• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom i choose you! ┉ partner search for a pokemon roleplay ┋open!

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
pokemon_pokeball_sprite_divider_by_venesauroar-d4hfowo.png
INTRODUCTION

Hello! I'm TarantulaHawk and welcome to this very specific search thread! I have been craving a good pokemon roleplay for a while now and every single time I contact someone, they just.... sort of drop all communication with me and it's quite frustrating. So I decided to make this thread.

RULES

☾ Any gender pairing is fine with me; m/m, f/f and f/m - one of my wishes for a roleplay is a f/f roleplay.
☾ We will be doubling up (unless you want to just play my love interest or your own character. More about that below).
☾ I love to talk ooc and headcanon about things. Please don't respond if you're not interested in talking ooc and making a friend.
☾ Please be eighteen or older.
☾ I only roleplay through forums on here; pms are reserved for planning and ooc chat.
☾ One response every couple days at least, please.
☾ I can write multiple paragraphs if need be. Please write at least one paragraph per response.
☾ Don't just drop the roleplay. Seriously. Let me know if you're not interested.
☾ Do not message me! I will message you if I'm interested in your comment.

KNOWLEDGE DETAILS

I have seen every season/region of pokemon EXCEPT FOR Alola's season/episode.
I have played every main pokemon game EXCEPT FOR X/Y.
I have played these side games:
  • PMD Red/Blue Rescue Team
  • PMD Explorers of Time
  • Pokemon Rangers: Shadows of Almia

WANTED PAIRINGS

What I wish to play is in bold and it is all in order of preference. Don't hesitate to list multiple in your comment!

OC/Guzma
OC/Jessie
OC/James
OC/Team Meanie Leader, Gengar/
OC/OC [ Trainer/Trainer or Pokemon/Pokemon, depending on the game/show. ]

Here's a list of characters I will play for you if we double up. If one is not listed, do not ask. I likely don't feel comfortable roleplaying as them.

Jessie
James
Ash Ketchum
Dawn
Brock
Giovanni
Archie
Maxie
Kiawe
Guzma
Kukui
Mallow
Keith
Barlow

PLOT IDEAS

This is a culmination of long and sort plot ideas for our roleplay. We can combine some, alter them, or do just one, or even come up with a timeline for them to coincide - just list which you're interested in below, please! Also, none of these storylines belong to me unless otherwise stated! Feel free to suggest your own.

Short Storylines
+ "it's storming like fuck outside and someone is waiting it out on my front porch."
+ "i'm just trash trying to make something out of myself."
+ "i got a wrong text from a number that was very flirtatious and when i told them that it was a wrong number, we decided to meet up so they can apologize." TarantulaHawk TarantulaHawk
+ "i left my home town to chase after that summer romance."
+ "we were friends a long time ago and we reunite - oh wow, you got hot." TarantulaHawk TarantulaHawk

Longer Storylines
+ Person A has given up on love. Nope. Love is not for them. Forget that…. And then they meet person B and think; “Annnd this is the asshole who will ruin everything.”
+ Imagine person A of your otp is waiting at a restaurant for their date and is obviously being stood up and person B notices this, just before person A gets sick of waiting and gets up to leave person B sits with them, and even though they aren’t who person A was waiting for they end up having a lot of fun and becoming friends.
+ Person A is very uncomfortable on stage and has massive stage fright in front of audiences. Person B really wants to do a duet Pokemon Contest - dressing up their pokemon and showing off their moves! Person B manages to convince a very nervous Person A into it - hilarity and overcoming fear cliche ensues!

THANK YOU FOR READING! IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, DROP A COMMENT BELOW WITH WHAT I'VE ASKED FOR! LET OTHERS KNOW OF MY SEARCH!

__pokemon___mew_pixel_by_neko951-d7m8tg0.gif

I'm interested but I have autism and it made English in high school really hard for me so I do mostly short and sweet replies but would you still be ok with it?

I hate to admit that I'm very picky grammatically and length wise, but I will let you give it a shot - autism is something you can't help having. Go ahead and message me so we can start planning!

Ok and English also isn't my best subject but I do my best with spelling and grammar but I will send you a message

Ah this is amazing! I've been trying to find a Pokémon partner for awhile now but I had to take some time off to manage some things so I've been staying on the rather low side. Normally it seems like whenever I take part in something it dies out without another sudden word or the person doesn't even bother responding back to me. I love heavy literate Roleplays and I can provide you some past examples of my works if necessary!

I might not be perfect but I've experienced a lot over the years and I adore writing with a passion. I can tend to write multiple replies per day if I'm really into something but I will lose interest if there's not any replies for awhile. I'm friendly to all pairings but the most experience that I have with is fxm and I normally prefer to play as a female character. I've actually played both the Ranger games and the PMD games but I adore Explorers of Time the most.

I've played all of the games up until Sun/Moon but I tend to research a lot for my Roleplays so if I don't understand something I'll normally look it up. Currently I've had a HUGE infatuation with Guzma but I've actually ran out of Guzma material since I've pretty much already read everything that there is up to date so I would absolutely LOVE to have a Guzma Roleplay and create our own story. I can also do both OC/Jessie and OC/James but it's harder for me to write if I'm not currently into that thing at the moment.

I actually love most of the plots offered but the ones I'm normally the most fond of are "i'm just trash trying to make something out of myself." "we were friends a long time ago and we reunite - oh wow, you got hot." and "Person A has given up on love. Nope. Love is not for them. Forget that…. And then they meet person B and think; “Annnd this is the asshole who will ruin everything.” I'm also not sure if you would prefer to play as an OC or one of the characters provided but I'm normally more experienced with OC's but I don't mind trying out new things.

This seems to be the main jist of it for now but if you are interested I would absolutely love to Roleplay with you and if you're not I hope you find the partner that you're looking for! Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully I'll be seeing you around!

~Stay purrfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back