• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I say vol you say... Voltron?

StrawberryDreamer

Fake adult
t s u k i t s u k i

Keith had fallen asleep during a lecture. He had no intent on waking up from his spot in the empty room. This was the best sleep he had gotten all year. Maybe that was just because he had only slept three hours all week. College was a bitch.

~~~~~~

Shiro sat at his office desk, hunching over papers that he needed to grade. You’d think I’d be easy to grade papers that had only one right answer, but that’s where you’d be wrong. It was, to put it simply, boring. Grading essays was much better because they were all different. This was pure suffering.

Lance was in the same boat as everyone else, he was rushing for a class, knocking and tripping everything else in his path as he went. He passed some awfully pretty ladies along the way, finally making it to Mr. Shiroganes class, pushing past the teachers wife. "I apologize for being late!"

Faith scoffed as her little brother of all people pushed past her, but let it go and went to help Shiro out by taking some of the workload, she was the school nurse and a secondary teacher assigned for this class.

“I would prefer you not interrupt my class next time, Mr. McClain, take a seat.” Shiro was thankful his wife was there to keep him from making a scene. He did not appriciate his classes being disrupted. He thanked Faith for taking the papers before getting back to work

Faith sighed, giving Shiro a look before getting up and grinning at the class and starting, "Mr. Kogane! Get your ass up! Sorry kids, Today's lesson is a continuation of the reproductive organs we learned in my health class, because Mr. Shirogane will be taking it easier today."

Lance crooked a brow, taking his seat beside Keith and smirking, watching his sister do her thing. She really was an amazing teacher, and could hear ever complaint that the students expressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back