Other I need ideas

kittycatt

I'm use to rp on kik. Always sexual. I need ideas and help with one's that aren't. I'm open minded and willing to listen to anyone's ideas and thoughts.

I guess the premise is pretty similar - just minus the romance.

What genre you looking to branch into?

I'm not sure. That's the thing. I mean I know there's fandom.if I was going to go with that, it would have to be werewolf, vampire, supernatural (the TV show) stuff like that.

It really depends on a case-by-case basis, and how you and your partner decide to set things up. I've never roleplayed on Kik before, but I have roleplayed on sites that were focused on sexual roleplay, and the way things are set up isn't all that different.

Either make a thread in the 1x1 section, or scan through the section and see if you see any people who either have ideas that interest you or have similar interests. Send them a PM and ask them what kinds of ideas they have/brainstorm with them, and then set up the thread (or PM, or somewhere on IM). It's not really that different, it's the same kind of idea as a sexual roleplay, but you just remove said element, and focus more on the plot.

In terms of starting a thread?

The roleplaying aspect is pretty much the same; sometimes just a little more detailed. Start with a plot; if it's vampire-related; what sort of vampires are they? How do they live? Cause from some vampiric lore, they cannot reproduce. Be it two vampires meet; are they out hunting? Do they turn on each other and fight or perhaps they compete for who's getting the food, etc.

Do you have a specific scenario you'd like help with?

EDIT: I second what Cybear said.

What I would do to rememdy my unwanted case of writer’s block, is find an idea that you love, just in general. For example, I really really enjoy the idea of all things supernatural, but find what it is about that supernatural idea that makes it love it. Is it the horror, the mystery, the drama, the action? Find ideas and genres that work with one another. Another example, say you really like a certain tv show, The Walking Dead, but cherish the moments where Rick is talking to his group and making decisions on the fly. If its the group dynamic you like, you would host a group zombie apocalypse rp. Do you see the trend? Did this help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back