• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I was wondering to do sports RP! (any sports)

GreenSea

Chicken Drumstick Hero
I was wondering to do any sport RP don't care whether it's simple or complicated, name any sports below the post and we can figure something out..

but I would prefer to have a soccer RP or Basketball

there's an idea on my mind where you will be going to be a manager and you'll have stats among your player (I go that such as age, stat development etc)

but I want to hear your guys suggestion? (oh there will be divisions if it attract a lot of people ^o^)

or do like revival of the club~!

A sport RP would be complicated. I myself, have no experience or even idea on that genre whatsoever. With that said, I'd like to take a swing at it..

Soccer RP = Galaxy Soccer Go

Basketball = Kuroko No Basket

Look to those for inspiration.

The easiest option would be to have Rpers be on 1-2 teams. Boring but easiest. The other option is to have each RPer be start players on various teams throughout the league. That way they have more freedom to show off their skills and beat up on the "computer" teams.

Since it's an RP. Skip the season. Just go straight to the start of a tournament.

These are all the ideas I have, until someone else sparks my imagination

Watched those and I was thinking to put rpg element in the RP if it goes complicated... but star player from each player also seems great but.. meh... I prefer them to work on 1 group.. because if everyone use the same position then other position wouldn't shine so great! (especially keeper in soccer, center in basket)

I know a lot about real soccer, since I have played it for real. I can give advice and would love to join!~

Also @GreenSea I may or may not have been stalking you

Talking about stalking! (and... my internet going ups and down so late reply guys~)

thinking of implementing rpg system guys~

also seen them Kines~ great anime and cartoon

[QUOTE="THE J0KER]Can I be Chris Bosh?
(Kidding.)

[/QUOTE]
MAHAHA! just wait for me to wear a mask and be Le bron

[QUOTE="THE J0KER]We do not talk about him!

[/QUOTE]
WHY IF MAY I KNOW?! ah... how about a street soccer and basket RP sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back