored since before she’d started in the drug business. Something interesting needed to happen, and fast or she was going to have to make it happen.

images.jpg

Elias S. Fallon

Elias sat on the edge of his bed, gently plucking the strings on his father's guitar so they didn't make too much noise. He didn't particularly want to draw attention to himself. After a couple of minutes, he drifted into his own world, his senses heightening as he focused on what he was doing. He had something called LLI. It stood for Low Latent Inhibition, a condition which prohibited his ability to focus on a singular sense and block out the rest, making him constantly aware of everything. Especially when he was focused on a task. That was what made him an efficient assassin and a sly criminal. 

A noise from just outside his door drew Elias's attention. He focused, honing his hearing in on the space outside his room. He could hear someone out there, far as he could tell it was a she. He tilted his head so he could see the door frame without actually looking up. He wanted to know who was there. He was surprised when Luna glanced inside. Sighing, he stood up and set the guitar back in the case, sliding it back under the bed. He walked over to his door and leaned against the frame. Crossing his ankles and tucking his hands into his pockets, Elias looked down at her with a blank expression. "Why are you standing outside my room, Luna?" he asked. He noticed kids beginning to be led to dinner by their guards and looked across the hall to John Hanson and Alex Ballard, his two designated watchdogs. He knew they were waiting for him to start heading down, because unlike the majority of the guards here, including the third one from the state who'd helped bring him here and pissed him off enough to make Elias break his nose, Hanson and Ballard weren't bad guys.

@Jasil

[SIZE= 18px](so sorry I took so long)[/SIZE]

Luna

Lunas heart stopped momentarily as she was spotted. While mentally cursing, her lips formed into a casual smile. 

"Ouch, and I was just passing by, wanted to pop in and check to see if you were still a cold hearted ass. Thanks for proving my point."

Her eyebrow raised in challenge, waiting to see if he would take the bait. After a moment passed, she decided to bait him further.

"You know, I think I finally got you figured out... You only liked me when I was weak, quiet, shy little Luna who let her daddy and everyone else, push her around... but as soon as I stood up for myself for once, that lil spark you had for me just went out the window huh? Is that what You get off on? The weak ones?"

She took a step forward, tilting her head and letting her smile form into a vicious smirk. Luna couldn't place why she was doing what she was, it just felt like justice. To push his buttons, insult him, try and make him hurt like he hurt her. But her own cruel words were painful when they came out of her mouth, like the poison she was spitting to Elias was poison to her too.

images.jpg

Elias S. Fallon

Elias tensed, muscles coiling with anger. But it only lasted until he saw her eyes when she looked up at him. Beyond the rage and the desire for a vendetta, he could see the pain he'd caused her. Guilt washed his anger away on a wave of emotions he didn't know how to deal with. When he was younger, compartmentalizing had come naturally to him. It had been as easy as breathing, because before Luna he'd never had any reason to try and actually deal with strong emotions. And after what happened with her, the skill had returned, but now that he was seeing her again, all those strong emotions he'd stored away in the endless file cabinets of his mind had become jumbled inside his head, making it impossible for him to feel or process anything other than total and complete exhaustion. He flinched when she continued talking, knowing that every word was a sharpened dagger aimed directly at him. She was trying to hurt him. He knew it. And most times, he would've reacted the way he knew she wanted him to. He'd have lost control and lashed out. But not today, not now. He wanted to skip the rest of today and go straight to tomorrow when the facility would have something for him to do that would distract him from the things he didn't want to deal with. 

He sighed and brought a hand up to rub the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger, pushing his body off the door frame to stand to his full height. Knowing his exhaustion was clearly shown in his expression, he rolled his neck to loosen the tension before looking at her. "I'm not going to fight with you, Luna. Not today. I really can't put up with your drama right now," he said. His words were aimed to derail her from her mission for revenge, thought he knew the chances of their success were null. He turned away from her, allowing Hanson and Ballard to flank him as he made his way to the dining area. Once there, Ballard gently guided him into a chair in the corner seat of the far left table where he was farthest from the door. No one was sitting their yet, and he hoped that whoever did was someone who was just as ready to have today over and done with as he was. 

@Jasil

Luna

As she walked away her chest tightened, she watched Elias' back and scoffed.

"My drama? Look around sweet cheeks, drama is our entire lives!"

The young girl yelled angrily after him and then turned around, fuming. Her hands rested on her hips and she frowned when no one could see her face, then she felt the pricks of tears brim her eyes and she roughly wiped them away. The rainbow girl turned back to her guards and marched off, looking away from Elias as she entered the room, considering going over to pester him more, but dismissed the idea. Luna payed no attention to her location and sat right next to a young man she hadn't met yet who was talking to a girl right across from him. Everyone in the room seemed to be having their own little conversations. Her light eyes looked down at the food placed in front of her and she frowned, but not from the food, from her and Elias' harsh words they exchanged. 

"Darling you need some serious chill" MeMe thought Carters defiance to food was a little over the top.Meme would have handled in a very diffrent fashion, but then again MeMe was a dangerous high class criminal, just pretending to be one. She looked at her tray poking it with hesitation. She hated bad food she did,but her mother's story's of war,the things she has seen, and the conditions of others way of life made her have a higher tolerance. She looked up at everyone else, most of them protesting or refusing to eat. MeMe decided to be the odd on out and actually eat her food. She took a couple of bites, trying to hide the fact she wanted to puke. She stopped eating when a girl sat down with the group. She looked sad,and this was curving her appetite. @TheCandyEmo

"Hey...we ain't doing any of that emo sadness bullshit. Go have the world be sorry for you somewhere else" @Jasil

Luna

Luna looked up slowly and her lips curled into a half smile.

"That's sweet doll, but you dont know me, so why don't you just back off?"

Her brow raised at the suggestion and then she shrugged, picking up her fork and gently stabbing a piece of food with it, looking down at the morsel with her grin fading to a ghost of a smile.

"Besides angel cakes, you've never been in love like I have. You wouldn't understand exactly quite what I'm going through right now."

She placed the bite into her mouth and closed her lips, chewing slowly and winking at MeMe before she swallowed.

"And I don't want anyone to be sorry for me, I want them to be sorry that they ever burned me... I want him to be sorry that he ever betrayed me."

She shrugged and smiled innocently, as if she hadn't just spit poison into the air. Luna welcomed the attention, the distraction, whether it was positive or negative, but she couldn't quite shake her challenging nature that grew more fierce with each sentence that escaped her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back