i can't code :<

b a r i s t a

ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ~

Pang Ji Tae CS.png

A P P E A R A N C E: Ji-Tae has a pale white complexion with some slightly saturated warm undertone. He has dyed black hair though it was originally dark brown. His eyes resemble that of a pinched almond shape and they are a very darkened brown color. His eyebrows are a bit sharped at both edges and aren't to thick or thin. His nose is slightly upturned with a bit of a cool undertone. His lips are slightly upturned at the corners and his head is an oval shape. He is 5'11 which is a bit taller than the average male his age. As for his clothing style Ji Tae is usually the type to wear comfortable and sometimes soft clothing (sweatpants, t-shirts, sweatshirts etc.) Unless he is going to a formal event he would rather wear a simple tee.

P E R S O N A L I T Y:

Ji-Tae is a silent, two faced man. While others may seem to not talk much he on the other hand is seen as a mute. He only prefers not to talk to people that aren't close to him. He isn't the type to want to talk to people because it can get awkward and small talk can be irritating. He only really speaks with people that he deems as his close friends. Though he sometimes talks to his cat who he dubbed Ukiyo or "Iyo" as a nickname. She's a snow white Persian cat who he cherishes deeply. As far as drama goes he tries his best to keep his distance. Though he does find it interesting, he doesn't attempt to intervene. He prefers to keep his thoughts about people to himself. He doesn't treat people in the best way he can though he doesn't go out of his way to make enemies either. If you look past Ji-Tae's cold exterior and his standoffish attitude he's a real softie. He obviously cares for his cat and has feelings like a normal human being though he just prefers to keep them to himself so that people can't take advantage of him.

tumblr_ng52mtIqzG1tcie1vo8_250.gif495261aa8c0f94853b5977214f2a64f6.jpg3e6653a0616a21a27acb950ce7c43e81.jpg

L I K E S  A N D  D I S L I K E S:

+

tea [] Iyo [] decorating [] soft colors [] sculpting [] thunder storms

-

talkative people [] bright colors [] bratty children (children in general) [] country music [] coding

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread