IC Thread

Mistressa

resize

As the other talked and mingled with each other about Alex just continued to sit in her chair while pulling the bitchiest face she could possible muster. It was clear to Alex that  Anna and Bella has quite the chance of being friends, just because they have the must upbeat personalities out of this group of very welcoming people. Though the thought of having to see Bella more that she had to made her want to kill herself. As Anarchy made friends with Bella which is such a shame because he was one of the people she was planning on being not so much a bitch too.  Alex started to clench her seat pretty hard just being mad over the whole Bella thing. No matter how hard she tried she just hated Bella, nothing is going to stop that.

Alex started to watch her sister interact with Pym, it brought a weak smile to her face. Pym is a okay person in Alex eyes, then again she never really hanged out with him. In fact, they shared very few to none conversions together. Anastasia had always been the one to make new friends, while Alex preferred to stay inside in read something. The more people seemed to talk the more Alex seemed to care less. She found her self starting at her "friends" Anarchy and Olympus, but she was smirking at Olympus when he ripped of the door. She was impressed that Bastard actually had a good idea. Alex never one for being around people other thing her sister want to escape the room filled with people even if it was only for a few minutes. She gave a head nod to her sister, Pym, Olympus, Anarchy and swiftly left the room.

Alex wondered around an mainly just mingled around the door trying to stay close yet be far. Though Alex has one of the world's largest vendetta against S.H.E.L.D, she has to admit they have great tech. As she continued to mill around the door she found her self think of the past. Suddenly not in the mode to be what could be call "Fangirling" even though Alex hates that word, she pressed down on the door to her left and slid down. Being bored and depressed she started to play with a simple and small Hex-sphere just making trees and other randomness appear and float around. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ms.Fusiona

img-thing

"So? Any idea what the blue guy is saying? I can't understand a single word he says."

“I agree vith Ms. Fusiona, let’s make the best of our situvation.  Ve’re all getting paid vight? So, once ve are all done introducing ourselves, vhy don’t vie tell each other vhat we can do? Deal?”

"Charlie? Yes, I know you don't I? We've met before haven't we... Sorry for not recognizing you immediately,"

"Some of you I don't know well, some of you I know enough about to consider you risks."

Charlotte didn't knew how to respond with the sudden attention of several people all at once towards her after her introduction. She had been preoccupied with the other more "loud" and familiar people that she almost didn't noticed that the blue skinned mutant near her had spoken already and introduced himself.Key word- almost. So when Bella asked what Infrared was saying she was more than ready to answer her except that: 1.)  the Infrared mentioned her name and posed a question. 2.) Red Thunder had finally recognized her and spoke up

3.) Faceless gave her and some of the others a petrifying gaze.

Not to mention that:

4.)Olympus just threw his shackles at what she can estimate into outer space

5.) Anarchy had gave her a friendly grin

6.) Mistressa just left the room to who knows where

The first three were directly related to her, and the latter were just that eye-catching. 'Wait. Hold on for a second. Eye-catching? How can Anarchy's grin be eye-catching, pft... it's still related, not just vocally expressed unlike the first three.' she clarified to herself.'Why am I even explaining this to myself? The others are waiting for my replies! Can't believe this is bothering me more than Faceless' gaze and statement.' she thought to herself in incredulity.Deciding to start at the order in her mind she looked at Bella first- a small smile emanating her lips thinking on how she called Infrared as "blue" guy and the authorities as "anti-fun", "He's Infrared, and he says it's nice to meet you. He has a German accent that's why it's a bit hard to understand- he's also asking about our abilities and skills." she explained to the blonde girl.

"So with that being said,please excuse me for a moment." Charlotte told Bella and turned to Infrared with a friendly smile."It's a pleasure to meet you as well Infrared, despite being considered as a "risk" by Faceless- which I consider as a huge compliment by the way," she laughed a bit for a moment then glanced at Faceless, politely smiled and nodded her head in acknowledgement before returning to look at Infrared. "My abilities just consist of flight, energy projection and absorption." she explained sheepishly, "On skills, I could offer some knowledge on technology and the like- although I believe that we already have Pym who has more expertise than me." she says glancing at the young man still relaxing. "So I can probably help by concurring healing tonics and potions- if it's even actually needed by the others. Otherwise count me on sleuthing and espionage." she grinned before looking at Red Thunder.'Okay next person.'

"Oh don't worry about it Red Thunder, I'm donning a mask so of course you wouldn't recognize me that easily- besides it certainly has been quite some time since we've seen each other." she courteously replied with a smile. "Same goes for Anarchy- he's pretty much outgrown me now." she adds lightheartedly looking at Anarchy who was talking to Olympus. As Faceless questioned about their knowledge on hostage situations she paused to think of all her experiences. "Well I'm not entirely sure if the heroes were kidnapped one by one or as a group so I'm not sure if the kidnapper had exceptional abilities to defeat them or was deceptive enough to lure them through other means then bring their guards down to capture them. I'm not sure if this situation is to be considered as a hostage though, most often the hostage-taker contacts the authorities and makes demands from my experience." she pointed out.

@TrueBananaz @Mouseemouse @Nicholas Waldorth

@Anaxileah @Ender The Spider King @Yngwie Schutz @Abberakelaran @MusicTules @Scorpio @Jefferson @Anybody else

Isaac found himself again watching and talking to the others, a strange mix of introverted and extroverted-ness.  Thankfully, most people here were choosing to answer his questions, except the blonde who didn't understand what he was saying. He prayed she was just being rude, because he wasn't losing his accent anytime soon.

That’s when Ms. Fusiana jumped in defending him, that was a first, usually these situations ended up with the person yelling something about him being a mutant, which made him cringe more than on the inside then out, but oh god did those cringes hurt. She seemed to have something the others didn't have in this situation, what was it? It was a feeling, but he couldn't remember the name. Right!, yes, she seemed to be more comfortable, normal, as if they were all meeting at a bar for some drinks casually talking to each other, not about serial killing. He nodded with her as she spoke, proving that he was paying deep attention. ‘So Pym is good at technology.’ he nodded to himself, ‘And she’s good at espionage....I believe it from the way she’s acting now, though I may need to test that later.’

Giving a nod and a honey-coated ‘Danke’, he now noticed Faceless nodding off towards him. He was l That made him nod in return. She must have heard of him if he was being commended for a person to pull of this job, so he silently thanked her for the compliment and went onto listening to the abilities again. He didn't find value in forming relationships based on trust, especially not in this group. He was bound to get stabbed in the back by someone eventually, better not get emotional about it.

Faceless, he assumed by her speech, actions, and her name, could shape shift and have nay face, changing her appearance and body. He wasn't sure if she could contract powers, but her power in and of itself was useful. “Grifter” he thought to himself noting her powers for a plan that he could make up. He didn't want to be an overbearing leader like Fury, and god knows what they would do if he started acting as annoying as that. He just wanted to make a  guideline.

These criminals were like him, everyone in for themselves, everyone wanting to play by their own rules. It would be useless to common people to do things because no-one here would listen, as was demonstrated earlier by junior. The people here needed to do what they could, what they were good at, what they WANTED to do. But if he was going to take time out of his other jobs to pick up one for S.H.I.E.L.D., there was no way that he wasn't going to make this worth his time. It was going to be completed, if he had to do it by himself or otherwise.

Though he supposed a few individuals would be on his side in that department, Faceless didn't like to take orders, but he supposed if he asked nicely she might be more inclined to double team if she had the motives he did. Though he would have to make sure. He looked at her to convey this, staring at her for a second, giving her a very intense gaze before letting up. That should be enough to show her I’m interested, he thought, then turned to look at the others in the room.

The big guy in the corner had said that he was the strongest guy he knew, and seemed to prove it to Isaac by ripping a door off it’s hinges and hurdling his restraints through it. Note to self: add to the ‘People not to piss off’ list, right below Ultron. Next was the fine gentleman sitting near him at this very moment. He was interested in this assassin for hire, Anarchy as he was called. It seemed the gentlemen would be more familiar in his line of work. But of course he couldn't ask who the man had worked for, for that would be a breakage of his rules for criminal success, rule No.5 to be exact. “Never ask for a resume.” That mistake had…..significant consequences. Let’s stop the story with it’s lucky you can teleport when you are falling down Mount Everest.

The people that might be hardest to co-operate with would be the Blonde, Bella mabey? And Pym, both seemed to take playing by your own rules to a new level. Pym had been stated to be good at technology, but he hadn't spoken for himself yet, even though he seemed to have a considerable amount to say. The blonde seemed to be a bt temperamental, but a loudmouth like that had it’s uses, whether with distraction or just killing someone. A wild card, the best card in the hand.

Then there was Red Thunder and the Webb sisters. One sister was completely silent while the other was very chatty, the difference in personalities giving a sense of intrigue to the blue man. He wouldn't pry, he didn't want to die today, but he just found it unique and interesting. Not just their personalities but the concept of having a sibling.

Red thunder was talking with the big guy, Olympus, but he hadn't answered Isaac's question. Though a bit frustrating, he did get a bit of info off of their conversation. He was a demigod, of Norse descent, and he had powers that were divine. Perhaps there was another heavy hitter in the group. A plan was starting to form in his mind, but he had to figure out where they were going first, she got comfy in his chair and began to think, closing his eyes and wrapping his tail around the chair. Just a habit for when he goes into deep thought.

“Anarchy is wight (right),” Infrared said to Olympus, “Ve have to vait here to know vhat sie hell ve are going to do to get paid. It von’t be long.” He assured, opening his eyes and giving an understanding grin at Olympus. He knew this feeling, the feeling of the unbearable urge to just kill people because of their annoyance, but he didn't want another body on his hands in S.H.E.I. L.D. headquarters, besides, he couldn't teleport more than 6 people by himself without causing major damage to his internal organs and that was an absolute last resort.

@TrueBananaz  @Mouseemouse @Anaxileah @Ender The Spider King  @Abberakelaran @MusicTules @Scorpio   @Jefferson  Nicholas Waldorth (I had to copy a few because my computer bugged out, sorry if I missed anyone)

Sapphire Web

As Anarchy tipped his imaginary hat towards Sapphire and greeted her, she grinned under her mask and nodded, understanding that all of them have been better than being captured by Nick Fury Jr. and placed in this musty, old room. Red Thunder introduced himself, then her other friend, Olympus, spoke up soon after, addressing the sisters with his loud voice. "Yo, it's the web sisters. Honestly, I haven't been doing much of anything...been locked up for a while. What about you?" He asked Sapphire, who shrugged as she responded, ignoring the buzzing that was Pym. "Oh, you know. Causing problems, wreaking havoc, stealing things like money, trashy lives, et cetera. No biggie." She chuckled lightly and watched as Olympus interacted with Red Thunder. Pym was busy cackling his ass off after she had brushed him away, then grew into his larger form beside her.

"You know you can just call me by my actual name, right? I never liked the whole secretive part of all this, it's not my style. In fact I think we should all just refer to everyone as their names. Being all like 'Hey, I'm Miss Ponytail, and this is my sister, Lady Dominatrix. Have you guys met Evil Satan and Big Meanie yet?' is going to get real tiresome, real quick." Before continuing, the arrogant male had the nerve to tug on her ponytail, causing her eye to twitch in irritation. "And what was that 'Ugh.' thing about, you know you're happy to see me." His words were almost enough to send her over the edge, what with her now furiously blushing face. There was no way in hell that she would admit to his truth, and the fact that he was teasing her in front of multiple strangers made her want to punch him in the face - this was one of the many times she was grateful for her mask. He introduced himself to the rest of the group and called everyone nerds, then sat down and propped his feet up on the table like the asshat he is. Yep. I'm gonna punch him.

Before she could restrain herself, Sapphire's fist struck out and hit the male square in the face, sending him flying into the wall behind the desk. She didn't care if he was okay or not for the moment - if need be, she would treat his face and take responsibility for her attack, but if not, she didn't care what happened. She glared in his direction before turning to look at the rest of the group. Ms. Fusiona introduced herself, as did Infrared, but the hyper killer was not for the titles. Faceless was quite rude in her introduction, but Sapphire didn't care about manners for the moment. She just wanted to take care of the matter at hand once everyone finished speaking up. Her sister mingled around the door, which also irritated Sapphire, so now she had a couple things to do: force her sister to interact, and then make everyone else shut up so she could tell them the plan. It pissed her off that Junior gave her the role of leader for the group of vagabonds, but she would do what she was told so that the rewards would be theirs. Once everyone finished, Sapphire could begin.

"Now that the lot of you have finished speaking, I want to say a few things - first off, Junior entrusted me with all of this leadership bullshit, so I know what we have and what we don't, and I know when we'll have access to the shit we need. So if you'd continue to shut up, I'll tell you." Sapphire paused to make sure she was greeted with silence before continuing. "I agree that we should learn each others' identities, but for now, while in costume, we should use our aliases - later on we will be doing some grifter work, for those of you who can manage to do so, and I think it is best we don't call each other by our identities in costume, otherwise we'll be found out. Our actual identities can be used to do some reconnaissance, maybe some spy work, if the smaller, quieter of you are interested. Junior said we would get our information in about an hour from when he first arrived, which will be in a couple minutes, so we should get it soon." She paused once more to look back towards Pym, who had gotten up from the punch from before and was chuckling lightly to himself, then glanced at her sister before looking back at the group. "This building is safe, according to Junior, so it's okay to share identities here, thankfully. We don't need...whoever we're after to know our faces and names yet." When she finished, she pulled her mask over her head, her slim ponytail sliding out of the mask as well. Her pale face, almost identical to her sister's except for a scar that was placed on her lip (one of the many insignificant ones). "I'm Anastasia Parker, and my sister needs to get her ass in here. She's Alexandra. Pym, if you've recovered, I'd like for you to take your helmet off the table so we can get our information."

"Your hands clearly work, why don't you move it?" His snarky voice came at her from the other side of the desk, causing her to glare at him even more, but even that faltered when she saw the bloody nose she had given him and the slightly off-centered bones in the bridge of his nose. Great, I broke the man's nose. With a sigh, she picked up the helmet and tossed it to him, feeling her anger ebb away into a throbbing headache rather than pulsating rage. When the helmet was removed from the desk, a hologram appeared, displaying the location they would need to head to. A masculine, AI voice sounded from the desk, similar to Jarvis' but much younger and with an American accent. "The location that you will be visiting is the Lotte New York Palace in New York, New York, an extravagant location that several of the heroes had been seen visiting with their parents before they disappeared. While the parents claim to have seen nothing out of the ordinary, the memories of the event they attended were hazy, so you have been assigned to investigate here on the chance that there is something suspicious going on. A similar charity event will be held this evening, and your clothing, accessories, and any extra attire have all been provided. The plan has already been discussed among Sapphire Web and Nick Fury Junior - two groups of you will be made, one as backup and insurance, while the other infiltrates the hotel. Hotel rooms will be provided and paid for." The voice paused for a moment to let the information sink into the minds of the villains before continuing. "The groups have been decided based on skill and abilities. Group One - Infiltration: Sapphire Web, Hornet, Ms. Fusiona, and Faceless. Group Two - Backup and Gadgetry: Mistressa, Infrared, Red Thunder, and Anarchy. Your clothing is in your hotel rooms and labeled, complete with all of the gear you will need - earpieces, jewelry that monitors bodily functions, and other gadgets - in room 3-1 for the males and 3-2 for the females. Your mode of transportation should be present at any moment to take you there. If you have any questions, ask Sapphire Web." Once the voice finished speaking and displaying the images of the hotel to the group of villains, the hologram and the voice disappeared, leaving the desk as it was before - bland and dusty. The way the machine said her name irked her, but she showed no signs of an issue.

After glancing back at her sister and Pym, she looked at the other villains. "We all good, then? We have a plan that will be detailed further when we arrive, and this will be a good time to test the waters with each other and our roles." Anastasia looked at the other villains with a lazy grin tugging her light pink lips, her expression full of mischief.

@Ender The Spider King @Rachel28 @GlassHeartCass @Mouseemouse @Yngwie Schutz @Scorpio @MusicTules

Ms. Fusiona

img-thing

"Now that the lot of you have finished speaking, I want to say a few things - first off, Junior entrusted me with all of this leadership bullshit, so I know what we have and what we don't, and I know when we'll have access to the shit we need. So if you'd continue to shut up, I'll tell you."  Sapphire's voice sounded out and effectively ended the conversation in the room. Charlotte's attention turned to her almost instantly- after all she was the one assigned in handling the leadership. In her opinion,the young lady seemed to be quite suited for the role considering that she had good interpersonal skills...and obviously knew how to handle people who didn't really payed attention.The Hornet was the best example. 'That obviously really hurts- hopefully he can put his knowledge to use in treating his broken nose.' Charlotte thought as she glanced at Pym from the corner of her eyes, his nose was pretty much dislocated and bleeding.'Note to self, don't try angering Sapphire- or anyone else in this room for that matter.' she decided as she took another glance at everyone in the room. They were an unpredictable bunch, she had to tread slowly and carefully to avoid any problems. "This building is safe, according to Junior, so it's okay to share identities here, thankfully. We don't need...whoever we're after to know our faces and names yet."  As Charlotte's attention returned to Sapphire, it was just as the lady took off her mask and revealed her face.

"I'm Anastasia Parker, and my sister needs to get her ass in here. She's Alexandra. Pym, if you've recovered, I'd like for you to take your helmet off the table so we can get our information." Sapphire- well now known as Anastasia continued speaking.'Parker huh? Guess I was right...' Charlotte thought to herself in amusement that her guess was right. Well she did put some thought to it, but nevertheless it was something that she could be "gleeful" about, no matter how childish it would seem. Yet she couldn't help but feel a little nervousness in revealing her face, not only for hidden identity issues but as she had already seen Anastasia she couldn't help but feel self-conscious- the young lady was obviously quite pretty. It was no wonder that Charlotte could notice the hints of playful flirting and teasing from Pym and Anastasia, well mostly from Pym.  "The location that you will be visiting is the Lotte New York Palace in New York, New York, an extravagant location that several of the heroes had been seen visiting with their parents before they disappeared... " The voice of the AI broke her train of thoughts, as she finally noticed the hologram on the table. She felt rather sheepish for already thinking of the personal affairs of her team mates.

"The groups have been decided based on skill and abilities. Group One - Infiltration: Sapphire Web, Hornet, Ms. Fusiona, and Faceless. Group Two - Backup and Gadgetry: Mistressa, Infrared, Red Thunder, and Anarchy. Your clothing is in your hotel rooms and labeled, complete with all of the gear you will need - earpieces, jewelry that monitors bodily functions, and other gadgets - in room 3-1 for the males and 3-2 for the females. Your mode of transportation should be present at any moment to take you there. If you have any questions, ask Sapphire Web."

'Guess this must be some sort of karmic comeback of the universe to me huh?' Charlotte mentally rolled her eyes and stopped herself from shaking her head. She wondered on how she'd managed to get along with her group. Well with Faceless, there wouldn't be much problems considering that she was professional?  But then again, Faceless considered her a "risk" so she wasn't sure if the person was pretty willing to work with her- but she can pretty much assume that they had to work together for most of the part. Sapphire and Hornet were obviously going to be too busy with each other- well in butting heads and trying to work together. 'Why did I even have to clarify that to myself?' she thought to herself humorously.

"We all good, then? We have a plan that will be detailed further when we arrive, and this will be a good time to test the waters with each other and our roles." Sapphire then questioned them, a lazy grin on her face. "Ah yes, I'm satisfied with the plan." Charlotte replied with a small smile, "So I guess this is where the rest of us introduce our real identities and faces huh? I'm not to intent on giving out my real name, but considering that it's bound to come out sooner or later and for fairness sake- I'm Charlotte Danvers Stark." she finally admitted, a bit sheepishly while taking off her mask.Of course, she had to add 'Danvers', because even if she's currently a villain- her mother would kill her for just using the 'Stark' name. 

89prLTem.jpg

Same goes for Anarchy-he’s pretty much outgrown me now. Anarchy had laughed softly at Ms. Fusiona’s comment. “You are still utterly adorable.” He said with a teasing grin. His attention shifted over to Infrared. He gave a slight nod acknowledging the mutant’s comment. He seemed quiet than most, but he was smart. With all the recklessness this group was sure to case they could use smart people.

Anarchy bit his lip in an attempt to suppress his laughter as he watched the interactions between Pym and Sapphire Web. He found it..odd? No humorous was more the word. Probably. The boy’s nose was broken no doubt about that. He listened to intently as Anastasia spoke making little mental notes here and there. “It’like something out of a spy movie, yeah?” The comment about the charity event was more to himself, Personally Anarchy would have preferred infiltrating the place just to witness the chaos that would ensue first hand, but he didn’t mind too much. 

"If we're going to be on a first name basis then my name's Jed." Hello Again. The afterthought had brought had brought a small smile to his lips, but it was gone quicker than it camr

IMG_1368.JPG

"Loki give me the strength," Red Thunder muttered as he leaned against the wall, "Why do we even keep identities anymore," he grumbled as everyone began unveiling themselves, first Sapphire, then Fusiona, and now Anarchy. Well, it didn't matter much anyways- he knew already Anarchy and Fusiona (and liked them, specifically the ordinary human Jed, far more than he would ever mutter aloud) and he could get along famously with Olympus. The rest he could manage to live with- though sharing a room with Pym... he mentally shuddered. Thank his cousin Fenrir, that insufferable man would die like everyone else. He only hoped he was around to see it.

He took off his hood and gas mask, hands putting his hair in place. Red Thunder flashed a smile as small red sparks danced around his eyes, "The name's Elof- and if you don't know my last name already then it will stay that way." He cocked his head to the side, "I am curious as to exactly where you want myself and ... Jed- and the others of course -during the infiltration. I may have a superiority complex but even I'll admit we need to be nearby to support you in any meaningful way."

As he finished, Red Thunder turned to Anarchy, and whispered, "I swear, if I have to room with Pym I might kill him. Please stop me if I attempt to. I hate to think of the stern talking to I'd get from Junior if I succeeded," he said with a smirk.

@MusicTules @Anaxileah @Rachel28 @Ender The Spider King

The roles were now assigned and Infrared was somewhat pleased, at least they recognized his skills, well the ones he was proud of anyway, the ones he made known. Obviously, people knew he was night crawlers son because of his looks and he had his dad’s powers, but he didn't like advertising that he had his mom's abilities as well. As much as they would love them, he didn't really like to use her invisibility and ability to walk through walls. Skills kept under wraps are the keys to profit, and there would be no reason to make his money worthless. Speaking of which, all of these people had to be following a similar rule, even more, reason to keep his guard up, as a basic idea may have been good, but knowing that there will always be an extra skill on the table was even more valuable.

So Infrared was very, VERY confused with the logic this group was following. Like, seriously?! You don't tell people your identity if you want to have any life behind the mask, or in his case, any life at all. His blue skin and features were iconic of his appearance and to his father’s. There was no way that he would ever get a chance at living his own life if he told anyone here his real name. He was in costume anyway, but still, all he could ask everyone was WHY? They have to have had the same problem ,right? They needed a private life too, right? Well no matter how many opinions were changing here, he definitely was standing his ground. But is he was about to speak, but Red thunder began to take off his mask.

His short blonde hair could be tousled on his head, falling in several different directions, he ran his hand through it to make it even more ruffled, but never the less it was even more beautiful when he moved it. When he lifted his head up, red sparkles shine around his beautiful brown eyes, so much so that Infrared caught his breath for a second. He took in his face as he talked, not really paying attention to the words that were being said, just trying to drink in what he looked like, how his lips churned out the words he spoke. He was somehow unable to just merely process his appearance, as trivial as that may be. More he admired what he was looking at, wishing that someone like that could be someone like him, or, be for someone like him.

Wait.

Was?

Scheiße!

He quickly turned away, trying to face the center of the room. His mind racing with what he just thought, mentally slapping himself for doing so. No, he thought, I can't think those things, It's not right, it's not holy to do so. He took a deep breath and clenched one hand into a fist, digging his claws into it so it hurt, his heart was already pounding against his chest, and that pain was only making it worse. I can't do this anymore, I promised myself I wouldn't think those things anymore, there's no way that I can allow that, I can't. He was able to regain his composure, keeping his hand clenched but now able to contribute to the conversation, back to his normal laid back personality; he looked towards the group.

"Nein, Danke," Infrared said, using his free hand to wave away the notion of possibly giving away secret identities. "I'm sorry, but I can't give away my personal name, It's against my policy," he explained, hoping that at least some of them would understand. It was just how he did business, nothing personal. “But as fur my zoughts on sie plan, I vike it, considering ve get sie operation done vell.”

@Anaxileah @Rachel28 @Scorpio @Ender The Spider King @Mouseemouse @MusicTules @GlassHeartCass @Jefferson

Catching his helmet with both hands, Pym watched as the center of the table lit up displaying information for the groups upcoming mission. He wasn't really paying attention to what was being said, after all, he had a far more important issue to deal with at the moment, his nose. You can't really go out to a fancy charity event with a swollen nose and two black eyes, people'll start asking questions. Placing the helmet on the ground, he unzipped his suit a little and reached a hand into one of the inner pockets pulling out a handkerchief. Then he proceeded to, rather painfully, blow his nose as hard as he could into it coloring it a dark red. Once he was done, the white handkerchief looked like some sad Jackson Pollock painting. Tossing it to the ground and picking his helmet back up, he quickly turned the helmet around in his hands so that he was looking at his reflection in the visor. As he held the helmet in his left hand, he went to work on setting the fractured bits of cartilage with his right.

It was after the third pop, that he overheard the AI talking about the different teams and the people on each one.  "The groups have been decided based on skill and abilities. Group One - Infiltration: Sapphire Web, Hornet, Ms. Fusiona, and Faceless. Group Two - Backup and Gadgetry: Mistressa, Infrared, Red Thunder, and Anarchy." 'Infiltration huh, I guess I do look rather nice in a suit.'  Your clothing is in your hotel rooms and labeled, complete with all of the gear you will need - earpieces, jewelry that monitors bodily functions, and other gadgets - in room 3-1 for the males and 3-2 for the females. Your mode of transportation should be present at any moment to take you there. If you have any questions, ask Sapphire Web." 'I sure hope they got my sizes right this time. The last time something like this happened, the pants were a good 2 sizes to small'  Just thinking about it made him shudder. He looked around the room as more and more of them started introducing themselves. 'Well this is going better than expected, sure saves me some time lookin' 'em up later.' There was still one who refused to give up their name, the blue one. He was smart, well at least smarted than the rest of the bunch.

[SIZE= 48px]Faceless[/SIZE]

(Currently wearing her American Bland)

Faceless observed the group as they bickered back and forth until Sapphire resolved it. Albeit she resolved it by fairly distinctly concluding the bickering and then revealing she was leading the op, but resolution was resolution. The groups were interesting, and happily Ms. Fusiona apparently had espionage experience, elsewise she was likely the only person on the team capable of subtle infiltration. Since after-all the other two were more or less certifiably insane to some degree if her sources were correct. From what she knew of their combat capabilities they were at least adept in that regard and The Hornet could likely use his size altering to be helpful to some extent, but some higher end places did block that kind of intrusion. She had not heard of the place they were headed much, but then up until recently she had for the most part avoided New York.

She spoke up then, "So illustrious leader type, do we have an actual plan as far as this infiltration goes? In particular I need to know whether you all have a face you want me using or if I should bring my own. I have a few identities that could suit that place, but those are all ones I would rather not burn if it becomes a firefight. Likewise I could make up a new identity, but getting it solid enough to get into that kind of place will take time. The rest I suppose can wait, but I need to know the face I am meant to be using sooner rather than later."

@Anaxileah Well I finally finished writing a post for here. I mean I kinda low-key hate it TBH, but it'll do.

resize
The Twins

Anastasia listened to each of the villains as they introduced themselves, if they hadn't already. She nodded with a smile, her light pink lips still curved upwards with mischief. Pym's injury was still lingering in the back of her mind, but that wasn't as important as hashing out a plan for their "infiltration mission." Some were uncomfortable with sharing their personal information, and that was okay with Anastasia - just because she had nothing to hide doesn't mean the others want to bring up the painful past, which she understood was the case for all of them. Each person in that room became a villain for a certain reason, whether it was because of a betrayal by their parents or by S.H.I.E.L.D. or a more physical affliction that occurred, making them who they are this very moment. This is why we're doing this. To get back at those who wronged us, especially S.H.I.E.L.D. Anastasia thought angrily, more determined than ever to figure out this problematic situation so that they could run free and have whatever they wanted to use against the far too peaceful world. However, her thoughts were soon interrupted by the female in the room with a blank face, identified as Faceless.

"So illustrious leader type, do we have an actual plan as far as this infiltration goes? In particular I need to know whether you all have a face you want me using or if I should bring my own. I have a few identities that could suit that place, but those are all ones I would rather not burn if it becomes a firefight. Likewise I could make up a new identity, but getting it solid enough into that kind of place will take time. The rest I suppose can wait, but I need to know the face I am meant to be using sooner rather than later." Anastasia nodded at Faceless, her expression a more serious one now that she was being questioned about their mission.

"What we have set up for you, Faceless, is a new guard. Junior already went through all of the guests attending the event, as well as security, which is pretty high for such a prestigious location. What you have to do is initially go in as a woman who is not meant to arrive until much later, Anna Kournikova. The person who is admitting you as Miss Anna is Garcia Wood, a new recruit for the security of the Lotte, and the placement of the security clearance is coincidentally beside a janitor's closet. You have to find an excuse to get her over there when the other guests aren't close by - yes, there will be a window - and then you need to overtake her and take on her position. You're going to be our way out of there. Everyone else already has an alias that they are going in as with their faces on their ID's. We all have some high-end job, I didn't memorize who was what, but we all need to behave as properly as we are expected to." Anastasia paused for a minute, glancing at everyone's faces before continuing.

"A firefight is not expected, but keep a small weapon on you if you need it in case of emergency, and be wary - there could be poison in any food or beverage, so look for that before you eat or drink anything. We have long-range, nearly invisible, and incredibly small earpieces to keep in contact with one another, and we need to look for any suspicious activity. Do not engage in any altercations. Is that clear?" Anastasia finished, her dark brown eyes scanning the room with an eyebrow raised, in case anyone decided to talk back about the plan. This mission was to gain information and keep a sharp eye out for anything, the others in hiding in case something wrong were to happen and a real firefight was to actually go down. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that, but knowing the chaos that normally followed villains...something was bound to happen.

Alexandra was standing outside the room, listening to her sibling bark out the orders with such confidence and no insecurities showing. Her brown eyes were trained on her twin, a small smile at her lips. I wish I had that kind of confidence... Anastasia caught Alexandra's glance out of the corner of her eye and beckoned her over with a small gesture, then waving a hand towards the rest of the group. She wants me to socialize. Great. With a small sigh, Alexandra entered the room with a sullen expression on her face, walking over to Anarchy. "Hey, An. Sis is making me chat with the others, so I came to you since I already know you." Alexandra already began babbling, but it was too late for her awkward self to stop. "I should probably talk to the others in our group, such as Infrared and Red Thunder, but I'm not so sure they'd wanna talk to me, and it would probably be a bit awkward if I tried, but-" Anastasia's glare caused Alexandra's speech to stop midway, making her blush lightly in front of their friend and the others. "Uh...sorry. Hi."

Addressed: @MusicTules @Scorpio @Yngwie Schutz @GlassHeartCass @Rachel28 @The Endergod | Mentioned: Same people | Status: Being the "Illustrious Leader" | Mood: Excited/Determined | Location: Same gross room | Inventory: Suit, Mask, etc. | Notes: OMG THAT TOOK TOO LONG

Addressed: @MusicTules | Mentioned: Me and Same as Addressed | Status: Being Shy AF | Mood: Nervous | Location: Outside gross room -> Same gross room | Inventory: Dress, Headress, etc. | Notes: OMG THAT STILL TOOK TOO LONG

0f4be6a6f8f2f7f7e9d5a85e18bf84e9.jpg

"Nein, Danke, I'm sorry, but I can't give away my personal name, It's against my policy. But as fur my zoughts on sie plan, I vike it, considering ve get sie operation done vell.  Elof glanced over at Infrared, nodding his acknowledgement of the villain's choice. Frankly he would've kept his mask on as well but the damn gas mask was a helluva lot hotter than  he had expected when he had first thrown his costume together and if he had to sleep near these people he was NOT dealing with that. He was honestly curious as to what Infrared looked like; out of everyone here (outside of Faceless, obviously), he seemed to be the most secretive about his identity. It made Elof extremely curious as to who his parents were.

He did, however, saw the way the Hornet was paying attention to their names and he mentally grit his teeth in frustration. There weren't many Elofs in this country- the only good thing was that he did know some illusions so he could escape or create a new face should the situation require it. Worse case scenario, he could break his uncle out and they could help each other- he was NOT running to his father if some human attacked him. He was half-Asgardian dammit, he could deal with Pym.

"So illustrious leader type, do we have an actual plan as far as this infiltration goes? In particular I need to know whether you all have a face you want me using or if I should bring my own. I have a few identities that could suit that place, but those are all ones I would rather not burn if it becomes a firefight. Likewise I could make up a new identity, but getting it solid enough to get into that kind of place will take time. The rest I suppose can wait, but I need to know the face I am meant to be using sooner rather than later." He wasn't surprised by Faceless's bluntness and promptness. She was the most professional of their group though he would be careful not to let his guard down around her.

When Anastasia had finished answering Faceless's question, Elof cracked his knuckles, "Well, you said you wanted me, Jed and Infrared," He said nodding at the other two in turn, mostly at Infrared however, not expecting Anarchy to pay much attention since he was talking with the other twin, "Outside the building. You got us a particular location? Anything extra we need to know in advance?"

---------------------------

Mentioned: @Yngwie Schutz , @The Endergod , @GlassHeartCass , @MusicTules 

Addressed: @Anaxileah

“I swear, if I have to room with Pym I might kill him. Please stop me if I attempt to. I hate to think of the stern talking I'd get from Junior if I succeeded.”

Anarchy can't help but laugh at the statement but he nods nonetheless. Infrared seems to be the only person not interested in giving away his identity but Anarchy can't really hold it against him. It's honestly probably the smartest move coming to think about it.

"Hey, An. Sis is making me chat with the others, so I came to you since I already know you." Anarchy perks up as soon as Alexandra walks over to him. "I should probably talk to the others in our group, such as Infrared and Red Thunder, but I'm not so sure they'd wanna talk to me, and it would probably be a bit awkward if I tried, but-" She’s rambling. He thinks with a small smile. He also notices the glare Anastasia gives her stopping her from rambling on. "Uh...sorry. Hi."

“It’s really no problem.” He assures waving his hand to dismiss her doubts. “Hello to you too.” He offers her a smile. “I’m sure they’d talk to you well maybe Red over there might be a bit harder to talk too actually.” He frowns sending a glance over to Red Thunder who seems immersed in his conversation. “Still nothing to worry about.”

@Scorpio @Yngwie Schutz @GlassHeartCass @Anaxileah @The Endergod @Rachel28

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]Faceless[/COLOR]
Currently wearing her American Bland face

Faceless looked more directly at Anastasia after she spoke, reevaluating her role in this. She was at the least not completely incompetent, which was somewhat reassuring. She considered asking more questions, but ultimately everything else could wait. With a leader that could actually lead the chances of her having to escape on her own were dramatically reduced. Still she needed to stop by her northeastern safehouse and see about calling in a favor and getting a teleportation method. Aiming to be a hero was one thing, but she was not going to be foolish enough to walk into a place quite a few powerful heroes had disappeared into without some method of getting clear if everything went spectacularly wrong.

She did however note the way Elof looked at Pym, and reminded herself that irregardless of the rest of this she would likely need to ensure that she backstabbed Pym before he went after her. She would have to keep betrayal in mind should an opportunity arise. None of the others were particularly worrying long term but Pym was just crazy enough to come after her, and just smart enough to make him succeeding in finding one of her identities possible. She sat back in her chair and started planning that kinds of voltage she would need to generate to fry him in his suit. At the least she would need to keep the air in her immediate personal field charged enough to mess with his suits systems, as she really did not need him finding out about any of her contingencies. She spoke up again, with her voice being slightly less mockingly toned, "So where are we meeting up? I need to pick some things up before we go in, and frankly there is no way in hell any of you are finding out where I keep any of my supplies."

Addressed: @Anaxileah Noticed: @Scorpio @The Endergod Well it's short and kinda shit but that's all the time I had available to be on the computer working on it today. I will be available on phone rest of day still tho.

While trying to calm himself down, Infrared listened to what the others had to say. Most were happy with their positions, Infrared included, while others wanted to be more secure with [SIZE=14.6667px]there[/SIZE] team and were talking to the new members, like Alexandra and Jed. Once he felt calm enough, he started to more thoroughly think about his position. He did feel like this was a good place or him, not just because it was his specialty, but because he couldn't think of being in the alternative without laughing.

Ja, [SIZE=14.6667px]uhuh[/SIZE],” he thought, “Have the blue man with yellow eyes, a tail, and claws for feet and hands is totally the best choice to infiltrate the high-end community” He imagined himself being accepted by those stuck up, rich, ‘elite’. Wearing fashionable suits, smiling and laughing with a glass of champagne. He smiled and chuckled softly at the thought, this time out loud.

Admittedly, at one time he had wished to have that life, back when he was a child. “I was such a kleine Scheiße (little shit) back then,” he thought. That was when he was naive enough to believe what the professor was teaching him. That mutants and humans were equal, that they accepted each other and there was no reason that mutants couldn’t live a full and normal life like humans.

That made him laugh a bit more,

Yeah right,” he thought, “Mutants are mutants, that’s how people see them, that’s how they always will.

Ah, es tut mir leid (I’m sorry),” he said straightening up, “It’s vude to laugh at a business meeting,”  he said then he heard Red Thunder’s remark and turned forward.  “I agree vith Red Thsunder, er Elof,” he nodded towards the villain apologetically, as he said earlier he wanted to be called by his first name. "Great, I just pissed off the man I'll be working with, fantastish." he thought, turning his attention towards Anastasia once again.“vhat do ve need to know?” he asked crossing his arms. He wanted to know how to get this job done, the quicker the better.

Then he heard Faceless's comment on the other side of the room, smiling at it slightly. he understood the feeling perfectly. There's an amount of secrecy with professionals, not only was that a personal insurance, but it was an insurance on a company base as well. If people didn't know how you did it, your services were still valuable. If they weren't they could be copied, killing any chance of getting hired for skill. He had his own supply houses all across the world, but the one closest to the location.....I'd be a bit harder to get to by himself. He'd have to be more careful once they got to the location they needed.

"Ja, Faceless has a point," he said once she was finished. "Zo, could ve have some more invormation on sie job, bitte (please)" he asked, now leaning forward in his chair, putting his hands on his knees, letting his gloved but clawed hands be seen.

Addressed: @Scorpio @Anaxileah

Mentioned: @GlassHeartCass @Anaxileah @MusicTules

Users who are viewing this thread