Okay! Well I was thinking of making an RP based off of the following:

• True blood
  • Pokemon
  • Doctor Who
  • Fairy Tail
  • Naruto
  • One Piece
  • There's more but I wanna know who's interested! ^_^

So nothing permanent like if you need to change the time period or anything please let me know or tell me what you would like changed so I can revamp the plot.

So, my first idea is this we start in a modern setting like 2013. Our characters volunteer for a clinic that says you will “save the world, get lots of money!” We get experimented on, gain powers, grow extra bits, and become a furry humanoid and more. What they don't tell our characters is that they are from the future, a future in which we are at war with mother Gaia.

Gaia started rapidly evolving; overgrown giant scaled beasts walk the earth. Now what I love about this idea is it’s literally a clashing of worlds; there is everything from fantasy to furries, dinosaurs (rawr!), mechs, everything! So any particular thing you’re craving, well, throw it in! Eventually after all the experimentation, our characters gain powers and my character gains said power of teleportation and accidentally send us to the future.

My second idea is straight futuristic. Okay, so let’s say Russia, Germany, and China all become allies and create zombies/skeletons. Our characters are cave exploring while they’re invading the world. Our characters find bracelets that inject them with something. That, again, causes our characters to change: gain powers, grow extra bits, and become furryish. We come back and see the world in flames, our character’s people slaughtered, the dead walk the earth. Our characters are

My third idea: Ok, so we start in a future setting, but not too far into the future, like 2070. Our characters fall through a vortex, transporting us to a distant future where humans are at war with aliens. They are taking people and trying to create an army of super humans. Our characters escape and want revenge.

Ok, so the fourth idea is neat. Either our characters fight aliens or fight a corporation.

So, the corporation half— our characters volunteer for a program; it’s the present year. It’s all a lie, however. They experiment on our characters, trying to turn our characters into the perfect beings; the next Adam and Eve. (or Eve and Eve, whichever we decide)

Our characters gain powers, grow extra parts, transform into something superior to human-kind. My character eventually gains a power that takes our characters to a post-apocalyptic future, where humans are at war with mother earth.

Our characters also find out that the corporation that employed the scientists have been doing what it had been doing to our characters to other people for hundreds of years, trying to create either a perfect weapon to fight or be the next Adam and Eve, to survive in the new world. Because the 1st generation of humans are losing. So, our characters choose to fight mother earth or fight the corporation. Or both.

Okay, the next one is another two parter. The basic idea is our characters are cave exploring, maybe we met at random, or maybe we met at the rock climbing supplier store. This one is set in present time as well. So our characters were exploring, and either A: we find a ship that needs compatible users, it’s been sent to earth to find two people: one male and one female.

Now, what makes this idea so cool is that it’s going to be a long trip to the planet, so the creators made it blank; like nothing is set. Only the outside we create the ship on the inside with what we want and need in pretty much a big space. But be careful; once something starts forming its permanent.

The creators also knew that humans were soft and squishy, easily killed. So the ship causes our characters to grow, gain powers, and become strong enough to fight back, if that's what our characters choose. During their travels, our characters will be trained and taught many important things about the world, the universe, and very life itself.

The race that created the ship is dying, and they need our character’s help. But they aren't dying of natural causes, someone has invaded them. I've got some ideas for what, but I'd love to hear any ideas if you have any. They’re basically being poisoned. This whole race is now infected with a disease and is going to die. But our characters are immune. So are our characters are going to save them, ally with the bad guys, or kill the bad guys and create a new race.

So the other half to this idea is kinda interesting. Our characters were exploring but instead of finding a ship, our characters find ancient bracelets placed there thousands of years ago. Our characters reach for them and they jump, clamping on our character’s wrists, doing two things: injecting them with something that causes them to pass out. It gives them powers, more like magic, like control over the elements like light, dark, fire, earth, wind, water, but don’t think of, like, Storm from X-Men or Avatar.

Imagine the ability to grow it from it, into whatever your characters need as well as blast it and what not. Okay, I said two things. Our characters pass out, like I said before, and are transported into the past to a world of steam-punks. Androids, steam powered machination. So our characters were transported here. I’d like to leave this one open for brainstorming.

Also, I'd love to do a sub-genre of punk, if you are familiar with the many sub-genres of punk.

So, each of the ideas are open for changes and to tweak till they are perfect for you. I'm willing to change if you’re willing to try.

matthew said:
Its from an anime called seikerei big boobed girls fighting using cool powers. I think I spelled it right its a mouthful
So nothing permanent like if you need to change the time period or anything please let me know or tell me what you would like changed so I can revamp the plot.

So, my first idea is this we start in a modern setting like 2013. Our characters volunteer for a clinic that says you will “save the world, get lots of money!” We get experimented on, gain powers, grow extra bits, and become a furry humanoid and more. What they don't tell our characters is that they are from the future, a future in which we are at war with mother Gaia.

Gaia started rapidly evolving; overgrown giant scaled beasts walk the earth. Now what I love about this idea is it’s literally a clashing of worlds; there is everything from fantasy to furries, dinosaurs (rawr!), mechs, everything! So any particular thing you’re craving, well, throw it in! Eventually after all the experimentation, our characters gain powers and my character gains said power of teleportation and accidentally send us to the future.

My second idea is straight futuristic. Okay, so let’s say Russia, Germany, and China all become allies and create zombies/skeletons. Our characters are cave exploring while they’re invading the world. Our characters find bracelets that inject them with something. That, again, causes our characters to change: gain powers, grow extra bits, and become furryish. We come back and see the world in flames, our character’s people slaughtered, the dead walk the earth. Our characters are

My third idea: Ok, so we start in a future setting, but not too far into the future, like 2070. Our characters fall through a vortex, transporting us to a distant future where humans are at war with aliens. They are taking people and trying to create an army of super humans. Our characters escape and want revenge.

Ok, so the fourth idea is neat. Either our characters fight aliens or fight a corporation.

So, the corporation half— our characters volunteer for a program; it’s the present year. It’s all a lie, however. They experiment on our characters, trying to turn our characters into the perfect beings; the next Adam and Eve. (or Eve and Eve, whichever we decide)

Our characters gain powers, grow extra parts, transform into something superior to human-kind. My character eventually gains a power that takes our characters to a post-apocalyptic future, where humans are at war with mother earth.

Our characters also find out that the corporation that employed the scientists have been doing what it had been doing to our characters to other people for hundreds of years, trying to create either a perfect weapon to fight or be the next Adam and Eve, to survive in the new world. Because the 1st generation of humans are losing. So, our characters choose to fight mother earth or fight the corporation. Or both.

Okay, the next one is another two parter. The basic idea is our characters are cave exploring, maybe we met at random, or maybe we met at the rock climbing supplier store. This one is set in present time as well. So our characters were exploring, and either A: we find a ship that needs compatible users, it’s been sent to earth to find two people: one male and one female.

Now, what makes this idea so cool is that it’s going to be a long trip to the planet, so the creators made it blank; like nothing is set. Only the outside we create the ship on the inside with what we want and need in pretty much a big space. But be careful; once something starts forming its permanent.

The creators also knew that humans were soft and squishy, easily killed. So the ship causes our characters to grow, gain powers, and become strong enough to fight back, if that's what our characters choose. During their travels, our characters will be trained and taught many important things about the world, the universe, and very life itself.

The race that created the ship is dying, and they need our character’s help. But they aren't dying of natural causes, someone has invaded them. I've got some ideas for what, but I'd love to hear any ideas if you have any. They’re basically being poisoned. This whole race is now infected with a disease and is going to die. But our characters are immune. So are our characters are going to save them, ally with the bad guys, or kill the bad guys and create a new race.

So the other half to this idea is kinda interesting. Our characters were exploring but instead of finding a ship, our characters find ancient bracelets placed there thousands of years ago. Our characters reach for them and they jump, clamping on our character’s wrists, doing two things: injecting them with something that causes them to pass out. It gives them powers, more like magic, like control over the elements like light, dark, fire, earth, wind, water, but don’t think of, like, Storm from X-Men or Avatar.

Imagine the ability to grow it from it, into whatever your characters need as well as blast it and what not. Okay, I said two things. Our characters pass out, like I said before, and are transported into the past to a world of steam-punks. Androids, steam powered machination. So our characters were transported here. I’d like to leave this one open for brainstorming.

Also, I'd love to do a sub-genre of punk, if you are familiar with the many sub-genres of punk.

So, each of the ideas are open for changes and to tweak till they are perfect for you. I'm willing to change if you’re willing to try.

matthew said:

This idea is so interesting. I think this would attract a lot of attention because it basically attracts to everyone. It would be like the one roleplay to rule them all ... Damnit, I can't resist.

Three Roleplays for the Elven-kings under the sky,

Seven for the dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,

Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,

In the Land of RpNation where the Roleplayers lie.

One Roleplay to rule them all, One Roleplay to find them,

One Roleplay to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

In the Land of RpNation where the Roleplayers lie.

God, I am so nerdy. Anyway,

matthew said:
this one seems interesting as well. Just that this one probably appeals to me than a wider range of audiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back