• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I M P E R I U M || cs

qwerty;

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OOC || INFO || IC

mHbXVHh.png
mHbXVHh.png
IMPERIUM
mHbXVHh.png
Character Sheet

name:
alias:
date of birth:
zodiac:
place of birth: (see locations in info post)
nationality: (see info post)
romantic orientation:
sexual orientation:
role: (grisha, drüskelle, none; if grisha, specify which kind)

faceclaim:
voiceclaim: (optional)
height:
weight:
hair:
eyes:
distinguishing features:
body mods:

(+) traits:
(-) traits:
mbti:
alignment:
temperament:
strengths:
wish: (in exchange for them agreeing to help save the city, ketterdam promises them one wish; what do they plan on wishing for?)
fears:
theme song:

bio:

Last edited by a moderator:
mHbXVHh.png
mHbXVHh.png

genevieve young

lovesick the beat inside my head
waves struck a sea of bitterness
lights out solo in the blue
before I found you
mHbXVHh.png

NAME: genevieve young
NICKNAMES: gen
DATE OF BIRTH: march 25
PLACE OF BIRTH: ravka
ZODIAC: aries
NATIONALITY: ravkan
ORIENTATION: demiromantic heterosexual
ROLE: grisha (tidemaker)

FACECLAIM: raina hein
VOICE CLAIM: rashida jones
HEIGHT: lorem
WEIGHT: ipsum
BMI: lorem
HAIR: ipsum
EYES: ipsum
BODY MODS: ipsum
CLOTHING STYLE: x x x
DIST. FEATURES: ipsum
GALLERY: x x x

+ TRAITS: lorem
- TRAITS: ipsum
WISH: ipsum
MBTI: lorem
MORAL ALIGNMENT: ipsum
TEMPERAMENT: lorem
DISLIKES: lorem
STRENGTHS: ipsum
WEAKNESSES: lorem
PHOBIAS: ipsum
EXTRA: lorem
mHbXVHh.png

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, vis pericula quaerendum ullamcorper et. Usu ne probo commune elaboraret. At vix fierent nominavi scripserit, ex nostrum tractatos duo, vis persius suavitate reprehendunt an. Usu ei quot dolor, vero wisi cu cum, pro accusam epicuri pertinax ne. Prompta sadipscing usu ad, ea viderer assentior vix, eum accusamus reprehendunt at. Solet consulatu te cum, pro viderer iudicabit ea. Cu est assum invenire, at adipisci repudiandae his, ipsum ignota inimicus sea ne.

Est justo maluisset ad. No diam patrioque sea, at verear vivendo molestiae usu. Eu eos oporteat assentior, vix id libris tacimates, has natum doctus indoctum in. Putent albucius urbanitas et pri, cum at aeterno qualisque, no sit eloquentiam theophrastus. Eam viderer tibique appetere no, usu noster essent suscipiantur ea, eu moderatius omittantur pro.

Cu his soluta viderer ponderum, pri ex aperiam omittantur adversarium. Affert eligendi percipit eum an, omnis vitae posidonium eu mel. Mel te fastidii similique, habemus recusabo expetenda ei eos. Prima putant democritum an est, at mucius maluisset scriptorem vis, per ad vitae postulant.

KNi3rQa.png
Zwov8hm.png
ravkan - grisha (tidemaker) - fc: raina hein
- really salty and slightly aggressive
- stubborn and arrogant
- loves challenges
- a snake
- not loyal or trustworthy
- will only stay with you if you benefit her and will leave you broke and empty-handed
- skilled at acting
- her compliments sound like insults so you never know when she's being nice or snarky

- lol don't test her even though she will hesitate before attempting to drown you
- probably has heads of her victims hanging on her house walls
- probably doesn't actually
- can't control her abilities very well
- will threaten to drown you but is too scared to but will probably accidentally drown you while she's freaking out
- at least you'll have the mercy of getting killed by somebody who looks good while doing it
- perfectionist to the point that she will have a heart attack when somebody moves something out of place
- she means well i swear no scratch that she only cares about herself

Last edited:
mHbXVHh.png
mHbXVHh.png

anika sai

cause oh, how the other half live
with their perfect skin
and oh, how I'll never be, never be
just like them, so
mHbXVHh.png

NAME: anika sai
NICKNAMES: ani
DATE OF BIRTH: lorem
PLACE OF BIRTH: ipsum
ZODIAC: libra
ROMANTIC ORIENTATION: homoromantic​
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: homosexual
ROLE: none

FACECLAIM: freida pinto
VOICE CLAIM: priyanka chopra
HEIGHT: 5'5"
WEIGHT: 123 lb.
BMI: average
HAIR: dark bistre brown, slightly wavy
EYES: seal brown, almond-shaped, short and thin lashes
BODY MODS: temporary tattoo on right arm, piercing on left ear
CLOTHING STYLE: x x x
DIST. FEATURES: her piercings, the jewelry tattoo
GALLERY: x x x

+ TRAITS: friendly, cheerful, polite, charming, sentimental, diligent, wishful, attentive, thoughtful, trusting, sweet, hopeful, imaginative, creative, loving, clingy, sociable
- TRAITS: naïve, foolish, dependent, fearful, childish, dishonest, insincere, emotional, gullible, distressed, cowardly, fussy, worrier, insecure, sensitive
WISH: to change her past decisions for a better outcome in the present
MBTI: ENFJ-T
MORAL ALIGNMENT: true neutral
TEMPERAMENT: phlegmatic
DISLIKES: loneliness, rejection, fake emotions, pain, herself
STRENGTHS: acting, creative, charming, plans ahead of time, motherly
WEAKNESSES: too trusting, foolish, extremely sensitive, insecure, cowardly
PHOBIAS: monophobia (loneliness), agliophobia/etc. (pain), than-
atophobia (death)
EXTRA: drinks alcohol on bad days
mHbXVHh.png

She replaces the young girl that believed in true love and happiness with the real girl inside her who remembers what regret and bitterness feel like and wants to taste a little more of the poison. Emotions are her main enemy and she will clean all the real ones away from herself until she is only left with a girl made of flesh and bones and fake feelings but even the anger that keeps the seams from unraveling is wearing away. She will give away everything she ever loved in a heartbeat if it meant that she wouldn't fall apart, but she's already feeling like she's floating away and she can't remember how long ago it was that she could think straight without strange thoughts disturbing her head and how she can't feel anything anymore. She was selfish enough watch her parents' lives end without a single farewell and think of how great it was that it wasn't her that death chose to take, but every day that passes feels as if reality glides farther away from Ani's grasp.

dzBkErs.png
jI7vkbz.png
suli - none - fc: freida pinto
- (acts like) a pure bean (but is really not)
- loves everyone and everything
- loves animals and is probably slightly crazy for going vegetarian
- tries her best to impress bc she needs love to fill in her parents' spots
- too trusting and forgiving and foolish for ketterdam
- gets in bad situations bc she goes along with sketchy people
- loves the color gold or silver
- gives too much and takes too little

- would not risk her life for you
- scared of death or pain
- hates trying new things
- would sacrifice you if it meant she would survive
- gives too much fake love bc she gave far too little real love when she was young
- drinks alcohol a lot to focus on something other than her reality
- has a lot of flashbacks of her parents and can't sleep alone without having nightmares
- hates her faults but doesn't know how to fix them
- would go back and change everything she did if it meant she could have been a good person

Last edited:

IVY HART

one misstep, you're mine
& you better stay clever if you wanna survive.​
oPEJGLd.png

i need N O I S E
i need the ʙ - ᴜ - ᴢ - ᴢ of a sub
need the crack of the ( ᴡ ʜ ɪ ᴘ )
need some BLOOD in the / ᴄᴜᴛ /

b a c k g r o u n d
There is something to be heard in even the quietest of places if you are willing to listen. Willing to look beyond what is present and for what isn't. Ivy has always thrived in the absence of things. It was what she was taught, after all, to dig for what was not there and uncover gold mines.

UEwEjB5.png

W I N E

A S H

P O I S O N
code inspo x

Last edited:

KAJA VENTURA

mama always told me not to need a man,
but what i do need to know is that i have the upper hand.​
350x150

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla eu tellus vitae justo vulputate convallis. Quisque condimentum, nunc non faucibus malesuada, justo massa egestas odio, non porttitor nisi nibh sit amet ligula. In tristique velit ipsum, nec fermentum arcu tristique tempor. Praesent eget elit eget tellus gravida tempus. Vestibulum aliquet metus et ultricies eleifend. In iaculis varius arcu, ut porttitor mauris bibendum id. Nunc egestas libero orci, vel eleifend urna dapibus sit amet. In egestas nulla orci, a elementum enim eleifend sed. Pellentesque scelerisque urna leo, ac iaculis est tempus pulvinar. Nunc ut leo malesuada, convallis diam at, commodo dolor.

Cras non venenatis tellus. Mauris a libero mattis, aliquet dui pharetra, consectetur tellus. Phasellus non lacus eget felis viverra convallis et eu ligula. Aenean nulla velit, iaculis quis rhoncus in, eleifend at neque. Mauris sem turpis, condimentum ut mi sed, egestas dictum dui. Pellentesque quis eleifend neque. Pellentesque tincidunt posuere justo, id consequat neque vehicula at. Duis aliquam vestibulum tortor, quis blandit elit sodales at. Ut porttitor pharetra imperdiet. Vestibulum convallis metus a bibendum vehicula. Duis sed nunc erat.

Nulla porttitor egestas lacus vel luctus. Donec ac purus nec risus convallis elementum in ut metus. Aliquam malesuada ante et ex volutpat gravida. Nunc pulvinar tortor eu sollicitudin tempor. Proin vitae ligula pellentesque, venenatis lorem vel, blandit urna. Proin ornare varius elit, sit amet mattis metus. Sed at iaculis ligula. Phasellus ut leo sit amet velit dictum rutrum eget et tellus.

UEwEjB5.png

W I N E

A S H

P O I S O N

Last edited:

MARA KOVAC

i've been awake to see the day devour the night.
i've seen decay give way to growth & make the most of nearly nothing.​
350x150

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla eu tellus vitae justo vulputate convallis. Quisque condimentum, nunc non faucibus malesuada, justo massa egestas odio, non porttitor nisi nibh sit amet ligula. In tristique velit ipsum, nec fermentum arcu tristique tempor. Praesent eget elit eget tellus gravida tempus. Vestibulum aliquet metus et ultricies eleifend. In iaculis varius arcu, ut porttitor mauris bibendum id. Nunc egestas libero orci, vel eleifend urna dapibus sit amet. In egestas nulla orci, a elementum enim eleifend sed. Pellentesque scelerisque urna leo, ac iaculis est tempus pulvinar. Nunc ut leo malesuada, convallis diam at, commodo dolor.

Cras non venenatis tellus. Mauris a libero mattis, aliquet dui pharetra, consectetur tellus. Phasellus non lacus eget felis viverra convallis et eu ligula. Aenean nulla velit, iaculis quis rhoncus in, eleifend at neque. Mauris sem turpis, condimentum ut mi sed, egestas dictum dui. Pellentesque quis eleifend neque. Pellentesque tincidunt posuere justo, id consequat neque vehicula at. Duis aliquam vestibulum tortor, quis blandit elit sodales at. Ut porttitor pharetra imperdiet. Vestibulum convallis metus a bibendum vehicula. Duis sed nunc erat.

Nulla porttitor egestas lacus vel luctus. Donec ac purus nec risus convallis elementum in ut metus. Aliquam malesuada ante et ex volutpat gravida. Nunc pulvinar tortor eu sollicitudin tempor. Proin vitae ligula pellentesque, venenatis lorem vel, blandit urna. Proin ornare varius elit, sit amet mattis metus. Sed at iaculis ligula. Phasellus ut leo sit amet velit dictum rutrum eget et tellus.

UEwEjB5.png

W I N E

A S H

P O I S O N

Last edited:

CASPIAN LOVELL

lorem ipsum​
350x150

UEwEjB5.png

W I N E

A S H

P O I S O N

Last edited:
stefan glenn pyrie
❛ he's not a villain. he's just a boy. ❜
mHbXVHh.png
AYhoEFu.jpg

mHbXVHh.png

mHbXVHh.png

mHbXVHh.png

mHbXVHh.png
.. alias&age&gender: none; 20; cis male
mHbXVHh.png
.. dob&zodiac:
mHbXVHh.png
.. pob&nationality:
mHbXVHh.png
.. orientation:
mHbXVHh.png
.. role:
mHbXVHh.png
faceclaim: justin lacko
voiceclaim:
height: 6'4" [193 cm]
weight:
hair:
eyes:
dist. features:
body mods:

(+) traits:
(-) traits:
mbti:
alignment:
temperament:
strengths:
wish:
fears:
theme song:
bio:
ZS8KcCp.jpg

Last edited:
x

[J]akob [G]ollamudi

- vague dreamer boy.
- enigmatic and elusive.
- ppl think he's not a threat bc he's a pacifist and pretty quiet and like??? tbh he's Not unless you fuck with him or someone he cares about.
- hopeless romantic.
- how did he get caught up in this mess?? idk he just wanted to go to ketterdam university
- cares about ppl he doesn't know.
- may as well be fluent in a different language for all the riddles he speaks in.
- will serenade you from below your balcony at dusk.
- plays the lute.
x

x

[H]ayden Theodore [M]arasco

- he has Never done anything wrong in his life ever.
- except meet sev (haha Best Worst Decision Of His Life
- helps old ladies across the street???? would call out someone who's being an abusive dickhead in public and fight them??? what a boy scout.
- pretty patient usually but around some people his temper flares.
- actually incapable of lying like it's honestly kind of sad to watch him fumble as he tries.
- sometimes too impulsive and well-meaning for his own good.
x

x

[S]ylvester [K]ian

- did someone say... emotionally repressed????
- weirdly intense and in the habit of denying himself things that give him happiness (looks @ ivy)
- in a constant lowkey state of 'fight me'
- will murder you without a second thought.
- capable of using your younger sister's teddy bear as a weapon don't test him.
- 'a mystery better left unsolved.'
- best poker face in the country. if you're trying to surprise him or get the drop on him i wouldn't hold your breath tbh.
- control freak.
x

x

[A]leksy Lorenzo [Q]uinton

- he's nothing if not effortlessly and absolutely charming.
- kind of a chameleon in the sense that he changes according to what he perceives will get through to you.
- can get almost anyone to warm up to him.
- underneath that sweet sweet façade tho??? ruthless and will off you without a second thought.
- prince charming looks out for himself first and foremost.
- you might think he's your friend but buddy... you are not his.
- lives by the motto 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer.'
x

x

[L]ucius [A]mherst

- quiet and timid.
- one of my first children and i've never let him be happy tbh and it sure isn't going to start now.
- lowkey sad all the time.
- will give and give until he doesn't have anything left and even then??? he'll still keep giving if you ask him to.
- speaks really politely and quietly and doesn't speak often. sometimes has awkward sentence structure or uses outdated language pls have mercy on him. he's trying his best.
- just wants to be happy with lester is that too much to ask
x

Last edited:
x

[J]oshua [W]ard

- full of Anger but has a heart of gold.
- most well-meaning person to ever pick a fight with you.
- will kick you in the face if you're a douchebag.
- will also kick you in the face if you misgender andel ://
- black sheep of a rich-ass family and they pretend he doesn't exist which wORKS OUT JUST FINE FOR HIM bc he pretends they don't exist too.
- rough around the edges but Pure
x

Last edited:
──── JACOB STERLING ────
── B A S I C S ──

( N ) A M E ─
jacob j. sterling

( A ) L I A S ─
jake, rarely ; n/a

( A ) G E ─
twenty-five

( G ) E N D E R ─
cisgender male

( D ) O B ─
june fifteenth

( Z ) O D I A C ─
gemini

( P ) O B ─
ravka

( N ) A T I O N A L I T Y ─
ravkan

( O ) R I E N T A T I O N ─
biromantic bisexual

( R ) O L E ─
grisha ; heartrender

( M ) B T I ─
tbd

( A ) L I G N M E N T ─
chaotic evil

( T ) E M P E R A M E N T ─
choleric

( S ) T R E N G T H S ─
can get away with anything, including, and especially, murder ; furtive ─ if you think you've caught him, he probably wanted you to, in which case you should be worried ; combat ; deceit ; ruining your life for no good reason

( L ) I K E S ─
destruction & chaos ; wrecking lives ; hurting people ngl ; emotionally tormenting everyone ; stealing whatever you hold dearest and crushing it before your eyes ─ your lover's heart, for example ; power ; inflicting pain

( D ) I S L I K E S ─
optimism in all its annoying obscurity ; lectures ; anyone who's dense enough to cross him ; complaints

( W ) I S H ─
tbd

( F ) E A R S ─
losing control and/or power ; losing kaji

( T ) H E M E ─
twisted - missio

persona
jacob_sterling.png
H E I G H T ─ 5'11 ; 180 cm
W E I G H T ─ 157 lbs ; 71 kg
H A I R ─ black ; thick ; curls slightly
E Y E S ─ hazel ; green and gold undertones ; appear bluer in certain lighting
C O M P L E X I O N ─ dark olive ; tans easily ; warm undertones
D I S T. F E A T U R E S. ─ scars
F A C E C L A I M ─ jessey stevens
jacob_sterling_i.png
jacob_sterling_ii.png
jacob_sterling_iii.png
gallery
── D E T A I L ──

( P ) E R S O N A ─
P O S
(before he lost his shit ─ meaning none of this applies currently) compassionate ; loyal ; lighthearted ; protective ; jokester ; diligent

N E G
insatiable ; impulsive ; nefarious ; murderous ; egocentric ; doesn't really make deep connections

( H ) I S T O R Y ─
'gods will bow.'

coding by Auricula Auricula

Last edited:
──── AMBER STERLING ────
── B A S I C S ──

( N ) A M E ─
amberleigh m. sterling

( A ) L I A S ─
amber ; amby ; 'that silly girl with her head stuck in the clouds'

( A ) G E ─
twenty-two

( G ) E N D E R ─
cisgender female

( D ) O B ─
october twentieth

( Z ) O D I A C ─
libra

( P ) O B ─
ravka

ravkan

biromantic demisexual

( R ) O L E ─
grisha ; healer

( M ) B T I ─
tbd

( A ) L I G N M E N T ─
lawful neutral

phlegmatic

( S ) T R E N G T H S ─
passionate ; sensible ; a very supportive, motivating companion, without pushing someone beyond their capabilities ; healing ; very maternal

( L ) I K E S ─
being of some use ; fairy tales (but she won't admit it to those she thinks will tease her) ; sewing ; coddling and spoiling people ; taking forever to leave animal shelters ; renting a bunch of old movies and watching them ; baking ; ice skating ; taking naps when it rains

( D ) I S L I K E S ─
rudeness ; stubbornness ; anger ; close-mindedness ; doubt ; hatred ; bloodshed ; aggression ; the more profound scars on her body

( W ) I S H ─
you can laugh, if you want. amber did, too, when she first thought of it. of course she expects anyone else to do the same. maybe she should have wished for something selfless ─ some bullshit like world peace. but, for once, she wished for something she had longed for since she was a little girl; a happy life ─ and all that that entails. marriage, a few kids, no worries; including getting her brother back, before he became a sadistic monster she could hardly recognize.

( F ) E A R S ─
dying alone (let it happen lmao) ; her brother successfully killing her ; losing herself, like her brother did ; killing someone ; death, in general, i suppose ; allowing the skeletons in her closet to win

( T ) H E M E ─
antidote - faith marie | beside you - phildel

persona
amberleigh_sterling.png
H E I G H T ─ 5'2 ½ ; 158 cm
W E I G H T ─ 113 lbs ; 51 kg
H A I R ─ soft brown ; subtle caramel lowlights ; medium length, often in two braids
E Y E S ─ blue-grey ; dark ring around the iris
C O M P L E X I O N ─ olive skin ; fairer during the colder months ; constant warmth in her cheeks
D I S T. F E A T U R E S. ─ perfect smile ; various ominous scars all over her body ; one particular scar near her neck, above her left collarbone
F A C E C L A I M ─ masha timoshenko
amberleigh_sterling_i.png
amberleigh_sterling_ii.png
amberleigh_sterling_iii.png
gallery
── D E T A I L ──

( P ) E R S O N A ─
P O S
humane ; sympathetic ; amiable ; understanding ; bleeding-heart ; resolute ; goofy, with her closer friends

N E G
mousy ; sensitive ; anxious ; nescient, about a lot of things

( H ) I S T O R Y ─
am i only living, living to survive ?
'we are the definition of cursed. always and forever.' ─ rebekah mikaelson, the originals

'keep your feet on the ground.'

Last edited:
──── LUIS DESOTO ────
── B A S I C S ──

( N ) A M E ─
luis n. desoto

( A ) L I A S ─
diablo, probably ; louis, deplorably

( A ) G E ─
twenty-seven

( G ) E N D E R ─
cisgender male

( D ) O B ─
november third

( Z ) O D I A C ─
scorpio

( P ) O B ─
fjerda

fjerdian ?

greyromantic bisexual

( R ) O L E ─
drüskelle

( M ) B T I ─
tbd

( A ) L I G N M E N T ─
chaotic neutral

choleric

( S ) T R E N G T H S ─
smooth talker ; impressive liar ; business ; financials ; delegator for many ; probably right, and he knows it ; arguing his point

( L ) I K E S ─
disputes ; hunting down little grisha ; being in the lead/the leader/call him boss ; solving issues with force lowkey ; fitness ; being in shape ; when business is doing good

( D ) I S L I K E S ─
mercy ; weak hearted cowards (he calls people he deems pansies 'cupcake,' it's certain) ; failure ; he's shit at comforting people, the best you'll get is a slap on the back ; being challenged because you will get that clap back

( W ) I S H ─
tbd

( F ) E A R S ─

( T ) H E M E ─

persona
luis_desoto.png
H E I G H T ― 6'4 ; 193 cm
W E I G H T ― 198 lbs ; 90 kg
H A I R ― medium brown ; clean cut ; styled, normally, unless he's feeling off
E Y E S ― light green
C O M P L E X I O N ― olive ; even
D I S T. F E A T. ― gunshot scars on his right shoulder and left hip
F A C E C L A I M ― nic palladino
luis_desoto_i.png
luis_desoto_ii.png
luis_desoto_iii.png
gallery
── D E T A I L ──

( P ) E R S O N A ─
P O S
might save your ass one day (but probably because he wants a favor) ; savvy ; eclectic ;

N E G
domineering ; controlling ; aggressive ; inveigler

( H ) I S T O R Y ─
'you can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.' ─ al capone
illegal endeavors, shoot outs, money laundering, somehow has his foot in the political door with a convincing tone and fake smile. the smell of cigarettes and cologne. nice clothes and a gun at his side.

Last edited:
──── ROCCO CASTILLO ────
; big brother (tm). figuratively to a key few, literally to five younger siblings.
; protective af, tries to carry a lot of weight, forgets to take care of himself.
; the epitome of 'his bark is worse than his bite.'
; favorite pass time is working on cars/motorcycles because he's cliche.
; comes off as rather callous, to start, but is really a teddy bear.
; if he doesn't trust someone, he'll make it known. and make a point to keep his family away from them.
; probably tried to make something of himself but got screwed over.

persona
rocco_donaghue-castillo.png
HEIGHT. x'x ; xxx cm
WEIGHT. xxx lbs ; xx kg
HAIR.
EYES.
COMPLEXION.
DIST. FEATURES.
FACECLAIM.
rocco_donaghue-castillo_i.png
rocco_donaghue-castillo_ii.png
rocco_donaghue-castillo_iii.png
gallery

──── BRADIE CASTILLO ────
; a fighter.
; nonbinary (they/them).
; was adopted by the castillo family along with their 'twin', maxie, but before that brad was unmanageable.
; lives for bruised knuckles and bloody lips.
; does not care what they look like ?
; quick to start an argument and jump a fence.
; inferni.

persona
bradie_donaghue-castillo.png
HEIGHT. x'x ; xxx cm
WEIGHT. xxx lbs ; xx kg
HAIR.
EYES.
COMPLEXION.
DIST. FEATURES.
FACECLAIM.
bradie_donaghue-castillo_i.png
bradie_donaghue-castillo_ii.png