• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

I NEED SOMEONE TO DRAW MY CHARACTER PLEASE!

Soma Fel

Ohhhh Yeah!
I need someone to draw my character for me please, I have an image for you to go off of but I need a few changes made...Joy.png 

This is the character I need drawn but like i said I need a few changes made. First things first, he needs more scars, not necessarily like the first one but he needs a lot more scars covering his face, so much so its practically covering his entire face. Second I need the hair a little longer. If someone could do this for me I would be extremely grateful! 

Here, I did some ballpoint pen sketches - I'll give you the earless rough (I forgot to add it and my signiture before I coloured) and the ear-inclusive full-colour version. Please credit if you use them~

IMG_1083.JPG

IMG_1087.JPG

IMG_1088.JPG

Is that alright~?

I'm just doodling really quick here, but here's the wip

Tell me if you like it so far or need anything changed

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys are awesome! I will most likely be using both images when I show my friends my character! @WantYourSoul  all I need is the hair to be able to be seen a little more, other than that its perfect! BOTH IMAGES ARE AWESOME! Thanks guys!

you guys are awesome! I will most likely be using both images when I show my friends my character! @WantYourSoul  all I need is the hair to be able to be seen a little more, other than that its perfect! BOTH IMAGES ARE AWESOME! Thanks guys!

Oh haha, I hadn't really drawn the hair yet haha

Ill get that finished soon, I'll colour it when I'm back home!!!

Also thanks for the compliment you darling. 

Surprise! I decided to give this character a stab. It's not finished yet, I figured I'd give you a peek before I completed it. The shading's still pretty unrefined and there's no highlighting, but it'll be done in an hour or two. I just thought I'd see what you thought of my interpretation, since in my RPing experience, heavily scarred characters tend to be the type that are 'quietly kind' beneath their ragged appearance. 

quickie freebie wip.jpg

And finished. I was hammering away on another project and stuff so I didn't actually work on this until well after lunch break. Oh well. Is done, hope you like it. Just a quickie pic. Heh, edited. Almost forgot the longer hair.

quickie freebie web.jpg

say... what kind of person is he?

Joy is more of a loner with a think shell protecting  his personality. he'd rather stay to himself than be rejected for his looks and who he is.

but beneath that he is just a real nice guy. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back