I bite.

mamegoma

Person of Letters

Hello there, thanks for clicking. This is Mamegoma typing for the sake of formality.

I wouldn't have posted an introduction if not for the minimum post requirement as talking about myself isn't really my thing. Unless it's needed, like a brief information on how and what I roleplay.

HOWS:

♣ I post

at least one paragraph.

I usually don't go hard and post a dozen of it either, but if given the, err,

right

partner I'll gladly do so. On the other hand, my

starters

are

always lengthy

♣ I prefer having

a character bio

and expect my partner(s) to make one, too. This is to keep us

especially me

from being out of character.

♣ Know that I'll be

pretty slow in replying

. You can expect me posting

once a day at least, and a few a day at most

. Oh and, I'll probably won't be able to be online on certain weekdays--I'll tell you later on when we RP.

♣ Due to the previous point, I probably

won't join any big group roleplay for now.

♣ It's not that I'll kill you if your punctuation, capitalisation, yadda yadda aren't perfect. My pet-peeves

it's not really pet-peeves isn't it?

with some humans mixing than-then, you-your-you're, there-their and so on and so on isn't something I can't tolerate either.

As long as you put effort into your post

trut me, I can tell

and I can understand your writing, we're good. Of course a good, literate post is preferred.

Those are the HOWS, I suppose.

WHATS:

♣ PG-13 to R-18. SFW to NSFW. I also do mature roleplay.

Keep in mind that mature content isn't only about exchanging body fluids

youknowwhatImean. Also,

keep this site's rules in mind

. We're not doing those things. Not here.

Most genres are fine

with me

except for fandom

. I simply don't watch and read enough mainstream stuffs. I wish I did.

I don't play furry or animals.

Not that I can't, I just don't want to. Also, certain illogical kinks like

mpreg.

♣ I play

both genders

. I've played more males than females though.

And those are the WHATS.

Even though I bite, please feel free to approach me. Being bitten is not that scary.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ really..

Hello!

Your introduction thread is well organized and neat. Great! I hope that navigating the site wont be a problem for you, but if you have any questions feel free to ask me, or anyone for that matter. The community here is generally nice and helpful. Oh, if your looking to recruiting roleplay partners, I would suggest checking out the recruitment threads! :3

1x1 recruitment , Group recruitment (interest checks and what not)

Welcome to RPN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Risk said:
Hello!

Well organised and neat, eh? That's my first impression of this site, so problem in navigating is highly unlikely. I can already see how they people are nice and helpful *winks* I joined here because of a certain recruitment thread, actually, but thanks for the tip anyway AND for the warm welcome.

Mamegoma said:
Well organised and neat, eh? That's my first impression of this site, so problem in navigating is highly unlikely. I can already see how they people are nice and helpful *winks* I joined here because of a certain recruitment thread, actually, but thanks for the tip anyway AND for the warm welcome.
Haha, alrighty. It's a pleasure!

Hi! Your intro was super organized. Like Risk said, everyone is pretty nice and will understand if you take a while to reply. Personally, I'm okay with waiting if my RP partner is taking time to make a good, thought out reply.

Kestrel said:
Hi! Your intro was super organized. Like Risk said, everyone is pretty nice and will understand if you take a while to reply. Personally, I'm okay with waiting if my RP partner is taking time to make a good, thought out reply.
You guys do seem pretty nice. I like how your last sentence made me go ‘I know right?’

Cavil said:
Hey there and welcome to RpN!
SamieltheMDS said:
Hello and Welcome to RPN, I hope to see you around.
Hello and thanks to both of you for welcoming me. I hope so.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Welcome to the site :) !

[/QUOTE]
Bam! Thank you.

WantYourSoul said:
Don't worry, most of us here bite, too.
It really just depends how hard.
Oh, that's good to hear...I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back