• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help I need to put a border just UNDERNEATH the header.

RageOfInfinity

Improbability is a bad reason to disbelieve
I had tried to set a border-bottom, and I also tried setting a border that had this format ----> 0px,0px,1px,0px

Neither one worked, and i'm a little confused.

This is the code I have so far:
Title
Body

If anyone could help me figure this out, i'd be extremely grateful.

Title
Body

Code:
[div=background: url('https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/12-background-gif-210-1.26848/full?d=1494099237'); background-size: cover;][div=background-color: rgba(0,0,0,.90); border: 2px solid #830303; width: 50%; margin: 0 auto; color: #A8DEE0][h][font=Staatliches][div=display:inline;border-bottom: 1px solid #830303;]Title[/div][/font][/h][div=body]Body[/div][/div][/div]

[div=header: border-bottom: 1px solid #830303][h][font=Staatliches]Title[/font][/h][div=body]Body[/div][/div][/div][/div]
This is were your issues were. The 'header' meaning nothing in the div. You also didn't close the DIV for the border so it merged into the border with the other border you set up.

I made the underline only fit under the header using display:inline
However, if you want it to span the entire div, you can just remove that section of code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back