Ib Rp Anyone?

Mew

Doom Kitten
I only have a vague idea of how I want to go about this, but it's still an idea. Alright here it is:

The Guertena art show has arrived in your hometown, and you have gone to see it for whatever reason. Shortly after arrival, you find that you're all alone. It's dark, there's an ominous feeling lingering, and you swear you just saw a piece of fruit fall out of a painting. *Too lazy to narrate the whole entering the haunted art gallery thingy* You shut the door behind you, and it disappears. You're in a new world. Will you escape?

K so that's basically the plot, and I'm thinking of putting a five character limit (including me). Because more than five would be confusing. (Assuming at least four people actually give a sht.) One lucky person gets to be a Mary-type character, and the rest are trapped like Garry and Ib were!

Okay, that's my idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mew said:
@LilyofSapphires omg, somebody actually responded! To answer your question, it was originally going to be a group rp but now I'm not so sure xD
Haha, I see. I've always thought it might be fun to do a horror type rp, but never really knew how to go about it. If you don't mind playing multiple characters (I would do the same), I wouldn't mind giving this a shot as a 1x1.

Though I imagine it'd be a bit easier if at least one other person joined in. ^^;

LilyofSapphires said:
Haha, I see. I've always thought it might be fun to do a horror type rp, but never really knew how to go about it. If you don't mind playing multiple characters (I would do the same), I wouldn't mind giving this a shot as a 1x1.
Though I imagine it'd be a bit easier if at least one other person joined in. ^^;
Ehehe, I think I know a guy that'd be interested. He's been busy but I can ask! I'll get back to you when I get a response.

@dylzoe (< Imma tag his lazy ass here)

@Suki (< She might want to, too)

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds interesting. A small group would be easy to guide and make it more of a bonding experience. I'm probably only capable of one character but sign me up if you make an actual RP :D

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

@UniLad246 & @LilyofSapphires

:o It's odd how this thread suddenly got some attention. Well, since a couple people are actually interested I'll get to work on making an actual rp! I'll save spots for you two *^*//

I've been waiting on an rp I signed up for to start but it never did so I was looking through older posts of still accepting rp's and found yours :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back