• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

I Made A FIlm

LittleDreamerOfSorts

The Girl in Yellow
Last On The List

A story told twice over. Did you glance over something the first time around?
Video: https://youtu.be/yNWXJdIpK8c

I made a shortfilm based on how I felt like I was less of a priority than my sister. It was for a good reason, but it didn't hurt any less. I'm really proud of what I've done.

Last On The List Promo 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched it; it was actually really sweet. (Also that house you filmed it in seriously looks like one pulled out of a movie.)

Anyways, if that was your channel, I subscribed and I'll definitely watch your other ones too.

I'm working on a lil film thing right now too, but it's a lil bit hard to film it by myself, but hopefully I'll be able to

get a tripod soon, aha. But it's actually inspiring & motivating to see such a nice quality short film.

Makes me want to work harder on my own too.

But yeah, it was really great and thanks for sharing it for others to see.

(Also your camera angles are great and the quality is so nice, holy hell ~ )

@professor pretzal Yes, that is my channel. I've been contemplating changing the name because we are no longer group, it's just me now. I'm really happy with how this film turned out. It's been a long time coming, but I'm starting to find my voice and the stories I want to tell. I can't wait to see what the next project will be. They are starting to get more personal. Like this one, the older sister was me. I felt like less of a priority at time and I guess I still do, but even in those moments I know my mom knows that I'm there. She just can't do anything about it. And I know that logically, it just doesn't change how I feel. Expressing that through film has really helped me feel better and I was nervous bringing the concept to my mom, but she loved the idea. We are celebrating this video. My sister liked the closet, it's based on a fort we used to have under her desk. We would curl up under there after school and it was our place, no one else was allowed.

I had a crew that really understood what I was going for and made my vision into a reality. I had an amazing cast, although I might be a bit biased on that one. I'm told you shouldn't work with family, but I love it.

That's really cool that you based it on real-life little things. It's really

awesome to see someone use film in a way that show their own voices

and represent their own stories.

Also, the acting was actually really good too. (Well actually, all of it was super

good, but the acting played a large part in telling your story too.)

((Also the closet scene was totally adorable, & I think that was a great addition to you short film. Like

the fact it's based off how you & your sis used to have like a little for under a desk is totally sweet.))

Is making films and stuff something you plan to do in your future, or are you more

into it as a hobby?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, this is what I want to do. I want to direct or maybe write and edit. I do like doing my shorts. I would love to do a web series eventually. I really want to do a book adaptation. I love book to film movies. I love the book Stargirl and want to turn that into a film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back