w e i g h t:

180 lbs.
u n i q u e - f e a t u r e s: 

Tattoos:

knife-through-bread-culinary-tattoo-male-forearms.jpg

10733679f4bfea2a020e32d39dfa59ae.jpg

eacea066af1a506bbebcb0810bbc1a52.jpg

l i k e s:

Tattoos, cooking, baking, bartending, riding his motorcycle, playing guitar, singing

d i s l i k e s: 

not being able to protect, too much emotion, dishonesty, abuse, his stepmother, irresponsibility
f e a r s:

Being abused again, not being able to protect his sister from harm, that he'll lose her in some way
q u i r k s:

Talks too much when he gets nervous, puts himself down whenever he talks about his skills (doesn't think he's good enough)

i n d e p t h:

Emmett grew up on a farm in eastern Kansas with his twin sister, Maddison. His mother died in childbirth, so Emmett never really knew her or what she was like. Maddison and Emmett spent most of their childhood running around on the farm, being  typical kids. They played in the mud, road horses, swam in the pond. Their father taught them how to grow their own food, raise animals, fix tractors, and do pretty much anything that needed to be done around the farm. When the twins were eight years old, their father remarried to a woman who hated children and didn't want Emmett or Maddison to get in the way of her marriage. While she treated their father and grandmother like royalty, she both mentally and physically abused Maddison and Emmett everyday. Emmett became very protective of his sister, fighting back against the stepmother. But eventually, both Maddison and Emmett were so broken down that neither one had the will to fight her anymore. Emmett cook a job at the same diner as Maddison to keep an eye on her. He worked as a line cook, and found out that he was incredibly passionate about cooking. When their father died, Emmett realized he would never be able to protect his sister from heartbreak. The stepmother got everything: the farm, the livestock, the estate. And she refused to give anything to her stepchildren. Maddison and Emmett were forced out of the house with only the things in their bedrooms. Currently, they're living in a small 2 bedroom apartment. Emmett got in at a fine dining restaurant as a line cook, and he's slowly working his way up, hoping to become sous chef soon.
t h e m e s o n g:

"Overcome" by New Politics
r e a s o n:

Like Maddison, Emmett was beaten and told he was worthless for most of his childhood. He hates the scars on his body, and hates that he can't protect his sister from pain, especially since she is constantly in it. He believes he is a failure, and doesn't want to let his sister down anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back