I know this is late but I want to do it.

Vampiress

Vampire Princess/Queen of Fire
Hey, I'm Vampiress I know I have been here for a while but I forgot to do this. So I guess I'll start with what I should've done telling you all about myself. I'll start with some "fun" facts. My name Vampiress well I made it up obviously I love vampires and I love princesses so I put them together to form my user name that will stay this time to make Vampiress a vampire princess. -Smiles- I am a sophomore in high school (2 more years *Sighs*) I joined Rpnation after seeing the Facebook page for it around that time I had just started rping and I can't imagine not rping. When I first joined my username was Ella Marie Black. That one well I am a BIG Twilight saga fan and Ella is the name of my main Twilight ocs. So I guess that is most about me I mean I should mention one more important important thing I LOVE to sing so much I started when I was five years old and I've never stopped so any music like rps that need members I would and will GLADLY join them.

Vampiress said:
Hey, I'm Vampiress I know I have been here for a while but I forgot to do this. So I guess I'll start with what I should've done telling you all about myself. I'll start with some "fun" facts. My name Vampiress well I made it up obviously I love vampires and I love princesses so I put them together to form my user name that will stay this time to make Vampiress a vampire princess. -Smiles- I am a sophomore in high school (2 more years *Sighs*) I joined Rpnation after seeing the Facebook page for it around that time I had just started rping and I can't imagine not rping. When I first joined my username was Ella Marie Black. That one well I am a BIG Twilight saga fan and Ella is the name of my main Twilight ocs. So I guess that is most about me I mean I should mention one more important important thing I LOVE to sing so much I started when I was five years old and I've never stopped so any music like rps that need members I would and will GLADLY join them.
you want to rp with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back