• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

I need a weapon!!!

Tardy Grade

The Page Turner
Odd request perhaps but I have not seen many 'weapon' requests and I wanted to see if there were any art 'smiths' on this site :3

I need a weapon forged.

An intelligent sword!

Greatsword (Medium) (Silvered) (+1 weapon) (Lawful Good, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 13, Ego 5, Empathy, Vision (60 ft.) and hearing, Daze Monster 3/day, Diplomacy 10 ranks)

It's a blade with an attitude and a mouth to boot!

c500aa86b3f8ab837d33631359e3bfc2.jpg
Soul eater had a living weapon which I think of as a mental equivalent to it and a similar personality.

More like halfway between old fashioned extreme Excalibur in sword form and this thing. I want an intricate mouth like guard for the sword. It can either be on the flat of the blade perpendicular to the blade so that the blade is anatomically like the tongue coming out the mouth. The tongue/blade vibrates when 'speaking' to it's user or beings near it.

Any other art choices are yours but long hilt for two hand grip and awesome pommel, maybe like a jeweled eye on two sides?, the mouth guard(heh) and the blade.

INTRICATE BLADE WOULD BE AWESOME.

Two Hands off white armor-like plating (organic looking) holding it would be an added plus. From my char holding it. And maybe a tail spiraling around the blade? Also from my character. Not a furry tail but more like the stereotypical devil tail(add details if you like :3)

THANK YOU!

I was trying last night but I'm at a block with the mouth guard.   I want it to look cool but it just kept coming out basic. 

Yeah I agree that's by far the trickiest thing.

I was thinking a bit about the flat part of the guard having maybe some carvings that resemble teeth or some such but I couldn't find a way to make it more appealing  visually after that :/  

Thanks a lot for trying though and I'd be psyched to see it finished if you get any ideas about the mouth guard! :D  

It's not coming out very lawful good.   In fact any inanimate object with a mouth is going to be chaotic at best. 

I have no obligations tonight. If nothing comes up i should be done about an hour after I get off work.  So 6-7 hours. Any colors you're interested in or just basic steel.  What about the hilt, or colors of the "jeweled eye"?

The blade's the biggest restriction since it has to be 'silvered' is the blade color but the design/rune work(Black obsidian?) is all yours to play with.

I've seen

1.subtle/bright gold with obsidian inlays look quite good hilt wise.

2.Ivory with black inlays.

3.Wooden/fine polished with fine black inlays.

The eye jewel ... I leave that up to you man as long as it matches/compliments the hilt color scheme. Maybe an Eye of Sauron or Thunder cats sword eye look?

You didn't mention runes.   Like norse runes or what?  Just throw a rune inscription on the blade? 

Sorry, I got delayed.  Made two, I think the second one is a little bit more chaotic however.

Mathias Sword.png

ripsword.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's great dude xD  especially for one of your first ten weapons. Love the unique design!

Sure it could always use a little detail sprucing and if you ever decide to keep modifying it to test out new techniques I'd love to check it out! :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back