• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I need a co-writer.

Jynx

Not Your Average Witch
Hello all! Jynx here, you can call me that or, Watson.

I am looking for a single, maybe two people to write a story with me. I already have the four main characters, and you would be writing in the point of view of one. This is going to be a little more detailed than a traditional style role play. As each entry would be that equivalence of a chapter of a book, hints why the title says co-writer. So you must be detailed, you must be willing to contribute to the story! You need to be able to take charge of situations and end them, or begin something as you see fit. I would also like a response at least every two days.

The story involves multiple aspects of the supernatural world, including, witches, werewolves, and vampires. It will focus on the healing powers, abilities of gemstones(if you don't know a lot, i can lend a hand with this part.) The two main characters are sisters, we would be writing in third person following each of the sisters, they are a hybrid mix between witch and vampire. Hayley and Hannah. I will assume the role of Hayley which is going to be two years older than Hannah. They have met, Erick and Jessy, their boyfriends and a set of brothers, and they have been dating for two years. The brothers are wolves. If you don't like this its up for discussion.

The four of them assume the roles of camp counselors over the summer months, and attend college the rest of the year.

So if you have any questions, or would like to discuss you possibly joining, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back