Journal I suppose I'm back

Jannah

Barely holding on.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I left the site about six or so months ago, despite having only been around for a few months. I still don't fully understand why. Perhaps I was slightly frustrated because it's hard to find partners for my more niche RP interests or maybe I was simply bored. Either way I felt an inclination to simply drop everything and leave.

As of a few days ago, though, I felt a desire to check this place out again. Possibly because I'm dissatisfied with my current RP community. Whatever it was, I'm now back again so hello.

I'm having one hell of a time trying to find RP partners, but then again I'm pretty picky in what I'm looking for and have some niche interests.

I'm lying in bed, struggling to fall asleep(thanks anxiety), and I just came up with a group RP idea that could potentially be cool. I'll record it here so I remember.

Details are as follows: it's S.T.A.L.K.E.R meets post-apocalyptic. While most of society is uninhabitable due to some catastrophic event(possibly a zombie outbreak?) a few areas previously deemed uninhabitable by humans have ironically become areas of refuge. Among them is the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, but due to the effects of heightened levels of radiation some sort of super threat lurks within the shadows(again, zombies? Possibly a mutated more dangerous strain of the outbreak). Characters work together to survive threats, both internal and external. Will take a serious tone, featuring elements of horror, suspense, and plenty of action.

I'm lying in bed, struggling to fall asleep(thanks anxiety), and I just came up with a group RP idea that could potentially be cool. I'll record it here so I remember.

Details are as follows: it's S.T.A.L.K.E.R meets post-apocalyptic. While most of society is uninhabitable due to some catastrophic event(possibly a zombie outbreak?) a few areas previously deemed uninhabitable by humans have ironically become areas of refuge. Among them is the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, but due to the effects of heightened levels of radiation some sort of super threat lurks within the shadows(again, zombies? Possibly a mutated more dangerous strain of the outbreak). Characters work together to survive threats, both internal and external. Will take a serious tone, featuring elements of horror, suspense, and plenty of action.
I would be interested in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back