Other I hope I can get a chance to Role play with some of you guys, once I get this "10 post/24 hour rule"

brownie

romance,fantasy,slice of life,LITERATE
UGHH I guess I have to post a lot of these so that way I can talk to you guys

It isn't that difficult. You could simply go to introductions and meet people or go ahead and look at joining roleplays

If you make an interest check, or reply to one, you can start roleplaying now! The majority of roleplaying done on RpN is, after all, on the forums.

I am in the same boat ( O v O )

I mean it's understandable, but the 24 hour wait is already agonizing.

It's just that you can't do private messaging or have a signature until you meet the requirements, right? That's not that hard.

Why do you have to wait for ten posts? I just posted a thread about a roleplay and had not issues and I only have 5 well, 6 now posts. The moderation of 10 posts is just to make sure your actually interested and going to be active on the site and not spam. So no personal messages and you don't get full access.

You most certainly can still rp.

Maxxis said:
Why do you have to wait for ten posts? I just posted a thread about a roleplay and had not issues and I only have 5 well, 6 now posts. The moderation of 10 posts is just to make sure your actually interested and going to be active on the site and not spam. So no personal messages and you don't get full access.
I just want to emphasise this. Kudos, Maxxis.

Role-playing in private messages is actually kinda discouraged. We have a 1x1 forum! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol just thought I'd come and look at this. Well I got the giggles reading what some people have written. Anyway... yeah I shall leave now :)

Looks like I'm not alone, then. I'm trying to burn through this requirement like half of the people here, as well.

I keep coming back to this site thinking I can post but realise that I need 10 posts. I've had this account since late 2014 I believe and I've only made, what, like three posts? Ha ha. Probably need to crank up some posting to get to that 10 required mark.

You know, everyone is perfectly allowed to post, with ten posts or without. ^-^ Like Maxxis said a while ago on this same thread:

Maxxis said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back