I told y'all I'd come back, and here I am!

Kestrel

Angel with a Shotgun
Sup, everyone. I'm not new, I'm just returning after a brief hiatus. I'm Kestrel, or Kes for short.

I've been gone about 3 weeks now. I left because I was super busy. But, now that I graduated high school (the ceremony was on Sunday. Anyone else here from class of '16?) I'll be less busy. To top of the stress of being a high school senior, my dog had to be euthanized 3 weeks ago. After losing her, I just didn't feel like roleplaying. I'm doing better now, though, and I'm ready to resume roleplaying.

I'm still relatively new to roleplaying, but I was pretty active here. I started a little over a year ago.

I'm willing to try new things, but I especially love apocalyptic, high-fantasy, and some fandom. I haven't had much experience with romance, but I'm not against it, as long as it's realistic. I don't do FxF or MxM, and I usually play female characters.

I'm happy to be back, and ready to resume roleplaying. Did anything major and nation-shattering occur while I was away?

(I'm tagging some of my friends. Hey, guys! I'm not dead!)

@Britt-21 @PedalEve @sgtmickey @NecroKnight @Okashi Yuki @ApfelSeine @Shog

Last edited by a moderator:
Kestrel said:
Sup, everyone. I'm not new, I'm just returning after a brief hiatus. I'm Kestrel, or Kes for short.
I've been gone about 3 weeks now. I left because I was super busy. But, now that I graduated high school (the ceremony was on Sunday. Anyone else here from class of '16?) I'll be less busy. To top of the stress of being a high school senior, my dog had to be euthanized 3 weeks ago. After losing her, I just didn't feel like roleplaying. I'm doing better now, though, and I'm ready to resume roleplaying.

I'm still relatively new to roleplaying, but I was pretty active here. I started a little over a year ago.

I'm willing to try new things, but I especially love apocalyptic, high-fantasy, and some fandom. I haven't had much experience with romance, but I'm not against it, as long as it's realistic. I don't do FxF or MxM, and I usually play female characters.

I'm happy to be back, and ready to resume roleplaying. Did anything major and nation-shattering occur while I was away?

@Britt-21 @PedalEve @sgtmickey @NecroKnight @Okashi Yuki
I found our old RP with our names still on it. =3

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dragon-age-inquisition.175791/https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dragon-age-inquisition.175791/

[QUOTE="Britt-21]heyy :D
Also: Im graduatiing this year on the 16th so....YE!

[/QUOTE]
Congrats!!

Kestrel said:

@Britt-21 @PedalEve @sgtmickey @NecroKnight @Okashi Yuki
i w-wub u! I'm glad your back! I look forward to more cute animal stories and things.(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)

[QUOTE="Jack in the Box]How would you like to do a mutant apocalypse survival RP?

[/QUOTE]
Sure! I have a character I've been wanting to use for a while.

Glad to see you back! Congrats on graduating high school, that's a super big deal! I have a little bit more than three years left...yay... I'm really looking forward to seeing you on the introduction pages again! :3

Ballerina said:
Glad to see you back! Congrats on graduating high school, that's a super big deal! I have a little bit more than three years left...yay... I'm really looking forward to seeing you on the introduction pages again! :3
Thanks! The time will pass pretty quickly, and it's all worth it. I'm looking forward to resuming welcoming people.

Kestrel said:

Congratz of your Graduation, Sorry for that sad moment.

Also, Welcome back. Thanks to your understandable hiatus, I've missed three weeks worth of my confetti fix. It was not pretty...

week one, I grew a little
angsty from eating the confetti. I eventually grew paranoid for no reason, i even heard voices saying that my confetti would come soon.

week two was worst. My body was itching for confetti. I began ripping up paper thinking it was confetti; but it wasn't, it was ripped up paper.

By week three, I was at my wits end. I saw things, terrible things, things that would make the most harden individuals buckle at the knees. HOwever, as soon as i got that message that you were back. It all disappeared as i sneaked into your room while you were away, and indulged myself in that confetti goodness.

Glad to have you back!

P.s. You need to buy more confetti... a rodent ate them... not me.

[QUOTE="Okashi Yuki]
Congratz of your Graduation, Sorry for that sad moment.

Also, Welcome back. Thanks to your understandable hiatus, I've missed three weeks worth of my confetti fix. It was not pretty...

week one, I grew a little
angsty from eating the confetti. I eventually grew paranoid for no reason, i even heard voices saying that my confetti would come soon.

week two was worst. My body was itching for confetti. I began ripping up paper thinking it was confetti; but it wasn't, it was ripped up paper.

By week three, I was at my wits end. I saw things, terrible things, things that would make the most harden individuals buckle at the knees. HOwever, as soon as i got that message that you were back. It all disappeared as i sneaked into your room while you were away, and indulged myself in that confetti goodness.

Glad to have you back!

P.s. You need to buy more confetti... a rodent ate them... not me.

[/QUOTE]
Uh huh. Sure...

You know, it's actually kinda reassuring to know that I've been missed. *throws confetti in the air*

Good. I was almost starting to feel loneliness worm up my spine. It's Loco, by the way.

[QUOTE="Organic Mechanic]Good. I was almost starting to feel loneliness worm up my spine. It's Loco, by the way.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, Loco! Long time, no see!

Would you do cartoon rp as well like I don't know Zootopia bye any chance.

Or doctor who or just or something ok I'm bored now if you respond I'll answer

Maybe yes....no....ok I'll go.

Kestrel said:

Ok got it a apocalypse one but werewolf I don't know

Lukethenuke said:
Would you do cartoon rp as well like I don't know Zootopia bye any chance.
Or doctor who or just or something ok I'm bored now if you respond I'll answer

Maybe yes....no....ok I'll go.
I don't watch Doctor Who, but if I'm familiar with the fandom, I'll usually try it.

JokerValentine said:
Definitely a meaningful thing to see when I return!!!!
I missed you on the site, Kes. Welcome back!!!!
I missed you too! How was your trip to Madagascar?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back