I Solemnly Swear || A Hogwarts Roleplay.

So I'm assuming all our characters will have at least a minimal understanding of each other. Who wants to have our characters know each other a little better? Maybe they had a couple of classes or worked together in past years?

You know, that's a really good point!

I'd be all for getting that figured out! But... my character hasn't been accepted yet.

I figure anyone who plays Quidditch would know of each other well, even if they aren't friends. Depending on how long they've been playing Quidditch would depend on how well. How many years has your character been playing Quidditch?

Yvaine has been playing as Ravenclaw's Seeker for four years now. He'd probably know of Nathaniel Greenfield the most since he's Gryffindor's Seeker. Possibly had a couple of scuffles in past during games while trying to catch the snitch!

I gotta ask, who here has been to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, in Orlando since they added Diagon Alley?

I'm so jelly!

I've been planning to go either this year or next, but I have to get some cash first since I'd be taking my entire family.

I know what you mean, my family paid for me and my mom to go for my birthday. It was amazing they even have Knockturn Alley (my favorite place). The magic is super cool, but wands costs like 60 dollars.

Make sure you have a lot of spending cash!

I can imagine! I've been wanting to go since forever, but money is a huge issue. I will go though! I must go before I die!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back