• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

I can create a cs design for you

Moonie

S.T.A.R.S
Hello peeps!

I recently downloaded a graphic design program and have been creating character sheets on it. I wanted to give something back to the people of RPN since I've been here for a little while plus I get to practice using the program more. So if you leave your character sheets below in the comments then I'll work on making a design for them Just specify if you would like a certain theme to be stuck to as I can do that also. I will do them for free.

Hope to see some sheets soon!

See ya!

-Legend:D

This is my work examples:

Ai Amano.pngYui Mayahara Vampire teen.pngMitchella.png

Alice Fubiyashi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good! I don't have a need for character sheets right now, but I'll definitely come back when i do!

Hi @Legend:D I would like this cs done. I would like it a steampunk themed if possible. Thank you so much and please have fun with it. ;)

NAME: Margaret Jane

NICKNAME:MJ

RACE:ELf

APPEARANCE:

vmqPlNcTIItubG5Lt2eTJZjk1mE0BfC_1xTcNRAtZF0JsMAjB-PClqiI3oufUFKQ0nXx2KbPAhen9Q_hvSTTGAsOpN15XmvdDruJnS1V11FZ3gx7-N2PROFzQErJfjcHncXhYRa6

WEAPONS:

oaKmdtRZSpoW-lE7Rr2CuxECsjQ0qNuaCE34O3ghESrf1Da9GTkNg9EocB2qTXAKN0m2KBIkzoAJLIggAMlZwB3uS8PhSljluJarDjc1oM54IjEXUpG3I1qJ7gRqGeEVH43z60Xe

FBgvcMDPyHxaemlnVhyjPCKV7lROBI9lNhXqozBEKyiMJVelQkeHfQD37Z0lboS77o85x7D0va44B8ZCSpUNl5unsWW3s8w9rOn9_HHQ2DnlYi9zyH0sCJ8GftjnM4DeXjHbBWRO

MAGIC:

Telekinesis

History Magic- an ancient magic that gives her the abilities to touch an obj. and look back on it’s history.

(Not known if can be done to humans and animals)

BACKSTORY:

Margaret was born to a wealthy family, living in an upper class area. However, the money came with a price. The family had gotten their organization and wealth by a greedy man named Marco Del Reza. He was also known as the great black market dealer. In exchange for the wealth they had to give MJ, the third daughter, to him. Marco took the two year old child to a main who also was in his debt and told him to care for her. The man’s name was Brick, well known for his fixing, building, and inventing many objects. The man fell in love with the girl instantly and began training her how to build and put together weapons.

MJ was a natural. By age seven she could take apart and reconstruct a pistol in a matter of seconds. People from the area came and watched the young girl work. This pleased Marco and he decided even after the girl's parents debt was paid he would not let her leave.

She began training in magic and to shoot a pistol. Brick also taught her self defense with her body and a knife. Marco noticed that she would be more useful on missions rather than sitting in the shop all the time. MJ dream is to escape the dictatorship of Marco and to go live a free life and see the world.

(Might add to later)

• Weapons

• Invinting

• Fixing

• Being with Brick

• Cookies

• Reading

• Helping people in the slums

• Going on her own missions (Not Marco’s)

DISLIKES:

• Listening to Marco

• People who bully the poor

• Spiders

• Tears

• raspberries
  •  

QUOTES:

“This weapon has a very interesting history.”

“Don’t worry,Brick. I’ll be fine.”

“Don’t have to tell me twice.”

I really like your cs designs, might I ask if you could make one for me?

Theme: Cute 

Name

"Kuremi Mikoto"

"Kuremi Makoto"

"We're both the same age"

"Me and Mi-mi are 15!"

"Ma-"

"Male... haha"

"Quit joking around, we're both female"

Being:

"I'm a person who can well give people realistic nightmares, if they believe it's real, then the nightmare is real"

"I can control dolls! So I'm like a puppetmaster hehe if that's what you call 'em"

Sexuality

"Straight"

"Straight"

Bio

The Kuremi twins lived quite an ordinary life, that of an ordinary human's life, for they kept their powers a secret, their parents being the only other people knowing. The reason for keeping their powers a secret was for the sake that they wouldn't be treated differently, they grew up in the countryside, however, they didn't grow accustomed to the ways of the countryside they lived in, the never adopted the dialect or the duties one has, however, they did do errands, and one time while they were on an errand they overheard rumours about Luxor Academy, they heard about how other students possessed abilities or magical powers, the twins were overjoyed to hear about an academy that accepted students with powers like theirs so they instantly went to their parents to beg for a place, their parents refused at first but gave into the girls' constant begging.

- Oranges

- Swimming

- Sports

- Collecting cards

- Card battles

- Video games

- Ice skating

- Slushies

- Manga

- Stamp collecting

Dislikes

"I don't dislike much, but insects and amphibians, please keep them away"

"Mmm.... well I guess I don't like it being quiet, when it's quiet, it's so boring!"

Appearance

View attachment 207476

"I'm the one the left"

"Heehee~ I'm the cute girl on the right"

*sigh*

Weapon

Mikoto:
No Weapon

Makoto:
A brown scythe with a while blade and multi-coloured baubles around it to make it look like a pudding scythe

Others

"Nope"

@Spencarian here ya go friend! I hop ya like it! If there's anything you want me to change then don't hesitate to ask! Also if you could give me credit for the design that would be great!

Kuremi Twins.png

Name: Ami Seter

Race: Fire Elemental 

Height: 5'6

Weight: 110

Appearance: Ami is a white american girl that was born in japan. She is the normal height for her age and for her race. She has medium length hair about the length to her middle of her back. she normally wears it in a twin tail hairstyle. her normal day clothing may be, When she not in school it would be a Light blue t-shirt with small designs of flames. and she wears a Black skirt that has pink lines on it. and when she in school she has to wear her school girl outfit.

Personality:

Outgoing

sweet and loving

kind 

Brave.

History: Ami was born in japan in 2000. she was raised there for a long time before something weird had starting to happen to her during her 15th birthday. one her 15th birthday whens he blew out her candles. the fire didn't go away but fused with her and and now she is now able to control fire and is immune to fire itself. She had learn how to control the fire for the time being then on her 16th birthday she learned how to control it. ami still goes to the normal school but more people are starting to see her and want to take her for their own benefits.

Animals

People

And 

her Power

Dislikes:
Evil people

Her power

Having people scared of her.

And 

The thought of being captured and be used for some experiment

Last edited by a moderator:
Also i didn't know if you have already started but 

if you could 

theme: cute

and should i add a picture for the appearence or will you find one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back