• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital I do (F)Arts!!

Terrier B

Elephants can smell water.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
🐝 Ello!! 🐝

As the title implies!! I do (F)Arts a heck of a lot, and it'd be nice to post them somewhere 🥳

I'm really knuckling down atm and trying to improve on anything and everything that I can, so please let me know what you personally think works and doesn't work about stuff!! 🤠

Here's a few bits to get started,

Don't Give Up PNG.png

Peter Gabriel!! And Kate Bush!!!! Together at the same time, how bout that.

This is them from that (absolutely heart devouring, tear inducing yet completely and utterly perfect gem of a) music video they made for Don't Give up,
I've posted two versions of this one as I had, and still have honestly, a hard time making my mind up as to which image out of the two of these just sort of, flows better?
Not gonna lie, I often sway towards the just line-art one quite a bit. But that probably speaks more volume about my capacity and skill at colouring and shading more than anything, haha... 😅

Don't Give Up LINEART ONLY PNG.png
(But srsly, go listen to Don't Give Up. Proper self-assuring bop, I'm tellin u)

Go on, I Dare You PNG.png
I WANNA BE A CAOHW BOAH BABEY

But yeah, this one was a few things.
It's a half trace - half copy experiment with a distinct facial expressions.
And then I went and tried a few things with colouring and shading on the face too.
Just trying stuff out really.
This gal is one of my OC's from a past Cowboy themed story, and boy howdy am I ready to bring her back.

Sabs workin on a Carving PNG.png

A Whittler,

So yeah, good placing here after that last one. I was trying to incorporate ideas from the last piece, while doing alternative stuff as well, just to see how it all turned out really. That said, I'm really chuffed with this one. Plus, this gal's a special lil lady of mine, and it makes me happy that I made her look good haha,

Lovely art! For the first one, I gotta agree - the line art one speaks to me more, but both are gorgeous! I really like your style ^^ Keep up the drawing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back