I Solemnly Swear || A Hogwarts Roleplay.

@NessieAlways

I just feel bad for probably not helping from the whole Keeper thing xD

I look forward to Kadin and William's friendship, though. William is a really great character.

A lot of the characters in this are pretty phenomenal :)

NessieAlways said:
@Shangri La
Rawr! I will lick you in your sleep O.e

Lol JK! That's completely fine! I don't the IC turmoil personally so go ahead beat her up if you please =P

But I'm glad she'll like William!

P.S. You character FC is the same as one of my other character =P I love Luanna's style it's so amazing!
Yay! Me too!

P.S. I know I love all her looks, she is so cool!

P.S.S Sorry for the late post I fell asleep. (Z_Z)Lol.

And with that I bid you all a good night!

@NessieAlways[/URL] you seem cool so I'm gonna warn you now that my character is probably not gonna like Imogen very much. I just want to say, that anything mean I say is not directed towards you in any way. BUT I would love to be friends with William!
@NessieAlways I think we found the first target for our characters' shenanigans! Assuming you're down for harmless pranks done to your character, @Shangri La. We won't do anything if you don't want us to.

That being said, if it's alright with everyone, @NessieAlways and I did a bit of collaborating and decided our characters probably got up to no good here and there these past five years. Entering their sixth year probably has garnered them some notoriety among their peers, even if by word of mouth. I don't mind if your character knows nothing, cares little, or finds mine completely mental! If anyone would like to have been a past victim, let us know and we can discuss it. Do know that they'd be very non-malicious pranks like filling an ink well with an unknown substance, self-propelling custard pies to the face, attempting to pick items off of their target to hide them around Hogwarts, etc. It's always possible for things like this to get out of hand or actually hurt someone, which is when Yvaine typically backs off.

There is a part in the History portion of Mars' character sheet that says [iNSERT NAME HERE :P ] and I was wondering if anyone would maybe like to fill it. :>

Not necessarily a Slytherin, but a fellow Seventh year, perhaps? Bby needs a BFF.
xD

sehnsucht said:
There is a part in the History portion of Mars' character sheet that says [iNSERT NAME HERE :P ] and I was wondering if anyone would maybe like to fill it. :>
Not necessarily a Slytherin, but a fellow Seventh year, perhaps? Bby needs a BFF.
xD
If you're not particular about the year, Yvaine, a sixth year, could fit into that. He isn't bias against houses. Also, French pure-blood brothas from other mothas? And Quidditch! I think they could get along.

sehnsucht said:
xD
Well, I got Freja Becker who is in Slytherin, she isn't Seventh year though. Otherwise I also got Nathaniel Greenfield, who is a Seventh year but a Gryffindor. Maybe any of them could get along with Mars?

How awesome would it be to have best friends between Gryffindor and Slytherin? Just like it'd be awesome to have best friends between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw!

Open minded folk who break the rules are the best ^.^

@NessieAlways if you would be interested in Bridie and Imogen being friends? Feels like theyd have some of the same interests? Also since William and Bridie are in the same house how do you think they would associate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for so many posts, its late and I don't have much to do. This is my most active time, however I am limited to my phone.

I feel like I should make Bridie a year older and a grade higher, she is the only fifth year...

Oh, no she's not. Riley is also a fifth year however in a different house. I still think I'd like to change it. Thats what i was thinking, at least that she'd have the opportunity to make more friends (the majority are sixth years i think). I like Kadin character, he is also a fellew Scot, am I right?

@RubyRose

Yeah, I was thinking of changing Riley to a sixth year, too. It's probably not going to be much fun having the only fifth year in the roleplay if Bridie does end up switching. :P

@Little Lozy

He's got Scottish in his blood but doesn't tend to say that's what he his. He wouldn't know except for his Grandfather living in Scotland. When hasks his parents about boodlines they tend to tell him 'you're American' and 'you're Heinz 57' (some kind of joke, because Heinz 57 is ketchup... and the joke is basically that there are a lot of ingredients in ketchup that we don't know but it's still good stuff so it doesn't matter what's in it).

@Little Lozy

Sorry this took a while =P

But as for our characters...I can definitely see your character and William as good friends. I think their personalities would clash with the whole her being outdoorsy and him preferring to be outside, but that can be a good break from them being similar. I feel like your character is a bit more on the calmer side and William is very expressive so I can most definitely see something interesting between the two!

As for Imogen, I'm not going to say she dislikes her because she won't, but I don't really see them as bestest friends. They're probably a little more than acquaintances since they do have somewhat of a resembling personality. I'm sure they'd get together once in a while just to chat, but I don't think they'd be BFFLs =\

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Shrew and @Little Lozy you guys can go ahead and change your characters to sixth years if you want. :>

@Siri Omg yaaaaasss, Wolfy is perf. cx He's the kind of guy Mars can drag home and show off to everyone like, 'Haay, see, I can totes make friends'. Mars' part-German too (his paternal grandmother is from Germany), so there's that.

@Stormrider Mars probably wouldn't know what to do with Nathaniel, him being so socially inept and all. xD But they could definitely strike a friendship further down the road. @Effervescent Same goes with Yvaine. I could def see them randomly segueing into French mid-sentence, and everyone else going, 'Wtf'. xD

EVERYONE,

We'll start once I finish Mars' CS, which'll probably happen sometime tomorrow because College.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12550-sehnsucht/

@sehnsucht

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12550-sehnsucht/ Ayyyy,

yes.

No, but just imagine: Wolfy going over to Mars' house over break one time and he's being formally introduced and all when he learns that Mars' mother is an ex-Curse Breaker. I just.

All the questions he would ask

. Tbh, as soon as he heard that Mars was part-German he'd probably get really excited and ask if he spoke German; if not, he'd try to teach him but at some point would flop into a chair and say, "I can't. You sound like a Frenchman trying to speak German."

Anyways, yes: looking forward to them being friends! ( ' u ' )/

Also college sucks so much time out from everything,

urg

. Your one-word explanation makes perfect sense.

Hello, is anyone still out there? We've had a big snow storm so I have been cooped up with not much to do, work has called in snow days the past week.

I am here! And there is no snow to be seen anywhere O.o in fact the day was sunny, though chilly. Good day for biking... too bad I'm not a bicyclist... and that I had work today anyway.

How are you fairing @Little Lozy

Staying nice and warm, I hope?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back