• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help I need help please.

Xardas

I have no idea how to begin or how to find a thread for beginners. I mostly find ones with long posts and very detailed with about 3 pages of messages .Can someone please help me get rid of the 10+ posts thing ?

Hello there Xardas Xardas
You just need to actively post around the site (except for Private Workshop & Forum Games) and your post count will go up. Reaching 10 isn't too difficult. As far as guides go, most are a bit long, are you looking for a beginners guide to RPs or a guide to the site?

Hello there Xardas Xardas
You just need to actively post around the site (except for Private Workshop & Forum Games) and your post count will go up. Reaching 10 isn't too difficult. As far as guides go, most are a bit long, are you looking for a beginners guide to RPs or a guide to the site?
Both if possible

There is also a very nice guide to general roleplaying stickied at the top of the Introductions section.

So If I keep replying I will get past the 10+ quotes XD
Yes, but you would also be spamming, which is not recommended.

All of the interest checks can be found in the 'Looking for players' forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back