News I am the Spookiest Dood

Eck, gad! That's way too much spook for one person to handle.
90ebccaf1334d9f0f33756b37e5d71ec.jpg

Chachalotte Chachalotte Yeah I remember too! How could I forget, Steamworld! That rp was my baby, it had gone for sooooooooooooooo freakin long. Too bad it crashed and burned when the site got changed a bunch around that time. Well it more like crashed and burned, got up from its own carnage in a screaming mass of flesh and emotion that wanted to continue but it was just destined to lay down and let the flames overtake it. But yeah, unfortunately you came in around the time it was dyin...sorry it didn't last the long when you came around, it was on a downward spiral for months before that. Anyway, I was maybe thinkin of doin that again if you're ever interested. This time it'd be many years after the events that took place in the 5 chapters of Steamworld to have as fresh a start as possible.

SpookySpecter SpookySpecter

It's funny because it's still one of the best experience I had, even if it was dying after a few weeks I joined. I'm sure there are people from Steamworld who are active here after all this time! If you're willing to launch Steamworld back it will be awesome and I will gladly participate

I'm glad you enjoyed it! It means a lot, I love making stories that people enjoy. Yeah I'll definitely try and reach out to everyone who was involved and see if they'd still be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back