• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

I have the specifications...

Leucosias

Cutie Baby Girl
Okay, so I'm not sure if this is a problem with the site, I'm completely blind, or I'm just a silly goose. So, I have ten posts up and I've been registered for much more than 24 hours.

I'm trying to find where to edit my signature and also trying to start a conversation with someone. I've looked through previous threads on the Q&I forum and I haven't found anything along the lines of what's happening to me.

Also, a bit of a suggestion - somewhere on the site there should be specifications on what new members can and can't do that's a bit easier to find - like in the Help section. It takes a lot of digging for me to find it on the forums, but maybe I'm just blind.

tumblr_inline_mpgf9zIV8X1qz4rgp.gif

Please help!

Seems you did your tenth post only 30 minutes ago.

Give the system a good hour or two to register you :) It can be a bit laggy! If you are still having problems after that, comment back on this thread!

We have the specifications for new member permissions in our Welcome thread which is located within Introductions. We will, however, take into consideration your suggestion and work on finding an easier solution for alerting new members. :)

So it turns out I'm both silly, and an eager McBeaver. I will wait impatiently ;n; Also, thank you Auren! Iunno, the intro forum wasn't the first place I would look (or looked, for that matter) for like, helpy stuff other than on the Q&I forum. Know what I mean, jellybean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back