• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need you like fire needs water

Nyx frowns. "Babe we already looked at this one. You were supposed to be getting the salesman for a test drive honey." She murmurs and moves over to him. She was worrried about him.

He frowned some and watched her. “I was?” He muttered and went to go find another salesmen but dropped halfway there and started seizing.

He stopped seizing before they got there and tried to get up, not realising what was going on just looking over at the salesman who was trying to help him stand up frowning when Nyx told him to stop but he kept tryna help him up not understanding what not to do during one and by the time they’d got him in his feet a wave of dizziness passed over and he dropped again seizing.

Nyx frowns and glares at the man. “I told you to leave him alone! You’re making it worse!” She screams at He man and tries not to cry. She holds onto Seb and shakes a little. She sees the ambulance get here and directs them over.

He finally came out of that one after the paramedics arrived and he watched her some reaching for her hand once they’d put him on a stretcher.

Nyx takes his hand and follows after them. “I’m his wife.” She tells them wen they try to stop her. She holds his hand tightly and kisses it softly. “It’s gonna be okay.”

He was starting to pass out again and just fought to stay awake but his hand was slipping out of hers and fell limp at his side while he kept watching her. “I don’t feel so good” He slurred.

Sebastian just watched her as they rushed him to the hospital taking him through to the emergency room to find out what was wrong, letting her through to be with him as well to keep him calm. “Everything hurts.” He whimpered watching her and lifted his head a little so they could get a mask on him to help him breathe a little better.

Nyx frowns and holds his hand tightly. She kisses his hand softly. "Baby you're gonna be okay. They're gonna help you and you're gonna be fine."

He focused in on her to keep himself calm while they were running tests and attaching him to monitors to find out what was going on until he went into another seizure this one worse than the others.

He came around after that one for a couple minutes before looking over at the doctor in charge and frowned. “I don’t feel so good.” He slurred to him and tried to respond to his questions but it had become suddenly difficult to breathe until he couldn’t get any air in at all and he blacked out, going into cardiac arrest.

They kept trying to get him breathing again but after a while Dr. Pardo frowned. “Alright how long has he been down?” He asked the head nurse working with him.

He nodded and told them to carry on giving it another five before shaking his head. “Alright.... stop.... time of death 11:24am.” He called it and took his gloves off going out to the waiting room. “Mrs Stan?”

Nyx stands up quickly when she hears his name and goes over to him. "Is he okay? He's got to be right!?" She whimpers and wraps her arms around herself.

“I’m afraid he went into cardiac arrest after the seizure and we were unable to resuscitate. I’m very sorry for your loss maam. Right now we don’t know what happened but there will be a full autopsy done to find out... you can go in and see him if you like?”

Nyx's eyes widen as he tells her and she sobs. She rushes into his room and over to him, hugging him tightly. She sibs into his chest and shakes.

He let her have just over ten minutes with him before they covered him and began moving him to the morgue, his doctor ensuring that she had all the information she needed then finally had to leave her and go to his next patient.

Nyx goes outside and sits on the bench by the entrance. She curls up and sobs into her hands. She couldn't believe he was gone. She places her hands on her stomach and it just sends her into another fit of sobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back