Anime

Romance

Demons

Phantom of the Opera

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

Kings and Queens kinda era

And more. No sci-fi or robots at all.

Could we do a pm for phantom of the opera? I already have two out here and they're both occupied. :)

Only problem is, it's been ages since I've done one of those. Where would we start it in? Hmm.

Do you have any ships we could go off of?

Hi :) I'm thinking... Vampires, romance, and perhaps a sort of kings and queens, if not aristocratic kind of era? Or something with Vamps and romance! Possibly demons, too. Let me know!

Hallo!

I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you!

I have one question however,

What animes do you know of?

I know a wide range of anime, such as Sword Art Online, Bleach, Naruto, Hetalia, and others.

@Reyen0804

Any DBZ

Yugioh (I only know the version with Yugi Moto)

Pokemon

Black Blood Brothers

Black Butler

Diabolik Lovers

Ouran High School.Host Club

Vampire Knight/ Guilty

Naruto (only first season)

Inuyasha

Soul Eater

I feel your pain.

I would like to roleplay but I'm curious as to what role you prefer to play?

I prefer to play females as my main character.

Alright, awesome. So, Vampires, romance, aristocrats- now we need a plot. Clans feuding? At war with Lycans (or anything)? Soulmates? Been alive hundreds of years and now they live in the modern day? Or... anything else you might think of. Totally just throwing things out there.

Also, I'm... thinking it may be good to double up, just for the sake of some more interaction and chances for development...

Yeah. I would much rather ask. Most of my side characters do tend to be males but not so much my main characters since they tend to turn out kind of flat unless inspired.

Um... I'm asking if any of those seem plot worthy, or if you'd like anything specific? ...Because we need a plot? If you're not interested in writing this, just say so.

I've never tried that. 
@Raerae

Vampires! 
Werewolf Roleplay: The setting is London, England. One girl (to be named later) attends a ball in celebration of the queen's treaty with Germany. She starts feeling very weird as soon as she enters the home of a strange man that works for the queen. She sees these weird visions, one, of a woman running away from something. It makes her feel weird. She wants answers, answers that only this man can give.

I would love to do Black Blood Brothers (omfg I can't believe someone else knows this anime) , Black Butler, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Vampire Knight, maybe Diabolik Lovers. Vampire, Romance (do you only do M and F or do you do M x M or F x F?) , Demons, or HP, or Knights and Queens. That's a lot wow, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back