I Really Like Snakes...

Gormlaith

it's pronounced gorm-lee
I wasn't really sure what to use at a title, but that's okay.

Hey, I'm Gormlaith (pronounced gorm-lee). I'm 18, a girl, and I've been roleplaying since I was 12. I'm pretty interested in meeting new people, but just a warning: I don't do mediocre roleplays. Unless I'm 100 percent invested in an RP, I probably won't do it, but friends are always welcome!

Anyhow, if you're curious or anything, hit me up I guess. I'm looking for roleplays right now, so if you've got any ideas you want to bounce around, I'm down for conversation. <3

Well I'm starting up a High fantasy, political/ warfare role play. Seriously Ill be keeping charts. It is "In the Name of the King"

Last edited by a moderator:
Gormlaith said:
I wasn't really sure what to use at a title, but that's okay.
Hey, I'm Gormlaith (pronounced gorm-lee). I'm 18, a girl, and I've been roleplaying since I was 12. I'm pretty interested in meeting new people, but just a warning: I don't do mediocre roleplays. Unless I'm 100 percent invested in an RP, I probably won't do it, but friends are always welcome!

Anyhow, if you're curious or anything, hit me up I guess. I'm looking for roleplays right now, so if you've got any ideas you want to bounce around, I'm down for conversation. <3
I'm sorry for the shameless self promotion Welcome. I hope you enjoy the site.

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can just call me Kes. Snakes are cool. I've had pet snakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back