I like mushrooms.

Wholesome, legal mushrooms of the natural variety, as I am a law abiding citizen.

But for real. Kinda excited to be doing this. I used to role play all the time when I was 10-12 on the ROBLOX forums. As weird as it sounds, it was actually pretty serious and fun. Unfortunately it ended up dying off because most of us active members became edgy elitists who shunned new talent because they weren't yet experienced, then we grew up and left. Still feel kinda bad about that, but I guess that's just kids. So yeah it died and I never really found another site for roleplaying. Tried plenty, heck I tried this site before, but until now(hopefully) I've been too... picky? Just, not open enough I guess. Hoping to change that now, though, so hopefully it goes well!

To be honest, I'm incredibly socially stunted and I'm having a hard time writing just this. I grew up home-schooled and as of the past 4 years I've lived on a farm, I can't think of the last time I saw someone that wasn't a relative. I've kind of fallen back to forums for social interaction because of it, but it's way easier to talk to strangers for a couple of minutes about an already active topic than to really talk to people, but I'm trying my best to change that, so... yeah, very excited. Hopefully not too much so that I'm disappointed.

Mushrooms are the best part of vegetable patties,
Dunno about roblox,
Can understand the farm and social part.

Welcome friend

I’ve never really tried mushrooms but this makes me want to. Welcome to the fam friend. I was picky with my site too I used DMs on wishbone for a year or so and have been out of the practice since but you’ll find it all come back to you very quickly!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back