I.C.S.S.

Gamecraft

Power to game
Name:

Date of birth: (You muts be older than 8, younger than 18. We are in 2014)

Height:

Weight:

Eyes:

Hair:

Nationality:

Bio: (Remember you have lose your parents in anyway it fits you)

Personality:

Extra notes: (Just if you feel there more info you need to tell about your character)

Just to be clearer. The RP begins at your first day at I.C.S.S. and you start as a recruit. You do not chose to join them or find them. They find you, and soundly you are there. The choice will be yours on this first day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Morie Williamd

Date of birth: January 6 2004

Height: 4,3

Weight:80

Eyes: blue

Hair: blond

Nationality: American

Bio:

He had a normal life with loving parents until he was 7. His parents were killed in a car crash and Morie was put into the system. He was in the system for three years before the icss found him. Then he was taken under their wing.

Personality:

Mischievous smart curious quirky sneaky happy go lucky kind brave manipulative.

Extra notes: (Just if you feel there more info you need to tell about your character)

a-pre-teen-boy-smoking-a-cigarette-everett.jpg

Name:

Kellan Morrison

Date of birth:

Feb. 20th-2001

Male

Height:

5' 9

Weight:

110 Pounds

Eyes:

Hazel

(They change colors over the course of a couple of days.)

Hair:

Brown

Nationality:

American

Bio:

Kellan had lived a strange life, always travelling in a motivational speaking group with his parents. That all changed whenever one night, as they were in the hotel, his mother and father drowned in their bowls of chicken noodle soup. This deeply affected Kellan and he doesn't like to talk about it. At age 13 he was discovered by a group known as I.C.S.S. , Kellan had no idea what he was getting into.

Personality:

+Kind

+Caring

+Can Keep His Cool

-Paranoid

-Forgets Things Easily

-Overthinks Sometimes

-Easily Gets Cocky

Extra notes:

Kellan can use most weapons since he's read and studied about different kinds and sorts, he can not handle any shotguns due to recoil and loudness.​

Aw thanks man. (You do realize how embarrassing it must be to have your parents die by drowning in chicken noodle soup, right?)

Name: Jayden 'Jay' Rivers

Date of birth: Oct. 6, 1998

Height: 6'1

Weight: 127lbs

Eyes: Grey

Hair: Red/Brunette

Nationality: Scottish

Bio: His father was burnt to ashes in a fire when trying to escape from a work building. Not long after, his mother died giving birth to him because of a disease. Jay never got to see his parents and was orphaned his whole life in an abusive shelter.

Personality:

>Loyal to people he trusts

>Reserved

>Likes teasing people but sometimes he gets out of hand

>Adventurous, curious child. He'd wander off when in la-la land

Extra notes: Doesn't have such good navigation skills so when he wanders off alone, he'll get lost 99% of the time

Name: Sally (Silly) Selly

Date of birth: 24 January 2003

Height: 4'5

Weight: 99

Eyes: Light brown

Hair: Bright yellow

Nationality: American

Bio: Sally has always been a little bit nutty. However, it wasn't until she turned five that her parents were convinced she was insane. She kept talking to herself, having arguments and sometimes even intelligent conversations with... no one! She spent all of her freetime looking at pretty flowers, never giving mom and dad any attention at all. Because of this, she wasn't all that affected mentally when they were gunned down by a burglar.

Personality: Sally is really peppy. She likes to take things literally, and she doesn't take others' feelings into consideration. Furthermore, she has this voice in her head constantly narrating her life in a sort of snarky manner. It's really just a part of her subconscious, but she thinks it's real.

Extra notes: The narrator! Yes, I am a narrator, and I shall narrate Silly Sally's life for you. Since I'm an in-universe element, I don't know anything that Sally doesn't know. Neither may I comminucate with anyone other than Sally. If it is implied, or even outright stated, that I can communicate with people other than Sally or that I possess knowledge that Sally doesn't, rest assured it's probably just a delusion.

No. It's similar to The Stanley Parable, but not inspired by it. If you wanna know the origin of this narrator concept, I can link it to you over Skype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back