• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

I wanna make You a Graphic

@Prince Lotus
Okay I'll try to say my likes and dislikes for each pair.
1+2. I like the image but it's not high enough in quality to mesh well in the bounds of the letters

3+4. I find this the most appealing in terms of quality and how the spines compliment the letters. The only thing that could make it better would be titles of books I'd like but that's almost impossible to work out unless I sent you an image myself for them so I love it as is. Looking at it I'd say a manga-collection one would suffice even better.
5+6. Same issue as the first pair tbh. Good fitting but lesser quality image. I like the mesh here better then the next pair.
7+8. Awesome image choice but it doesn't mesh as well as it should with the words. Not sure why but I guess it might be the font?

So in order of preference in my opinion 3+4>5+6>7+8>1+2

I hope the critique helps a little if at all. That being said thanks a lot man! :3

Very happy with what I got given the amount I gave you to work on :'3 One of those is most def my new signature!

((Bear in my mind I mean for the banner size as is. When shrunk to fit for signature they look a lot better)) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Prince Lotus You can take your time man. I'll pick one for a signature for now :3 Banner maybe in later. Heck I might take the black and white versions and make a gif of them back and forth xD Might liven up my page!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back