• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I need practice playing canon characters

notafish

Sorry for the bad title...

So the reason I came onto this website was so I could play as canons. There's a couple of characters, in particular, I'd enjoy exploring. These are the characters I think I could play most accurately and I have no favorites nor are they in any particular order.

the reason I'm doing this is that as the title states, I'm a little rusty and I've been writing fan fiction being like...wait? Would he say that?
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Neville Longbottom
  • Lucius Malfoy
  • Harry Potter
  • Severus Snape (maybe...very dependent on the plot)
  • Sam Winchester
  • Dean Winchester
  • Castiel
  • Luna Lovegood
  • Hermione Granger
I will just come out right now and say that I am a lesbian in real life, I don't want to play any MxM romances due to that...I just am not attracted to them at all so writing out a romance would be pretty hard to the point where I'm not willing to do it. so either FxM or FxF only.

I'm sticking with these two fandoms because these are the freshest in my mind currently.

I am 18+ and require my partner to be 18+ as well.

I'd prefer it to be literate style and in 3rd person...basic grammar/spelling is a must.

I can play NPC's and multiple characters but I'd prefer if you could pull your weight as well! Like if we both came up with plots together and keep the roleplay going forward. I'm not a GM. :>

Fan characters are welcome to play too, I don't care if you decide to play a FC or canon. I am also a pretty open person so feel free to hit me with just about any ideas you have or want done. I'm not sure I can write all of them but I will try to include in the RP.

This can be romance, horror, drama, angst...whatever. Though I do tend to lean toward cute romances.

I am on CST time, usually, from 4pm-5am...I can average maybe 2-5 replies a day but that's my experience with my current partners! We write novella style so it usually takes like 30 minutes to pump one out but if the paragraphs were shorter I'm sure I could manage more. No pestering please, I have a life outside of this and a girlfriend so I will probably go MIA for a day or two.

I think that's just about it...thanks for reading, have a cookie. 🍪

Users who are viewing this thread

Back