Chitchat I haven't really talked to anyone on here

Greetings. I am Rachael of the Shire and I am a stubborn tomboy. You will find that I can be a dork at one moment and RP something out of a horror movie the next, all while painting my nails and eating cookies. Also, I have no qualms about posting my feelings and opinions online.

May you enjoy your time here.

so I'd like to get to know people here and such

Well I'm a not so active user myself. I just recently got back to RPN but anyway.

Hi, I'm marines. A 17 year old trashbag on the verge of not fitting into society due IRL problems. I have not many real Friends IRL but I do have a ton online.
I'm a Very serious person (Some people even point out that im too serious.) And you can talk with me on many topics such as games, anime, politics, Theories and so on. I'm a very understanding person despite the fact that i usualy shut myself away from others.

About my Rp expirence. I got 2, Almost 3 years of Gmod Serious Rp expirence. (The 2 years being only Hl2 rp and then the 3rd year being just something diffrent all together)

Everyone here is an asshole and you opened up a disgusting can of worms that'll change your life for the worse, forever and ever.

Hi I'm Geeky, your residential Geek who enjoys a lot of pop culture things. I'm currently interested in Danganronpa, Rick and Morty, and anything Marvel like, Youtubers, Voltron ( a cartoon I definitely recommend) and roleplaying. I usually roleplay fantasy like things. I hope to see you around the site! ~

ahhh, thank you all for responding!! I totally thought this was going to be ignored :')

I guess I am a kid compared to most of the users here since I'm only 16. And don't worry about trolls, I haven't encountered one yet and I'm sure I won't anytime soon.

ahhh, thank you all for responding!! I totally thought this was going to be ignored :')

I guess I am a kid compared to most of the users here since I'm only 16. And don't worry about trolls, I haven't encountered one yet and I'm sure I won't anytime soon.
I'm 17 and im not complaining. It's not about Age. It's about what you think and say. Some people at age of 16 are more mature than people who are older than them. So we can't compare both. As long as you think about what you say i think you should be good.

I'm some loser out of Secondary School who needs to get a job. Help.

Wassup, I'm noble, generic nobody no. 33.
I'm up for talking about music and stuff a lot of the time but I'm mostly known for posting too much on the statuses probably, send me a message whenever, I'm up for a chat all the time, kthxbye

Hi there, Im Dan, 26 years old and just a general everyday person nothing special or to rave about. I enjoy making people smile and laugh, I like dumb horror movies, gaming and occasionally drawing for therapy oh and reading too :)

P.S. A bit of a geek but not too bothered about that XD I like what I like and that's that.

Oh look at this, talking bout myself. Fun!

I’m your typical northern Canadian; hockey player, lowkey an asshole and says eh too much. I’m super into performance arts, most winter sports, and currently Letterkenny. I’ve got two big dogs, Teddy and Buddy, who I adore.

I’m Noble, a pleasure to meet you all.
16, more mature than most young people in Ireland from what I can tell, soon to turn 17.
Love music, games and literature, although I cannot play any instruments because my parents forced me to play the piano when I was younger, which eventually built up a straight up aggression towards lessons.
Love animals, own a dog, love him to bits, he has a funny name: “Finnegan” “(Finn-ih-g-in)
Have frequent swings in mood, may be something wrong with me, never got it checked,
And last but not least, incapable talking with people because I am very socially anxious. Everything’s fine when I get to spend time on what I type though.
Also have a lazy eye, not that that’s anything to brag about xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back