Opinion I Hate Creepy Pastas

Kyd Jhesus

Unlicensed Doctor
Now what I mean by that is I hate the famous characters. You know like Jeff the Killer and more or less slender man. I have return to liking him after hearing one story that brought reason to character. That he wants to spread his legend like butter and the fact you can reason with the tall man but still i hate how people want to make over 100 generic stories about him. Just throw Slender in there for the hell of it.

Jeff I will kill you, you suck and are overrated to the max. He is just a Joker rip off who some how took on Slenderman and people love that story. I liked him at first but then, It just got played out how someone will say his tale is the best. Really? There are plenty of better stories out there but no Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff...No.

It might be the same thing i had with Drake, I most likely hate the fans instead of the person. I use to hate drake but in truth he is pretty great but the fans just hyped him to damn much. i like cp's but i just want hear about more then the generic ones that's all. Also I could end Jeff. Give me and gun and bang bang bang no more of the idiot telling me to "Go to sleep".

So what CP character are you tired off, Like to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kyd Jhesus]
He is just a Joker rip off who some how took on Slenderman and people love that story.

[/QUOTE]
WHAT?! WHO RIPPED ME OFF?!

To be honest, I've come to hate popularized creepypasta due to the fandom of it, as @Koi Wa Zenkeishisei mentioned.

Perhaps I'm bitter, but knowing that there is a HUGE amount of places for well-written horror fiction that doesn't rely on an overactive fandom to garner popularity, I just can't see why anyone would get so caught up on creepypasta anymore.

Obviously, to each their own, I just place higher value on most user submitted horror fiction (/r/nosleep and /r/libraryofshadows come to mind) over anything that's constantly tossed around the internet and done to death.

I get where the appeal might be, but I'd rather have a steady supply of new content than beating a dead horse.

Side note: Anyone else remember the days of Slenderman being tossed around forums and photoshop battles as creepy fiction? Before it became a Youtube sensation and about 300 copy/pasted indie games on Steam? >>

Slenderman does have a few amazingly well done stories. One I listen to was so good. It actually gave Slenderman character develpopment. It said that slender wanted his story to be told so when he came to take the man's kid the man reason with Slenderman. The deal was that if he left his kid then he will tell the most terrifying and grandiose story ever about there meeting.

There is always a gem in the crap people shovel out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back