• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I just want more roleplaying buddies

sunnieside

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi so I haven't roleplayed in the longest time but I missed roleplaying. I've roleplayed for about three years then took the LONGEST break on it and now here I am again. On my search for roleplaying buddies, I'm taking bits and pieces of my old roleplaying request thread from another site I was on for roleplaying... mainly because I myself haven't roleplayed in a long time.

For my partners I prefer paragraphs to be at least a good and decent one. Like, four sentences at least. But I'm not too picky on that part because I believe that quality is better than quantity. (Even though I believe in that, I do not like one or two-liners) Here's a fair warning though, the amount you give me is the same amount I will give in return. It's like equivalent exchange, amirite? Oh my goodness, a FMA reference.

If you don't like the roleplay, I do not like you. Just kidding, that was bad but whatever. What I really like from you is that you can talk to me. I would love to get to know you. Anyways, regarding this topic, as much as you can talk to me, please tell me if you're not getting into this roleplay and you don't want to continue it. It will make me look at you in an even better way to tell it to me maturely. Plus I will tell you too if I don't enjoy the roleplay myself either.

I also have some limitations on what we can do, there's not many but I wouldn't want to do them whatsoever. And if I have some limitations then please tell me yours as well so we can work this roleplay out together.

I'd like it if you could post at least post once a day, or maybe even better... TWO times a day. Lol, but seriously one time a day is best because I actually have a busy life myself so I'd understand if you aren't able to post as often. But, if you're going to be gone a couple days TELL ME so I would know and not nag on you for posting (actually, I'm not even sue if I will do that but it's a possibility). I will give you about a week's time for you to tell me if you're going to be gone. I'll probably shorten it to five days if I get impatient. And I, myself, will tell you also if I'm going to be gone in a lengthy amount of time.

I do not like all romance roleplays, I am really craving an adventure with a side of romance and action. Completely romance roleplays make me feel like I'm going to be stuck in a way too attached and clingy relationship. Like how my friend is with her boyfriend who reminds me of her dog when he's with her. Never mind that though. Also, I'm not into fandom roleplays that deal with me playing a canon character. I'm more interested in the universe of the fandom rather than play a character belonging to the fandom. I can play yaoi or yuri roles, I just don't prefer playing them. I can play both the role of a guy and a girl.

I'd like for us to be able to come up with a plot together rather than me saying whatever and you just go along with it. It wouldn't be as much fun if it was one-sided planning.

WE DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS IDEA BELOW

I do have some kind of plot that I've been wanting to do. It's based off of the time when I was hospitalized a couple months ago because I was in a really bad car accident. The plot is kind of sci-fi. Anyways, I was hospitalized for about two weeks I think and for the first week, because of morphine, I thought that me being in an accident and hospitalized was a time travel conspiracy.

Basically, what I want to do is that my character wakes up in a hospital not remembering anything about an accident but everyone keeps telling them (I can be a guy or a girl) that I fell asleep on the wheel. I believe that for a while and then when I come back to my normal life, your character quickly notices that I'm not the same person I was before the accident. The invention of time travel is real and the theory of time travel is true. Because of these facts, you concluded that my other self had switched places with me to avoid the accident and choose the life I always wanted. So we need to help me get back home.

Or same thing but instead of you being the one to find out, I'm the one that finds out through finding out that my character and your character are on good terms unlike my universe's version of your character. My universe's version of your character hated me and that's how I found out and tried to convince you to help me go back to my universe.

So yeah! Thanks for reading this gigantic post.... sorry haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for rp buddies too just signed up earlier. I usually just go in and rp never worried about any kind of start just like going with it til something breaks setup is always appreciated but never required

Users who are viewing this thread

Back