• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I need RP partners

Aaya Woods

So, yeah. I need RP partners. I don't have any specific ideas, so if you have one, feel free to PM. If you don't but want a partner, PM anyway and we'll figure something out.

I have a few rules. First, don't you DARE abandon me. I am looking for a long term RP partner, and almost every single RP partner I've had on this site just never answered. So done with people like that.

Second, keep your grammar past third grade. I assume you've been to third grade, so try not to spell like a kindergartner. n0n3 0f d1s!!!1!!

Third, try not to give me one liners. I understand we all have to sometimes, but when you can write at least a paragraph.

Fourth, I don't do fandom. Nope.

Fifth, I like romance, and is a definite must, but I don't want any insta-romance crap. If the characters have chemistry, let it play out at its own pace. If not, don't force them together.

Rule 5.5 is that I don't do incest or Stockholm syndrome. At all.

I think that's it for rules. Otherwise, I'm good with any pairings/plots/genres you might want. Anybody who's interested is welcome to PM!

Would like to be in a RP with you heres my character:

upload_2014-9-10_18-41-56-jpeg.77442

Sex: Male

Race: African American (this picture is the closes I can get to look like him)

Bio: A Wolf Mage in disguise he was born into it and his parent's died after Fallen angels killed them

JJennibee said:
Im interested in roleplaying with you ^^ I'm actually looking for similar things
Oh ok! uh do you got any ideas of roleplays? I'm really good at anything

Meant that for Aaya, but I always have room for partners. Why don't you PM me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back