I have an idea...

RyuChi

This fantasy world is ruled by nobleman who love the sport of fight tournaments, setting up two beings, from the same race or not, as they fight to the death in a bloody battle. The more drama and bloodshed, the more brutal the killing, the better the game. The nobleman place bets and buy slaves to fight in these games and the better the fighter the better the noblemans status will rise making it a political battle as well as a physical one.

From the slums of the city a fighter has risen, known for their beastly ways of using no weapons to fight their opponent, they rip out their throat using their fangs and pull out their opponents heart using nothing but a well placed blow from the fist. Such bloodshed is relished and this slave has risen in ranks till they are fighting the worlds best, nobleman against nobleman it seems.

This great fighter had one thing all the others did not, it was a girl. Never before has a girl gotten even barley as far as she has, but it comes with a price. This girl has grown up being taught how to kill, that killing is the only thing in the world. Everyone says she is nothing but a beast in a female body with no soul. What they do not realize is she is trapped, she has a personality and soul under that beastly layer.

You, playing a young rich amd ambitious nobleman who wants to rise through the ranks and use fighting to get there. When you hear of this new fighter you think she is nothing but a beast till you go to a slave fighter auction and there she is, caged up because she cannot control her killing. In her eyes you see a glimpse of the suffering reflected in them. The auction goes off and you find yourself buying her. You go to see her before every game trying to convince yourself she is nothing but a beast but every time you do you see that so clearly human suffering glimpsed in her eyes. Something changes in you and you want to help her, you want to see the person she really is. But how?

Preferable your character will be a bit full of himself and not a kind hearted type, someone who is quite willing to let people die to reach your goals, maybe also a bit of a play boy and someone who never takes no for an answer. You have been to slave fights since you were young and have loved them. You see slaves as nothing but toys for your entertainment so when you start wanting to help one it's not all smooth sailing as your personality clashes with this new development.

Yeah so that's what I thought would be a cool plot line, I can always change it a bit if you want to :P you can also change your character, I just put what I thought might work best for an interesting RP

Obviously there will be lots of violence and such

I am looking for someone who can pull a plot twist without me having to keep the RP alive

I'm thinking semi lit, around a paragraph per post with a fairly good writing skill

Later on in the RP there can be (doesn't have to be) 18+ content so we will either have to switch to convo or the entire RP can be in convo, your choice :)

Somone who is on once a day normally would be preferable though if you can't get on some days that's ok just let me know if possible.

I think that's all so please reply if you are interested :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure thing :) I'm so glad you are interested! So which would you prefer, convo based or thread based? Also are you ok with going 18+ or would you prefer to leave that all out? Any things you want to add or change on the character you will be playing or on the plot line?

I like to know all these things so I know what I am dealing with when I start :P

This is actually a really cool roleplay xD I get that the place is already taken, but, I'm just commenting. ^^ How did you come up with that idea?

I am more than happy to RP it with you as well if you want :D I actually like using same plot lines with different partners and seeing how they change but that personal preference :P

I came up with the idea oddly when my dog bit my toe, I don't know how or why but somehow I decided I wanted to create a fighting beast girl thingy slave and then yeah, built the plot off from that xD

xD I usually play bitter characters that have a sensitive side like..buried down deep so it would be super fun xD I usually do my roleplays all on pm if its gonna have 18+ content, which I'm fine with.

I'd rather not go too far into 18+ but I can, and there's nothing I need to change, but if you need me to post my character bio or whatever I will.

Sock then shall we Roleplay? I shall send you a convo in a little bit as I am trying to study as well as be online :)

@Ene that's ok just as long as you are fine with blood and guts cause there will be quite a bit of that xD lemme make a thread separately for our RP. Might take a few minutes as I have to make up my bio and study for an exam at the same time :P

Even sorry :( already got two but if I get another idea I will tell you first :) unless you have an idea of your own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back