• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need you like fire needs water

“Oh... Okay.” He murmured and kept her close until breakfast was done and he put the plates on the table for them to sit down. “You want juice babe?” He asked her.

Nyx watches him a little and frowns. Was he forgetting stuff? "Yes please." She murmurs and sits down. "Did you still wanna go look at cars today?" She asks softly and watches him.

He nodded. “Yeah. Thought we could go down to the Chevy dealership.” He told her quietly and took a bite of the bacon he’d cooked before spitting it out. He’d cooked it the same way he always did but something about it was making him gag but he noticed Nyx still enjoyed it as normal.

“These are disgusting. They don’t taste off just bad.” He muttered and shoved his food in the trash then his plate in the sink and got some yoghurt out instead to eat.

“Not today I don’t clearly.” He murmured and finished his breakfast then washed up all their dishes. “You wanna go this morning to look at the car?” He asked her “cause I’m thinking we may need a family car now.” He smiled at her.

Nyx frowns. "Baby we already talked about that." She murmurs softly. She stands up and goes over to him. "I think we should head to the doctors instead though." She murmurs and cups his cheek. "I'm gonna go get ready and we'll head over."

“No I know we did. I just meant you wanna go this morning rather than later on?” He asked her quietly and rest his head back some piling her to sit on his lap. “Mmm, you’re too beautiful for your own good you know that?” He murmured and kissed her softly.

Nyx nods a little. "Yeah, that sounds good. I still think maybe we should go to a checkup sometimes this week. Just to make sure everything's still good." She murmurs softly. "Besides I need to go for one too." She murmurs and smiles at him. "Oh stop it." She murmurs at his comment.

“Alright. My monthly isn’t for another week but okay.” He murmured and smiled at her. “I’m serious. But if the kid is ginger I’m sending them to you. Wasn’t my fault.” He teased.

Nyx sticks her tongue out at him. "Meanie." She murmurs and giggles. She kisses him softly and cups his cheek. "Just humor me. I worry about you." She murmurs and gets up to go get ready. "I love you!" She calls.

“You worry too much wifey. I love you too!” He called back to her and got up from the table going to get his shoes on and a jacket to be ready to go.

Nyx smiles and gets dressed. She does her hair and makeup before heading back down. She goes over to him and kisses his cheek. "Can we get Mexican for lunch. Baby really wants that."

Seb nodded smiling at her and walked out to the rental car going to the drivers side to take them to the dealer. “What color car you want?”

“Niet. Not white.” He chuckled “we aren’t old yet. Blue sounds good to me.” He smiled and kissed her knuckles. “When’s next baby scan?” He asked her

He smiled and watched er some until the light turned geeen and he drove to the dealership rolling his eyes when someone was over to them within a few seconds of them getting out the car.

Nyx smiles politely and holds Seb's hand. She glances around at the cars and looks up at Seb. "I think we need to look around for a bit." DHe murmurs to the man.

He pecked her cheek and walked around with her taking s look at all the cars on the lot before turning around to face her finding a light blue one for a reasonable price. “Hey! Look at that.” He grinned.

“They want 10K for it. Couple years old. Bout 8000 miles on it... in good shape..... whadaya think?” He asked her smiling and pulled her in close to his side.

Seb smiled and went to find a salesman to get a test drive but came back a little later without a salesman and went over to her still standing by the car. “What are you doing?” He asked her smiling and looked at the car. “Oh, how about this one?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back