Looking for I wanna make Friends!!

Silverwings

(∩ಠ ³ಠ)⊃━☆゚.*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!, I'm Silver!
I'm Looking to make a network of friends that enjoy the same things, and maybe even play the same games as me.
If You enjoy any of the same things I do maybe we should be friends?

I consider myself a very easy-going person who can get along with most anyone. I have a broad sense of humor and I don't get offended easily. If you have a question you might think is offensive, chances are, I will say something if it is. I've never been the type to hold a grudge, so if we disagree- its water under the bridge. I'm also the type of person that understands not everyone agrees. That's life, but I won't hate you for it (Unless you're rude about it)- I like to offer my help and advice where it's needed. I've always tried to help people through tough times, so even if we aren't close, or if I don't even know you, reach out. I'll lend an ear!

Want to be friends?

• My hobbiesWriting
    Drawing- I'm starting to do commissions
    Video Games
    Roleplaying- Obviously lol

GamesPC: Wajas.com
    Minecraft
    (I'm sure there's more, I'll update eventually)
    Xbox: I have quite a few games, please ask me!

Genres I enjoy:
    (Ya know, in case anyone has suggestions)
    Pet breeding games (They're just fun)
    Strategy games- From card games to mmorpgs based off strategy
    MMORPGs-
    I LOVE MMOs My parents raised me on Trickster Online, which sadly went down and has been rebooted like 7 times until a more permenant version came along. I love Black Desert and Neverwinter as well.
    Adventure games-
    I love wandering freely and kinda doing my thing with my peeps, whether its mowing through our enemies or making a nice little hotel for people to visit.
    I am also open to suggestions, but I'm not a fan of overly popular games. It always seems to die fast.

InterestsAethetics:
    Cottage core/gremlin core
    Rustic core
    Alt/goth
    Anything related to the woods, mountains, rivers, and night skies, I love it.
    Anything away from large crowds? Amazing!

Learning cool new things
    Human Anatomy and Medicine
    Science (Space and history)

What I want to learn:
    Coding
    All about cultures! Not from America? From America, but not your family? TELL ME ALL BOUT IT! I find it so interesting!!!
    How to write well?

Dislikes:
    Selfishness- I mean I get it, everyone is, but there's a point that its too much
    Rudeness- Unless its warranted. Snap back if you have reason to
    Arrogance and Huge Ego- Not even gonna explain it.

Attachments

• penup_20231117_182929.jpg
    penup_20231117_182929.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back