I Solemnly Swear || A Hogwarts Roleplay.

I know!

I've gotten into so many HP RPs but none of them last and it makes me so sad. =(

So I really want this one to be a good one!

If the amount of detail just put into the layout/background says anything about this rp, it's going to be epic!

Yeah that's why =P

If the people in the RP aren't dedicated then no matter how great the background and layout are it doesn't succeed.

You've got me there.

It's always sad when a character who's made a good part of the story ends up dropping and then people have to work around that... and that is where a roleplay usually falls apart.

I wonder if there is a way to successfully work around that.

I'm sure there is a way around. There's a lot of RPs that have lasted for a while so there must be a trick maybe bring in new people or something.

Well, with the way this could go, it's possible to cycle out people more easily. Maybe a student that was involved with x plot suddenly stops because the player can't RP frequently. We can just say they decided school was more important and walked away to study? Hopefully people don't bow out during something major.

I'm a bit late to the party, but yes, I imagine all Quidditch players know each other, whether they hate them or respect them. I would think the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor players would have some sort of mutual respect, while the Gryffindor and Slytherin players would strongly dislike each other.

Nathaniel Greenfield has been a part of the Quidditch team for around 4 years too.

I might be a bit slow to reply at times since my days at school are really damn long, then it takes a little bit over an hour before I'm able to get home from there too. But I will try my best! I will usually be active around this time of the day.

Wow, I'm actually impressed, our male to female ratio, of all made characters is actually even for a change.

Sorry that I disappeared earlier, I had class.

GUUUUYS

Sorry, I was on mobile for most of the time yesterday and idk why, but apparently iPads don't let you post shit, and my phone's slow af. >.>

Anywaay, that's one of the reasons why I had everyone make their characters 5th Years and above. That way, it'll be easier (and more realistic) for them to interact with each other given that they've shared the same breathing space for the last five or so years.
xD

So yes, I image that everyone's at least semi-familiar with one another by now.

So now that Riley's been accepted and stuff... I feel like there'd probably be a character he'd hang around purely for the sake of hiding behind when things get rough (but still pay them in favours when they ask). They'd probably be in the same house as him (Slytherin), too.

So does anyone think their character would fit for this? :P

(Also, he's been part of the Quidditch team for three-ish years, so I guess he'd be pretty familiar with the players by now.)

Okay, so I really like you @NessieAlways you seem cool so I'm gonna warn you now that my character is probably not gonna like Imogen very much. I just want to say, that anything mean I say is not directed towards you in any way. BUT I would love to be friends with William!

@sehnsucht

Not to whine or anything but... my character had the position of Keeper first... are we even going to discuss this or is he just being bumped off being Keeper?

Like, honestly, I wouldn't mind terribly switching him over to beater or something but... guys... are we even going to talk about this?

@Shangri La

Rawr! I will lick you in your sleep O.e

Lol JK! That's completely fine! I don't the IC turmoil personally so go ahead beat her up if you please =P

But I'm glad she'll like William!

P.S. You character FC is the same as one of my other character =P I love Luanna's style it's so amazing!

Thanks guys. I really hope I wasn't bothersome or anything.

Also, because William and Kadin are in the same house, are they friend at all or just colleagues or simply know of one another but aren't particularly fond of one another or....? @NessieAlways

@RubyRose

He hates Kadin...

JK sorry I have to stop doing that... homework is getting to me and I'm getting cranky

But Yeah! Kadin and William seem to have a lot in common so I think they'd be good friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back