I still don't get used to introductions

Raven Linwood

Don't give me a chocolate overdose
Hey, I'm Raven. I started roleplaying a few months ago with a friend, but I never got into forums or groups or sites where people gather for RP. I really like this way of narrating stories, so here I am ^^

I love writing, and playing videogames, watching anime, reading both manga and books, I'm also a LGBT community supporter.

I'm in a lot of fandoms, but the ones I love the most are Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side, Ace Attorney, DanganRonpa, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Suzumiya Haruhi, Ouran Host Club, Hetalia (not a rabid fangirl tho), Undertale, and my favourite writer is Andrea Ferrari, an Argentinian writer which is really good. In fact I'm also Argentinian, but English is one of my favourite languages.

I hope I can make friends here, and have nice roleplays :) Just comment or PM me, I'd love to chat with you. See you!

Welcome to RPN, Raven. For all the things you listed, i think there's someone to cover just about everything. I'm sure you won't have any problems with linking up to other roleplayers. I've never met a member from Argentina though, that's new! What sorts of things does Andrea Ferrari write?

Tronethiel said:
Welcome to RPN, Raven. For all the things you listed, i think there's someone to cover just about everything. I'm sure you won't have any problems with linking up to other roleplayers. I've never met a member from Argentina though, that's new! What sorts of things does Andrea Ferrari write?
Hi, thnaks for the greeting! Of course I won't, I came to RPN to know more roleplayers ^^

Andrea Ferrari writes mainly high school stories, of course with her personal touch. For example, there's one about a girl who becomes a living statue as a part time job, and one about a teen with post-traumatic stress who takes care of a baby chimpanzee as therapy. My favourite one tells the story of Federico, a young gifted boy who loves Sherlock Holms and suddenly involves in a investigation about a serial killer in his town. I think they have their own English editions, but I'm not really sure. But they are great.

Welcome to the site, Raven! I myself am new here as well so it's good to meet some more new people with some of the same interest! If you ever need someone to talk with, my name's Tabris, I'd love to chat sometime c:

[QUOTE="Raven Linwood]Hi, thnaks for the greeting! Of course I won't, I came to RPN to know more roleplayers ^^
Andrea Ferrari writes mainly high school stories, of course with her personal touch. For example, there's one about a girl who becomes a living statue as a part time job, and one about a teen with post-traumatic stress who takes care of a baby chimpanzee as therapy. My favourite one tells the story of Federico, a young gifted boy who loves Sherlock Holms and suddenly involves in a investigation about a serial killer in his town. I think they have their own English editions, but I'm not really sure. But they are great.

[/QUOTE]
Ooh. She sounds like she has some creative ideas. Maybe I'll check her out. :)

Tabris said:
Welcome to the site, Raven! I myself am new here as well so it's good to meet some more new people with some of the same interest! If you ever need someone to talk with, my name's Tabris, I'd love to chat sometime c:
Sure, we can chat as soon as I can get the PM function available ^^

Tronethiel said:
Ooh. She sounds like she has some creative ideas. Maybe I'll check her out. :)
Great! I'm sure you'll have a great time reading her books.

Welcome to the forums! Um...I'll never get used to greeting people... ever....

[QUOTE="Lily Dawn Evans]Hi and welcome to the forum! Oh, I love Ouran Host Club. =D

[/QUOTE]
Great! Thanks for the greetings ^^

TeaMMatE11 said:
Welcome to the forums! Um...I'll never get used to greeting people... ever....
Lol, me neither. But thanks!

[QUOTE="Raven Linwood]Hey, I'm Raven. I started roleplaying a few months ago with a friend, but I never got into forums or groups or sites where people gather for RP. I really like this way of narrating stories, so here I am ^^
I love writing, and playing videogames, watching anime, reading both manga and books, I'm also a LGBT community supporter.

I'm in a lot of fandoms, but the ones I love the most are Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side, Ace Attorney, DanganRonpa, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Suzumiya Haruhi, Ouran Host Club, Hetalia (not a rabid fangirl tho), Undertale, and my favourite writer is Andrea Ferrari, an Argentinian writer which is really good. In fact I'm also Argentinian, but English is one of my favourite languages.

I hope I can make friends here, and have nice roleplays :) Just comment or PM me, I'd love to chat with you. See you!

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to RPN, Raven!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back