• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission I will purposely do bad photoshops of you on anime characters for free!

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
Hey i just got an old version of Photoshop and i want people to ask me to paint a picture of them on an anime character (purposefully bad) because i love shitposting, have fuuun. Request any anime character to be put on and it doesnt have to be a pic of you, any person will do.

Myself

sailor taylor v2.png

COuld you do my profile picture onto this picture of my favorite anime?
open-uri20150422-12561-zuhjen_2fc6aec3.jpeg

Could it be Maloney in the house?

Please photoshop L's face onto Killua Zoldyck's face for funsies. Also, because L is pretty much the visual equivalent of me.

Okay, can you just photoshop a chicken wing over a generic anime protagonist's face then? Or, alternatively, make it look like they're eating it instead of rice or some other god-awful eastern food?

Eh, it's okay.

Great stuff. I love how it looks like something totally different if you're just browsing through.

Eh, it's okay.

Great stuff. I love how it looks like something totally different if you're just browsing through.

It was terrible putting the chicken on the original art. . . with my brother sitting on the other side of the room XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back