• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

I can't seem to make rp threads.

katisacat

Deh Magical Kitty of Deh Interwebz!
I seem to have encountered a problem where I am unable to create a thread in the 1x1 rp section. I have been registered for well over 24 hours and have made well over 10 posts on my request thread and introduction. Does anyone know what I can do?

katisacat said:
I seem to have encountered a problem where I am unable to create a thread in the 1x1 rp section. I have been registered for well over 24 hours and have made well over 10 posts on my request thread and introduction. Does anyone know what I can do?
That rule has nothing to do with making RP threads.

If you are getting some sort of insufficient permissions error, try logging out and back in and clearing your browser cache/cookies.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]That rule has nothing to do with making RP threads.
If you are getting some sort of insufficient permissions error, try logging out and back in and clearing your browser cache/cookies.

[/QUOTE]
Ok, thank you, I'll try that.

I tried logging out and then back in again but it still says I have insufficient privileges to make a thread.

katisacat said:
I tried logging out and then back in again but it still says I have insufficient privileges to make a thread.
Where are you trying to make the thread?

in the character thread section under the 1x1 section, but any under that section won't let me make the thread.

katisacat said:
in the character thread section under the 1x1 section, but any under that section won't let me make the thread.
You have to make the thread in the main 1x1 section and it will auto generate your character thread and anything else you need.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]You have to make the thread in the main 1x1 section and it will auto generate your character thread and anything else you need.

[/QUOTE]
ohhhhhhhhhh ok, thanks :3 I was so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back